liberals dont want diversity, they want to end unique culture of every nation

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i want to go to Sweden and listen to ABBA and go to Italy and eat pizza. if you want everyone to be the same, i could wake up and not know if i'm in Mexico, Afghanistan, or Sweden, that's not diversity!

i want to go to Sweden and listen to ABBA and go to Italy and eat pizza. if you want everyone to be the same, i could wake up and not know if i'm in Mexico, Afghanistan, or Sweden, that's not diversity!
Stop with the silly hyperbole. Nobody wants that.

Diversity is just another form or discrimination.
You have to have representation from specific groups or you're a racist.

Diversity is the exact opposite of everyone being the same. The root word is diverse.

I'm so happy that you're so accepting of my diverse conservative lifestyle, religious, and political beliefs.

One big happy family we are are. :biggrin:

Agree.
When I go to another country I want to experience their culture.
Not muslim or mexican culture.

Diversity is the exact opposite of everyone being the same. The root word is diverse.

I'm so happy that you're so accepting of my diverse conservative lifestyle, religious, and political beliefs.

One big happy family we are are. :biggrin:
Its not that I accept it. I just dont give a hoot either way until it infringes on what I am doing.

So you DONT want pizza available in America?

If diversity is so awful how is it New York has managed for centuries to remain the real heart of America?
My background is white, Anglo-Saxon yet I find communities consisting of only my kind stultifying and boring beyond belief.
If cultures other than your own scare the living daylights out of you, ok, lock yourself in your little shack and avoid ever emerging.
Australia where I happily reside is a very successful multi-cultural society where difference is celebrated by most. The richness of experience available to us here is wonderful compared to the dreary 1950’s when everybody was so white bread it made me want to scream.
Roll on divergence!

If diversity is so awful how is it New York has managed for centuries to remain the real heart of America?
My background is white, Anglo-Saxon yet I find communities consisting of only my kind stultifying and boring beyond belief.
If cultures other than your own scare the living daylights out of you, ok, lock yourself in your little shack and avoid ever emerging.
Australia where I happily reside is a very successful multi-cultural society where difference is celebrated by most. The richness of experience available to us here is wonderful compared to the dreary 1950’s when everybody was so white bread it made me want to scream.
Roll on divergence!

LOL....the county that I live in is the most diverse in the country.
And I can assure you it's nowhere near N.Y.

Roll on divergence!

LOL....the county that I live in is the most diverse in the country.
And I can assure you it's nowhere near N.Y.
When did you move to Alaska?

America's 10 Most Diverse Counties

Forum List

Back