Liberals claim "Baby it's cold outside" is a song about rape

Activists push to ban ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ because it promotes date rape - Hot Air

Rappers glorify rape and murder on a regular basis but the left goes back SEVENTY FUCKING YEARS to single out this song?
Please tell us why in the fucking world you care. What are you so butthurt about?
You're all cowards. Completely spineless to address the real problems facing our nation.
Keep it up

Odd that you want to assign every niche idea from every liberal subgroup to everyone who isn't a Trump supporter. There are only two possibilities. Either you aren't smart enough to realize that liberals embrace a wide range of ideas, and we don't all prioritize the same things, or you chose to present a false scenario.
No one knows about those "false scenarios" better than the frothing at the mouth, fake news, liberal media. You people wrote the book on it, and now the shoe is on the other foot. How does it feel?

I'm guessing you haven't see the interviews of people who produce a lot of the fake stories.
I've seen enough of the biased lies and trashing of anyone that's a conservative by the leftist propaganda machine to last me a life time.

To feminist, everything is rape....
Feminazi's... :lol:
I just happened to be channel surfing one night and I stopped at the govt. channel...It was showing the protest of violence against women..One speaker got to the mic and stated that if men didn't stop beating women, she was going to beat the shit out of men....
I have mediacom cable TV... what channel is that, moon?
That was like 10 years ago...On Cspan.

Activists push to ban ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ because it promotes date rape - Hot Air

Rappers glorify rape and murder on a regular basis but the left goes back SEVENTY FUCKING YEARS to single out this song?
Please tell us why in the fucking world you care. What are you so butthurt about?
You're all cowards. Completely spineless to address the real problems facing our nation.
Keep it up
Yeah "Baby it's Cold Outside" is a real problem. :cuckoo:

Go fuck yourself you piece of shit

It's a symptom of the overall disease, you enabling fucktard.

IMG_0443.JPG

Of course the newest crazy idea from the left is going to be held up and laughed at. Liberals are getting outraged over haircuts! If they see rape in a song they see nazism in a haircut. The public majority is now laughing and mocking your insanity.

Keep it up

Odd that you want to assign every niche idea from every liberal subgroup to everyone who isn't a Trump supporter. There are only two possibilities. Either you aren't smart enough to realize that liberals embrace a wide range of ideas, and we don't all prioritize the same things, or you chose to present a false scenario.
No one knows about those "false scenarios" better than the frothing at the mouth, fake news, liberal media. You people wrote the book on it, and now the shoe is on the other foot. How does it feel?

I'm guessing you haven't see the interviews of people who produce a lot of the fake stories.
I've seen enough of the biased lies and trashing of anyone that's a conservative by the leftist propaganda machine to last me a life time.

You consider pointing out you fake news and lies as a direct insult? Good.

This type of hyper analysis and trying to apply it to a historical narrative for your ego driven narcissistic needs is what turns people off about PC liberals.Totally dumb.
How 'Baby It's Cold Outside' became a song about rape
They're just crazed. They look for every last possible opportunity to claim offense and demand immediate retribution.

Not very pleasant to be around.

This type of hyper analysis and trying to apply it to a historical narrative for your ego driven narcissistic needs is what turns people off about PC liberals.Totally dumb.
They're just crazed. They look for every last possible opportunity to claim offense and demand immediate retribution.

Not at all. Especially as it relates to ANYTHING from America's historical past. The scene from Father of the Bride comes to mind when the daughter goes spastic when her fiancé bought her a blender. She likened it to some statement about traditional roles for women.

Not at all. Especially as it relates to ANYTHING from America's historical past. The scene from Father of the Bride comes to mind when the daughter goes spastic when her fiancé bought her a blender. She likened it to some statement about traditional roles for women.
And it's hard-wired in at this point.

I guess PC is required if you are going to create a classless society where everyone is taken care of through the formula, "from each according to his ability to each according to his need."

And it's hard-wired in at this point.
Good thing about is perhaps these types will not breed after things get more extreme. Sex will be some kind of political statement about masculine dominance over female sex and that is culturally unacceptable for a man to assume the more assertive role during said undertaking. Instead they will sit around and try to have intercourse through yoga and mutual meditation...or something stupid along those lines.

They can't win elections? Really? I mean they won quite a lot of elections, didn't they? Like in the House and Senate. I mean, they're +2 up from before in the Senate, and they won elections in the House too, didn't they?

wait till winter comes, and it starts snowing! we will never hear the end of it!!!
Oh yes the PC communist play the race card for everything.
Black person fails at business...racism. White bread in store...racism. Black Tuesday, 1929 stock market crash...racism. "It was the darkest day of his life..." racism. Law and order coupled with safe communities...racism. Swedish meatballs...racism ( you see wayyyyy back in the day an African slave arrived in Stockholm and brought the meatball with him as a traditional African dish).

At least now some of the more rational leftists are seeing the monster they created for what it is.

Hell even Obama calls them out, as well as that smug pustule Bill Maher.

Forum List

Back