Liberals aren't for attacking Iran....

That's the choice many nations have made, but they are expecting the United States and Israel to do the heavy lifting. There are plenty of countries in the Middle East and Europe that don't want Iran to have nuclear weapons.
There is no evidence that they've weaponized their program and it is completely irresponsible on your part to speak as though they have.

You don't have any evidence.

You don't have to be that smart to make nuclear weapons. All a country needs are the resources and the time. It was a big myth in my youth that making nuclear weapons was so complicated and once I was a Chemistry major freshman, the Professors were cautioning us not to put classified information on their blackboards, because the government would come in and take their blackboards off the wall. They really liked those blackboards and worked hard to protect them. I'm sure the Physics and Math majors were told the same.

There are plenty of things connected to nuclear energy that need a nation to be accountable. If a moron hasn't figured out there are terrorist organizations that don't give a fuck about consequences, then it's time to learn. Fools like you need to stop assisting the enemies of this world. Your kind isn't against war, it's just against the good guys.
Good guys don't attack country's that hadn't attacked them first.

Good guys obey the law.

Good guys are for truth and justice, not lies and aggression.

The attack is going to be against the uraninum enrichment and not the country.

The Russians are working with Iran on their nuclear program, and THEY don't want Iran to have a bomb...and don't believe Iran wants one. Obama got the whole world against it.... The last Persian to attack anyone was Darius the Great lol. Change the channl from Faux Noise etc etc etc propaganda.

Do you know what the word invade means? The world just wants Iran to give up trying to make nuclear weapons and I believe that capacity will be attacked if they don't.
You haven't even proven they are making nuclear weapons, so until you do that, this conversation cannot procede any further.

And if it is proven they are, it will be up to the Security Council to say what the world decides.

Who said anything about attacking the people of Iran?

I don't give a fuck what you want, this country or any country would be stupid to allow the Iranians to get nuclear weapons. Iran can fuel it's nuclear reactors and have a nuclear program that the world can watch. If it doesn't want to do it that way, it can lose that program when their facilities are bombed. That's the only choice they should get.
It's not your choice to make.

Yea! If homicidal Muslim facists want their nukes to use against the infidels then you get no say! So there!

Yeah. Right.

Only reason we have a problem with the 'facists" is because we kept screwing with their politics. In 1953, they were on the path to developing a democracy, and we installed a ruthless dictator who stamped out any sensinble oppossition, only leaving the religious fanatics.

But you know what, I'm not willing to say "how high" when the Zionists say "Jump". Even if Iran gets a nuke, they won't have a missile with enough range to hit the US, and it's not like they are suicidal to use it when we have more and bigger ones.

The Russians are working with Iran on their nuclear program, and THEY don't want Iran to have a bomb...and don't believe Iran wants one. Obama got the whole world against it.... The last Persian to attack anyone was Darius the Great lol. Change the channl from Faux Noise etc etc etc propaganda.

How did Persia acquire all that territory 200 years ago? All those ethnic groups didn't volunteer to be part of the Persian Empire.

Do you know what the word invade means? The world just wants Iran to give up trying to make nuclear weapons and I believe that capacity will be attacked if they don't.
You haven't even proven they are making nuclear weapons, so until you do that, this conversation cannot procede any further.

And if it is proven they are, it will be up to the Security Council to say what the world decides.

What is their plan, to supply the world with enriched uranium, when they are sanctioned?

It's not your choice to make.

Yea! If homicidal Muslim facists want their nukes to use against the infidels then you get no say! So there!

Yeah. Right.

Only reason we have a problem with the 'facists" is because we kept screwing with their politics. In 1953, they were on the path to developing a democracy, and we installed a ruthless dictator who stamped out any sensinble oppossition, only leaving the religious fanatics.

But you know what, I'm not willing to say "how high" when the Zionists say "Jump". Even if Iran gets a nuke, they won't have a missile with enough range to hit the US, and it's not like they are suicidal to use it when we have more and bigger ones.

Why wouldn't an Iran with nuclear weapons lead to nuclear proliferation throughout the Middle East and then an arms race? Suicide isn't unknown to the region.

Who said anything about attacking the people of Iran?

I don't give a fuck what you want, this country or any country would be stupid to allow the Iranians to get nuclear weapons.
Oh, yeah??

All the Iranians would have to do is...point to Iraq....and, say "That's what happens, when you DON'T have nukes!!!"

No one wants to invade Iran and they know it. Their whole identity is wrapped up in what they oppose, so they will keep their people in line by always creating a problem for their people to focus it's attention on.
They....their.....????

You're gonna have to be a little-more specific. No one can read your mind.

Their government/theocrats hardly need any help, creating problems.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ybj5KULmA]History of Iran, Operation Ajax - YouTube[/ame]​

Oh, yeah??

All the Iranians would have to do is...point to Iraq....and, say "That's what happens, when you DON'T have nukes!!!"

No one wants to invade Iran and they know it. Their whole identity is wrapped up in what they oppose, so they will keep their people in line by always creating a problem for their people to focus it's attention on.
They....their.....????

You're gonna have to be a little-more specific. No one can read your mind.

Their government/theocrats hardly need any help, creating problems.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ybj5KULmA]History of Iran, Operation Ajax - YouTube[/ame]​

I don't think you have looked at the whole history of those times, which involves assassinations leading up to this so-called democratic government and who were the players involved.

Why wouldn't an Iran with nuclear weapons lead to nuclear proliferation throughout the Middle East and then an arms race? Suicide isn't unknown to the region.
Because Iran is a signatory to the "Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty", Israel is not.

I also think they want arabs to eventually be able to live in palestine again so nuking it would prohibit that.

Because Iran is a signatory to the "Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty", Israel is not.

I also think they want arabs to eventually be able to live in palestine again so nuking it would prohibit that.

You honestly think Iran really cares about the Palestinians?:confused:

don't the shi' ia have the same reverence for that area of the world :dunno: I'm not a religious person but it would seem that id mohammed visited there then they would want it to remain habitable.

don't the shi' ia have the same reverence for that area of the world :dunno: I'm not a religious person but it would seem that id mohammed visited there then they would want it to remain habitable.

Well the Persians and Arabs don't exactly care for one another, thats why I ask. I think Iran would be fine with Israel getting nuked, whether or not the Pallies can move in is of no relevance to them.

Forum List

Back