🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals deface statue in philadelphia

I is old------I remember the COPS ARE PIGS----era-----it is just a THROW BACK now-----not even original
It seems a lot of violence goes with this generations rhetoric of hating on police. That may be due to them being from areas farther south of the border than Mexico. The comments I have been reading are referencing and comparing the police in California to those in Venezuela, Guam, etc.

oh----cops ALL OVER THE WORLD is the same <<<old news
Nah they were not talking like they wanted to shoot police back in the Watts riots days.

Philadelphia is RACIALLY CHARGED------and Philadephians are remarkably weird. Blacks live in only part of the city---"south philly"---I think. I have a sister-in-law (lots of brothers---lots of sisters-in-law----but ONE philadephian)
She expressed horror that I used the Philly subway system-----
because "blacks use it" (!!!!!!!) ) <<< just a hint of philly weirdom
Is there even ONE city in the USA where blacks live in the NORTH part of town?

Dallas - blacks live in the south half, and same with Chicago, Philadelphia, LA (Compton), etc.

Philadelphia is RACIALLY CHARGED------and Philadephians are remarkably weird. Blacks live in only part of the city---"south philly"---I think. I have a sister-in-law (lots of brothers---lots of sisters-in-law----but ONE philadephian)
She expressed horror that I used the Philly subway system-----
because "blacks use it" (!!!!!!!) ) <<< just a hint of philly weirdom
Is there even ONE city in the USA where blacks live in the NORTH part of town?

Dallas - blacks live in the south half, and same with Chicago, Philadelphia, LA (Compton), etc.

not so talented in geography----I think HARLEM is in WEST Manhattan------da JOOOOS live in the south----"lower east side"---is actually south east side

Wow, where is it written that they have to have anything to do with this particular statue?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If they don't like that the area has to be shared with those who care about the man that the statue was made to look like, there is nothing forcing them to stay in the area. Its their lives and they are free to leave whenever they want to.

Forum List

Back