Liberals called seal team 6 "Cheneys assanation team"

Who the fuck is Seymour Hersh and is there a point to this thread? A question anywhere?

Just information my friend
Just information
you Libs hated and cussed and said allot of bad things that now are coming back

And as far as who that cat is?
i have no idea, but he works for the paper as noted

Stop lying about what I said, asshole.

Having a taste of what you do to others Carbonated? :lol:

Just information

Stop lying about what I said, asshole.

Having a taste of what you do to others Carbonated? :lol:

Have I lied about something you said? Have I falsely accused you of saying something you didn't?

Assassination squad for the president seems pretty accurate, what's the insult?

as·sas·si·nate (-ss-nt)
tr.v. as·sas·si·nat·ed, as·sas·si·nat·ing, as·sas·si·nates
1. To murder (a prominent person) by surprise attack, as for political reasons.

None. Except miraculously, from 2000 - 2008 the whackaloons whined incessantly about Cheney using the Navy Seals to assassinate people around the world.

Now, in 2011, when they actually DO assassinate someone, they're heros.

What a difference 3 years makes!

Who the fuck is Seymour Hersh and is there a point to this thread? A question anywhere?

Just information

So he speaks for ALL liberals? Interesting. Is it kind of like how like how Pastor Terry Jones speaks for ALL conservatives. :eusa_whistle:

Just information

So he speaks for ALL liberals? Interesting. Is it kind of like how like how Pastor Terry Jones speaks for ALL conservatives. :eusa_whistle:

Only the left considers Terry Jones a conservative. No Conservative I know regard him as anything other than a nut. But the left thinks that everyone hiding behind a cross is a conservative. You guys should school yourselves a bit more.

as·sas·si·nate (-ss-nt)

None. Except miraculously, from 2000 - 2008 the whackaloons whined incessantly about Cheney using the Navy Seals to assassinate people around the world.

Cheney was of the wrong political persuation...after all? The Statists were pissed that 9/11 didn't happen on the watch of Clinton...

So now the right is giving Cheney credit for getting Bin Laden

Perception of reality is sure different under liberalism. Bill Clinton found a crisis in Europe and bombed Yugoslavia when America found out what a pervert he was and the liberal media said "bring it on" while the jihad was going to flight school. Libs called the commander of US Troops "betray-us" and then forgot about it. Obama authorized NATO to assassinate Mommoar Kadhafi when he posed no security threat to the US. Obama vowed to shut down the source of intelligence in Guantanimo and libs acted as if he did but he didn't. Now thanks to Bush's policies Bin Ladin is dead and buried in a peculiar situation.

Face it folks, Obama and this administration did what Bush Cheney could not, he/they did not ignore the intelligence reports. Had Bush paid attention to the intel prior to 911, we may not even be having this discussion.

But curiously thanks are also due to Jimmy Carter, it was the failed attempt in Iran that lead to the backup helicopters and a successful operation this time. Had to throw that in.

"Prisoners in American custody told stories of a trusted courier. When the Americans ran the man’s pseudonym past two top-level detainees — the chief planner of the Sept. 11 attacks, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed; and Al Qaeda’s operational chief, Abu Faraj al-Libi — the men claimed never to have heard his name. That raised suspicions among interrogators that the two detainees were lying and that the courier probably was an important figure." Clues Gradually Led to the Location of Osama bin Laden - NYTimes.com

Yeah because before you can become a liberal you have to swear allegence to Seymour Hersh.

NOT!

But to claim that JSOC does not "report to anybody, except in the Bush-Cheney days, they reported directly to the Cheney office," or that "Congress has no oversight of it" is just false. JSOC was established in 1980 after the failed mission to rescue the hostages at the U.S. embassy in Iran. JSOC is a component command of the U.S. Special Operations Command, which reports to the Secretary of Defense. JSOC, like the CIA, certainly falls under congressional oversight.

More Conspiracy Theories from Seymour Hersh | The Weekly Standard

and there we have it, from the Weekly Standard! :clap2: Authoritative once means good to go for others.

ooo another hack thread. You guys are sure trying really hard to deflect that obama did something good. We get it, you hate the man and cant have your cred ruined. dont worry you are still a hack.

your hypocrisy is like a spear in yer arse hey? I love it.:lol::lol::lol:

That would be Seymour Hersh of "My Lai" fame, no doubt. He has, to say the least, a damn biased view of the U.S. military. I really loved what he implied about all of us who served in "Nam. A quote from his book will illustrate: according to Hersh, the night before My Lai, "they did what they usually did; the officers drank it up, and the men toked it up...." For the record, Mr. Hersh, this officer NEVER "drank it up" before a mission (nor did any other officer in a combat command I knew of) and my men damn sure did NOT "toke it up" before a mission or otherwise; nor was that widespread in any combat command I saw, nor would it have been tolerated. Hersh was a LIAR then, and is a LIAR now.

as·sas·si·nate (-ss-nt)

And the (D) behind Barak Obama's name. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back