Liberals drooling over this new SCOTUS vacancy; Disgusting.

Not many things make a liberal drool and pant in excitement like this.
Regardless, the Dems have the advantage here. Obama's going to nominate someone, and then the political shit will hit the fan.
Who gives a shit what the LIBs feel. The hilarious thing is the DEMs are split right down the middle. One half are millennials who will NEVER turn out and vote for 'Hillary The Enabler' no matter what is happening with the SC nominee. These millennials fucking HATE Hillary the 'Enabler' bullshit hypocrite.
Hillary, (named after Sir Edmond don't you know) numerically can not win without the millennials.
Yesterday Chelsea was sent out to 'speak with' the millennials. Half the fucking chairs in the fifty seat school gymnasium were fucking EMPTY!

I agree with earlier comment that if the Republicans allow this to happen, they're done forever. I'd be surprised if even that Liberal Sock, Fake Malarkey, didn't get on board.

-Geaux
No REP Senator will commit political suicide by going against the REP controlled Senate. If any of them did they might as well leave their State and never return.......and the country.

I agree with earlier comment that if the Republicans allow this to happen, they're done forever. I'd be surprised if even that Liberal Sock, Fake Malarkey, didn't get on board.

-Geaux
No REP Senator will commit political suicide by going against the REP controlled Senate. If any of them did they might as well leave their State and never return.......and the country.

So you're saying Republicans are lockstep drones huh?

Good to know.

Not many things make a liberal drool and pant in excitement like this. Legalized butt sex marriage. A social justice college degree. Dead cops. USA losing a war. Revenge against white people. NONE can compare to the slobbering they are showing over this SCOTUS vacancy.

The Soviet - style natural death their Great Leader...um....was surprised about....takes 1 conservative off the court and could tilt the power to liberals. They want it SOOOOOO bad. And yeah....if I was them...so would I.

But if it was a GOP president with a Democrat House/Senate...and a liberal judge passed....they'd demand Dems block any GOP appointee.

In fact...Chuck Schumer preached about how it was the duty of the Dems to block any GW Bush appointee.

And now....Republicans in the Senate had better do the same or they're gonna be unemployed. If the establishment buckles and allows another Obama judge.....Trump might win the candidacy by 50% points.

let me get this straight, the conservative judge dies, And the first people to make it a political issue...was democrats? Uh, I suggest you rewind the day my simple minded fool, the conservatives went bat shit crazy, starting with Mitch McConnel and ending with the candidates....the ONLY THING THE PRESIDENT DID WAS SAY HE'S GONNA NOMINATE SOMEONE TO TAKE HIS PLACE, SOMETHING ALL PRESIDENT ARE BOUND BY DUTY TO DO....please pelase please educate your ignorance first before coming here to whine

Oh I don't deny immediately seeing politics. For one....it reeks of a Soviet Union style political hit.

Two....we see danger when it's present and the liberal ideology is a danger. Allowing your side to appoint another judge would cripple America's future.

How can you with a straight face say that liberal ideology is a danger to this nation? If you read history, it is liberals that TOOK THIS BACKWARDS COUNTRY INTO THE 20TH CENTURY AND BEYOND. WHERE IT NOT FOR LIBERALS AND OUR MOVEMENT....WOMEN WOULD STILL BE CONSIDERED SECOND CLASS CITIZENS AND PROPERTY, OUR LABOR FORCE WOULD BE BOUND BY CORPORATE RULES, THERE WOULD BE NO STOCK MARKET, CHILDREN OF THE RICH WOULD ONLY RECIEVE EDUCATION, BLACKS WOULD STILL BE ENSLAVED AND ON AND ON AND ON.....ALL THESE CHANGES MADE POSSIBLE BY A COURT WITH LIBERAL JUSTICE IMPOSED

Not many things make a liberal drool and pant in excitement like this. Legalized butt sex marriage. A social justice college degree. Dead cops. USA losing a war. Revenge against white people. NONE can compare to the slobbering they are showing over this SCOTUS vacancy.

The Soviet - style natural death their Great Leader...um....was surprised about....takes 1 conservative off the court and could tilt the power to liberals. They want it SOOOOOO bad. And yeah....if I was them...so would I.

But if it was a GOP president with a Democrat House/Senate...and a liberal judge passed....they'd demand Dems block any GOP appointee.

In fact...Chuck Schumer preached about how it was the duty of the Dems to block any GW Bush appointee.

And now....Republicans in the Senate had better do the same or they're gonna be unemployed. If the establishment buckles and allows another Obama judge.....Trump might win the candidacy by 50% points.

let me get this straight, the conservative judge dies, And the first people to make it a political issue...was democrats? Uh, I suggest you rewind the day my simple minded fool, the conservatives went bat shit crazy, starting with Mitch McConnel and ending with the candidates....the ONLY THING THE PRESIDENT DID WAS SAY HE'S GONNA NOMINATE SOMEONE TO TAKE HIS PLACE, SOMETHING ALL PRESIDENT ARE BOUND BY DUTY TO DO....please pelase please educate your ignorance first before coming here to whine

You didn't read enough of what he posted. Pay special attention to the 'soveit style natural death that their greater leader was ...um....surprised about'. He's insinuating that Obama had scalia killed.

These people are batshit crazy.

Not many things make a liberal drool and pant in excitement like this. Legalized butt sex marriage. A social justice college degree. Dead cops. USA losing a war. Revenge against white people. NONE can compare to the slobbering they are showing over this SCOTUS vacancy..

(title) Liberals drooling over this new SCOTUS vacancy; Disgusting.

Izzat right.

Link?

Whelp.... still no link. Musta stumped the OP.

I'll check back in a year.

Indeed. The low-life's are now clamoring for the death of Clarence Thomas. The Liberals exhibit zero class.

Again you people are insane, nobody wants this guy dead....in all reality, Clarence was dead on arrival to the Courts on day one.

Indeed. The low-life's are now clamoring for the death of Clarence Thomas. The Liberals exhibit zero class.

Oh I don't deny immediately seeing politics. For one....it reeks of a Soviet Union style political hit.

Two....we see danger when it's present and the liberal ideology is a danger. Allowing your side to appoint another judge would cripple America's future.
Just like a cop, always jumping to conclusions without any evidence...

He was an old man who died in his sleep in bed.

Doesn't get any more suspicious than that........

Not only that, he was a blessed old man. I see the elderly suffering endlessly today begging for death with illness'es that torture them relentlessly. He was lucky.

I'm an independent and I'm drooling about the measure on the ballot in CA to legalize recreational mj. Just thinking of a Bob Marley and a couple bags of nacho cheese Doritos.

I'm an independent and I'm drooling about the measure on the ballot in CA to legalize recreational mj. Just thinking of a Bob Marley and a couple bags of nacho cheese Doritos.
I couldn't wait for legalization where I lived, but that doesn't mean I don't score...

I know its easy to find it even now, but I gave up on it about 20 years ago. If/when it is legalized I will make somewhat recreational use of it, like alcohol. All things in moderation except during the holidays, on birthdays, bar mitzvahs, weddings, births, deaths, new jobs, new cars, hitting three green lights in a row, sports events, uh I know I'm missing something...

I couldn't wait for legalization where I lived, but that doesn't mean I don't score...

I know its easy to find it even now, but I gave up on it about 20 years ago. If/when it is legalized I will make somewhat recreational use of it, like alcohol. All things in moderation except during the holidays, on birthdays, bar mitzvahs, weddings, births, deaths, new jobs, new cars, hitting three green lights in a row, sports events, uh I know I'm missing something...
oh man, if your Jewish you can only smoke if used as medicine...

Didn't know that, I'm not Jewish and the devout can take solace it is one of god's creatures. A gift to man.

Didn't know that, I'm not Jewish and the devout can take solace it is one of god's creatures. A gift to man.
I just read about it a few weeks ago...Yet you can make bacteria urine(beer) at home for consumption...

I just read about it a few weeks ago...Yet you can make bacteria urine(beer) at home for consumption...

Oh I bet various religions have all those odd type rules for doing all the odd things people do. Urine beer? What is that? Or do I even want to know.

What? No examples of drooling? How odd.

Forum List

Back