Liberals Entire Lives Revolve Around Hatred for White People

To at least some degree anti-white hatred is based on jealousy of success. Which Obama tapped into to the point it became a hate-geyser, since Obama was always filled with an insecure, chip-on-shoulder, jealous resentment of whites ("you didn't build that"). I've always believed that coveting is the darkest, most destructive of all human emotions.

Still slinging falsehoods and half truths I see. Just a reminder that "You didn't build that" referred to the infrastructure, education and regulatory supports paid for by American taxpayers, which helps American businesses be successful.

That's why businesses are supposed to pay taxes - to pay their fair share of those supports.

If conservatives didn't lie, deceive and twist the truth, they'd have nothing.

A. I'm not a true conservative because I support abortion and legalization of weed, B. There are lots of self-hating whites like you (assuming you're white, I honestly don't know) who masochistically get off on minorities hating you. C. You haven't provided one QUANTUM of evidence that anything I say isn't true. When it's self-evident to anyone with functioning 5 senses and a brain, white males are constantly the liberals' ultimate enemy. And in my official capacity as your white male enemy, I wish cancer on all liberals.

Oh you poor dear. I can't imagine how downtrodden and victimized must feel what with having higher average earnings than women, blacks, Asians or Hispanics, getting a mucher larger percentage of available jobs than any other group or your numbers would suggest, and being able to access Ivy League colleges via "legacy" enrolment.

It makes being a total failure in life so much more humiliating. Gotta blame somebody. Couldn't be that you're to blame now could it?

Last edited:
I completely disagree with the OP. There is so much more to The Left:
- HATE:
-- Racism
-- Sexism
-- Homophobia
-- Anti-Semitism

- Militarized Enforcement of 'PC'

- Desire to SILENCE every voice / ideology / opinion other than their own
-- Need for violence / belief that violence they perpetrate in order to suppress opposition when they are unable to win intellextual / ideological discussions / debates is necessary / justified

- Belief that they are above the laws that are meant for and which they impose upon others
-- Belief that the means justifies the ends for them and only them

- Belief that they are vastly superior in every way, that they know how to run your life better than you do / spend your money better than you can and, therefore, should be self-appointed rulers / dictators

Then thete is the standard polician / political...

- Arrogance

- Corruption

- Greed

The political left has played the race card so much as a wedge issue so they can get votes, that now it is the core of their existence. The alt- left is Frankenstein's monster created by Democrats over several decades...now it will eat its creator. There is no Democrat Party anymore. It is a far left racist ant-White movement. As for all of you spoiled white kids from suburbia that are antifa....you have no street cred with blacks. Black Lives Matter wants to kill everyone in your neighborhood.
Communist Party USA
Look! The race card card.

- HATE:
-- Racism
-- Sexism
-- Homophobia
-- Anti-Semitism

-- Need for violence / belief that violence they perpetrate in order to suppress opposition when they are unable to win intellextual / ideological discussions / debates is necessary / justified

- Belief that they are above the laws that are meant for and which they impose upon others

- Belief that they are vastly superior in every way, that they know how to run your life better than you do / spend your money better than you can and, therefore, should be self-appointed rulers / dictators

- Arrogance

- Corruption

- Greed
Your entire post is a perfect description of Donald Trump, especially the part about trying to silence all voices which disagree with him. Not to mention the racism, sexism and homophobia.

Arrogance, corruption and greed - yup, in spades.

- HATE:
-- Racism
-- Sexism
-- Homophobia
-- Anti-Semitism

- Arrogance

- Corruption

- Greed
Your entire post is a perfect description of Donald Trump, especially the part about trying to silence all voices which disagree with him. Not to mention the racism, sexism and homophobia.

You are a communist.

Democrats are against hate, intolerance, violence, prejudice, stereotyping, racism and discrimination…..unless they are doing it, and they are doing it all of the time.

The Democratic Party is fighting hate and violence…..well except for the racist Nation of Islam Democrats, racist Klan Democrats, racist La Raza Democrats, racist BLM Democrats, Muslim Brotherhood Democrat bigots, racist LULAC Democrats, CAIR Democrat bigots, racist Aztlan Nationalist Democrats, racist Affirmative Action advocate Democrats, racist Sanctuary City Democrats, Antifa Rioter Democrat bigots, and the racist demagogue Democrat Politicians Pundits and Entertainers………well actually voting Democrat IS HATE

Liberals Entire Lives Revolve Around Hatred for White People

more accurately liberals entire lives revolve around hatred period

leftists hate everything that does not follow their path

very similar to ISIS

Advertising is going all in on straight white hate.

Big brands shun straight, white Britain in their adverts

They believe it's a winner for them.

One of the guys was white...

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F781918ec-89ba-11e7-9f10-c918952dd8f2.jpg

Unless they are selling ass-less leather chaps, make-up for men, or butt plugs.....why use fags?

Unless they are selling ass-less leather chaps, make-up for men, or butt plugs.....why use fags?

Right, because that's the only market for gay men. They don't buy cars, furniture, food...just chaps and butt plugs.

gay-households-income.png

You're not a very smart business person that ignores a demographic with the most disposable income.

- HATE:
-- Racism
-- Sexism
-- Homophobia
-- Anti-Semitism

- Arrogance

- Corruption

- Greed

You are a communist.

Nope. Full blown capitalist. Worked on Bay Street for as much money as I could make.

But I also know that in order for capitalism to be a part of a healthy economy, you need a strong social safety net to protect the most vulnerable during economic downturns, a modern infrastructure to support business and laws to protect workers from abuse.

The US has poor infrastructure supports and weak worker protections.

Last edited:

Right, because that's the only market for gay men. They don't buy cars, furniture, food...just chaps and butt plugs.

You're not a very smart business person that ignores a demographic with the most disposable income.

Also there are scented candles and silk pajamas too....sorry I forgot those. :rofl:

I don't care about companies advertising to fags and other oddballs when trying to sell their butt plugs, assless chaps, scented candles and silk pajamas.

When they are using fags to market to heterosexuals, I believe it is a bad strategy.

PS- the size of the fag demographic is tiny. If you want to dine with the classes, sell to the masses.......:thup:

The Race Card has been tremendously successful for them for decades, but they've badly over-played their hand.

The Regressives, as a result, are complicit in Trump's presidency, and 1,000+ Democratic seats lost nationally.

Enough Americans are sick of their shit. Can't blame them.

I couldn't agree with you more. But I do have to disagree with you that the race card has worked out well for them. It may be acceptable to the uninformed non-whites, but as you stated, whites are about sick of everything race by the Democrats. Apparently they never read the fable of the Boy that Cried Wolf.

The political left has played the race card so much as a wedge issue so they can get votes, that now it is the core of their existence. The alt- left is Frankenstein's monster created by Democrats over several decades...now it will eat its creator. There is no Democrat Party anymore. It is a far left racist ant-White movement. As for all of you spoiled white kids from suburbia that are antifa....you have no street cred with blacks. Black Lives Matter wants to kill everyone in your neighborhood.
Communist Party USA
How did you know?! Using your damned witchcraft, you cracka ass ******?? :mad:
You validate my point. By using race over the decades...race is now a political issue. No such thing as "hate speech" now. It is legitimate political discourse.

Race has always been a political issue with them.

Also there are scented candles and silk pajamas too....sorry I forgot those. :rofl:

I don't care about companies advertising to fags and other oddballs when trying to sell their butt plugs, assless chaps, scented candles and silk pajamas.

When they are using fags to market to heterosexuals, I believe it is a bad strategy.

PS- the size of the fag demographic is tiny. If you want to dine with the classes, sell to the masses.......:thup:

The "masses" support their gay family and friends. Gays spend money. Marketing to them makes sense.

Follow the Money: The growing impact of LGBT consumers | LGBT | Dallas News

Last edited:
Your entire post is a perfect description of Donald Trump, especially the part about trying to silence all voices which disagree with him.

Hmmm. I don't remember the Donald as part of a riot or trying to threaten violence against Democrats if they dare speak out.

Fake news, calling the MSM the "enemies of the people", attacking or firing people he deems "disloyal".

The attacks on the media are troubling in that all dictators try to muzzle the media. Only a despot calls the media "liars".

Your entire post is a perfect description of Donald Trump, especially the part about trying to silence all voices which disagree with him.

Hmmm. I don't remember the Donald as part of a riot or trying to threaten violence against Democrats if they dare speak out.

Fake news, calling the MSM the "enemies of the people", attacking or firing people he deems "disloyal".

The attacks on the media are troubling in that all dictators try to muzzle the media. Only a despot calls the media "liars".
When they lie, they need to be called out on it.

Only mindless drones believe everything they read on the internet or hear on the TV....

The "masses" support their gay family and friends. Gays spend money. Marketing to them makes sense.

Follow the Money: The growing impact of LGBT consumers | LGBT | Dallas News
No, they don't.

For the majority of people, the only fags they know or are friends with, are on TV. ...:lol:

Forum List

Back