Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

I hate to have to break this to your pathetically revisionist-history fixated ass but --- nobody in World War Two did more, paid more or suffered more in defeating Nazi Germany than did the USSR. The US was in no position to "turn over management" TO Stalin. That implies FDR was in some position of managing the European war in the first place.

I mean holy SHIT this is profound ignorance.

:dig:

(/completely offtopic)

--- But hey, perhaps you can enlighten us all on what Forney Johnston's role was.
The USSR partnered with Nazi Germany with carving up Poland. They also invaded Finland. They were hardly better than Nazi Germany.

"hardly better than Nazi Germany" except for a couple things:
a) The USSR didn't attack the United States and
b) The USSR was allies with the United States and Great Britain in defeating Nazi Germany.

No doubt Stalin was every bit as much of a murdering asshole as Hitler. But we were not at war with that murderous asshole.

Nazi Germany didn't attack the United States.

We were allies with them only because the commie lover Roosevelt chose to be allies with them.
You know you're among the dumbest posters on this site, right?

Germany aligned themselves with Japan and declared war on us. :eusa_doh:

They didn't attack us, numskull. FDR had been making war on them for over 2 years before they declared war on us.

How ironic thata snowflake with the reasoning capacity of a cockroach is calling me stupid.
Numbnuts... they aligned with the country which had just attacked us and they declared war against us. Just how fucking rightarded are you??

Last edited:
They didn't attack us, numskull. FDR had been making war on them for over 2 years before they declared war on us.

How ironic thata snowflake with the reasoning capacity of a cockroach is calling me stupid.

Sounds like you and politicalchic "And Roosevelt was a pal of both" need to get your stories aligned here.

Yeah- it is pretty odd.

In order to support there argument that FDR was an anti-semite- they want to portray him as blocking Jewish refugees from Europe.

But Donald Trump ran on a platform of blocking Muslim refugees from the Middle East- and they will argue on and on that that is not bigoted at all.

Donald Trump said that Mexicans are rapists. FDR never called Jews rapists.

"....of blocking Muslim refugees...."

I know you're an imbecile...but equating Jewish folk who wanted nothing more than being allowed to live with 7th century savages who dedicate their existence to the slaughter of innocent human being....

...well...makes you the perfect 'reliable Democrat voter.'
LOLOL

WTF?? The Muslim refugees coming here are 7th century savages, slaughtering innocent people??

Over 18,000 from Syria alone came here while Obama was president. How many of them are 7th century savages, slaughtering innocent people...?

What a disgusting pig you are.

They're all 7th century savages. The only reason they don't slaughter anyone is the fact that they are vastly outnumbered. Once the achieve a certain strength in numbers, the slaughter begins.
Yeah- it is pretty odd.

In order to support there argument that FDR was an anti-semite- they want to portray him as blocking Jewish refugees from Europe.

But Donald Trump ran on a platform of blocking Muslim refugees from the Middle East- and they will argue on and on that that is not bigoted at all.

Donald Trump said that Mexicans are rapists. FDR never called Jews rapists.

I know you're an imbecile...but equating Jewish folk who wanted nothing more than being allowed to live with 7th century savages who dedicate their existence to the slaughter of innocent human being....

LOLOL

WTF?? The Muslim refugees coming here are 7th century savages, slaughtering innocent people??

Over 18,000 from Syria alone came here while Obama was president. How many of them are 7th century savages, slaughtering innocent people...?

They're all 7th century savages. The only reason they don't slaughter anyone is the fact that they are vastly outnumbered. Once the achieve a certain strength in numbers, the slaughter begins.
^^^ another disgusting pig.

Notice how almost all of the bigots on this site are on the right?

Wrong. According to your own criteria, you are a bigot. You have expressed your contempt for Christians and Southerners numerous times. Snowflakes have no problem flinging all manner of insult at Christian, but say one negative thing about Muslims and you bring the snowflake Jihad down on your head.
And now, one of the forum's leading imbeciles retorts with, I know you are but what am I?

:eusa_doh:

Even worse for you -- my wife, the love of my life, is Christian. You know, what you call, "contempt." Are ya feeling stupid yet?

giphy.gif

The USSR partnered with Nazi Germany with carving up Poland. They also invaded Finland. They were hardly better than Nazi Germany.

b) The USSR was allies with the United States and Great Britain in defeating Nazi Germany.

No doubt Stalin was every bit as much of a murdering asshole as Hitler. But we were not at war with that murderous asshole.

We were allies with them only because the commie lover Roosevelt chose to be allies with them.

Numbnuts... they aligned with the country which had just attacked us and they declared war against us. Just how fucking rightarded are you??
Roosevelt was trying to instigate war with Germany ever since it invaded Poland. American destroyers were using depth charges on German submarines the whole time. He also deliberately pushed Japan into attacking us.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Wrong. According to your own criteria, you are a bigot. You have expressed your contempt for Christians and Southerners numerous times. Snowflakes have no problem flinging all manner of insult at Christian, but say one negative thing about Muslims and you bring the snowflake Jihad down on your head.
And now, one of the forum's leading imbeciles retorts with, I know you are but what am I?

Even worse for you -- my wife, the love of my life, is Christian. You know, what you call, "contempt." Are ya feeling stupid yet?

giphy.gif

Leftwing douche bags like you never fail to bash Southern Christians.

Who do you think you're fooling?

LOLOL

LOLOL

giphy.gif
You're new nickname is really getting under your skin, isn't it, cockroach?

Roosevelt was trying to instigate war with Germany ever since it invaded Poland. American destroyers were using depth charges on German submarines the whole time. He also deliberately pushed Japan into attacking us.

Well they did after all bomb that political convention on the Wisconsin trolley tracks.....

Why do you insist on proving to the forum you're batshit insane? Everything you post, from that photo you idiotically claim was from the 1924 DNC, to this, is nothing but craziness from you. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

LOLOL

giphy.gif

Leftwing douche bags like you never fail to bash Southern Christians.

Who do you think you're fooling?
Great, then quote me bashing Christians or once again expose yourself as the floundering imbecile the forum knows you to be...

LOLOL

LOLOL

giphy.gif
LOL

What nickname is that?

Why do you insist on proving to the forum you're batshit insane? Everything you post, from that photo you idiotically claim was from the 1924 DNC, to this, is nothing but craziness from you. :cuckoo:
The stuff I posted about FDR and Germany is simply a fact. Anyone who has read much about the war knows it.FDR was a demagogue who ran against American involvement into the war and then immediately started trying to sucker the voters into the war the minute he was elected. He's the lowest kind of douche bag politician, which is the reason leftwing cockroaches like you love him.

giphy.gif
LOL

What nickname is that?
cockroach.

The stuff I posted about FDR and Germany is simply a fact. Anyone who has read much about the war knows it.FDR was a demagogue who ran against American involvement into the war and then immediately started trying to sucker the voters into the war the minute he was elected. He's the lowest kind of douche bag politician, which is the reason leftwing cockroaches like you love him.
You remain an imbecile. :cuckoo: I feel sorry for you.

giphy.gif
LOL

What nickname is that?
cockroach.
LOL

Once again you're showing that a cockroach has more capacity to reason than you.

Once again you're showing that a cockroach has more capacity to reason than you.
Spits the abject imbecile who doesn't know the difference between Madison, Wisconsin and Madison Square Garden.

giphy.gif

Spits the abject imbecile who doesn't know the difference between Madison, Wisconsin and Madison Square Garden.

giphy.gif

The cockroach tells another lie.

giphy.gif

Nope, You really did post a photo of a KKK march in Madison, Wisconsin, believing they were marching at Madison Square Garden.

You really are as rightarded as you appear. :lmao:

giphy.gif

Nope, You really did post a photo of a KKK march in Madison, Wisconsin, believing they were marching at Madison Square Garden.

I'm not discussing this anymore, cockroach.

giphy.gif

I'm not discussing this anymore, cockroach.
LOLOL

Who cares? I am. At the very least, have you learned that Forney Johnston is still dead? :lmao:

Forum List

Back