Liberals drooling over this new SCOTUS vacancy; Disgusting.

Big Ears will nominate a radical leftist. Is there any doubt about this? He thinks he is the greatest man who ever lived.

Now once he does that, the Rs will likely fold and confirm the radical nominee. Should this happen BEFORE the election, the R party just might have killed itself....God I hope so.

Big Ears will nominate a radical leftist. Is there any doubt about this? He thinks he is the greatest man who ever lived.

Now once he does that, the Rs will likely fold and confirm the radical nominee. Should this happen BEFORE the election, the R party just might have killed itself....God I hope so.
The REPs are never going to 'fold' on this. EVER!
If they did it would spell the end of the REP party forever.
Trump wins with Kasich as VP. REP. Senate and House majority. Trump And the Senate in eight years could put 5-6 REP SCJ's on the bench.

Trump wins with Kasich as VP. REP. Senate and House majority. Trump And the Senate in eight years could put 5-6 REP SCJ's on the bench.
Wishful thinking on several levels.

It does remind one of the Paul Wellstone memorial that they turned into a campaign rally. Didn't work out all that well for them, as I recall.

So what kind of 'thinking' is yours?
Here's some bedtime reading for you:Physician warns Hillary suffering post-concussion syndrome

So what kind of 'thinking' is yours?
Here's some bedtime reading for you:Physician warns Hillary suffering post-concussion syndrome
You have stated with certainty that the Rs will not fold under to Obama and not confirm his radical nominee. I am not so certain and the Rs have a long history of folding to BO...so I think your position is wishful thinking. Plus Trump may not win the nomination or win in the general should he win the nomination. Kasich would be a poor choice as VP since he is an establishment R and a welfare warfare statist.

He hasn't nominated a radical leftist so far. He'll likely nominate a recent Appeals Court appointment that received unanimous confirmation by the Senate.

It will be a tough sell for GOP senators that voted for the justice unanimously to explain why the same candidate should receive no vote. Especially if Obama nominates a woman or minority. Or both. As there would be no narrative the GOP could offer that wouldn't come off shrilly partisan, sexist or racist.

Which is just bad optics in a Presidential election year.

Forum List

Back