Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
They are scared shitless over the coronavirus

but they dont want trump to get credit for saving them

oh well

Trump is bombarding the public with info

and Looking very presidential

He is going to get credit for a job well done in spite of the best efforts of liberals to attack him

Pseudo-cons must be shitting themselves then. They're the ones causing great Toilet Paper shortage huh?

oh well
Trump is responsible for the virus spreading totally uninhibited, thanks to his colossal fuckup not rolling out test kits.

Trumptards are okay with this.

oh well

Finally. What do you think got him to take it seriously after weeks of misinformation and lies?

Gosh, only took him 3 and a half years. Think it will last?

He is going to get credit for a job well done in spite of the best efforts of liberals to attack him

He will get credit where it is due, blame where it's due. I give someone credit for getting the seriousness of this virus through his thick, orange baboon head. He did well yesterday for the most part. Medicated?

No worries there. Only Trumpleton's believe the horseshit Viral Donnie is spewing. The rest of us know he blew the country's chance to get prepared ahead of time.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

He's been peddling bullshit until the reality of his failure has forced him to starting doing things that should have been done weeks ago.

He is bombarding the public with bullshit.

Trump January 24: "It will all work out well."

January 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for it. So that I can assure you.”

February 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!

February 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

February 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

March 7: I’m not concerned at all."

"Anybody that wants a test can get a test.”

oh well
Trump is responsible for the virus spreading totally uninhibited, thanks to his colossal fuckup not rolling out test kits.

Trumptards are okay with this.

oh well
Keep shouting that nonsense

but only your fellow libs believe it

Finally. What do you think got him to take it seriously after weeks of misinformation and lies?

Gosh, only took him 3 and a half years. Think it will last?

He will get credit where it is due, blame where it's due. I give someone credit for getting the seriousness of this virus through his thick, orange baboon head. He did well yesterday for the most part. Medicated?
We have very few deaths

so trumps timing has been about right

He is bombarding the public with bullshit.

Trump January 24: "It will all work out well."

January 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for it. So that I can assure you.”

February 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!

February 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

February 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

March 7: I’m not concerned at all."

"Anybody that wants a test can get a test.”
Trump can proudly stand behind all those statements

Liberals quick to beat up Trump over Coronavirus yet are equally quick to beat him up over calling it a Chinese virus and restricting incoming international flights to Americans who call the US home.

Just curious, where are the liberals at the Southern Borders advocating for non citizens? How many of you are heading AOC’s plea to not be racist and eat Chinese food??

I was at THe docs today, doc said trump took to long,, so I asked what would you have done differently... doc “ I don’t want to talk about it” lol

Forum List

Back