Liberals Entire Lives Revolve Around Hatred for White People

The political left has played the race card so much as a wedge issue so they can get votes, that now it is the core of their existence. The alt- left is Frankenstein's monster created by Democrats over several decades...now it will eat its creator. There is no Democrat Party anymore. It is a far left racist ant-White movement. As for all of you spoiled white kids from suburbia that are antifa....you have no street cred with blacks. Black Lives Matter wants to kill everyone in your neighborhood.
Communist Party USA
Actually I don't know if it is a "white" thing.

I am pretty sure if a white person says the right things, toes the right line and donates enough money then the liberals are pretty good with that.
Just like self hating blacks weren't oppressed during slavery and the Jim Crow South....

If a white person is perfectly "progressive" in this day and age, then they are nothing but a eunuch.

Sorry, Skippy, but you heterosexuals set the standard for that behavior. You can't all go around kissing and holding hands in public and not expect us to do the same with our loved ones. You're just going to have to suck it up on that one, snowflake.

No, it just creates more hatred of gays. Yes, we did create expressing love of our women, but that's normal behavior. Gay is not normal behavior. If it was, gay people would be able to procreate. Gay activity is abnormal behavior that strikes a nerve in normal people.

To put it a better way, think about something that totally disgusts you. A woman getting beat by her husband or boyfriend, an animal that was abused, a person that left their baby in hot car only to die from heat. These are the same feelings most normal people have when gays shove their relationships down our throats. We simply don't want to see it because it disgusts us.

And yet market research tells a completely different story...which is why companies are marketing to gays. Do you really think they'd do it if they thought they'd lose money?

Well your first link was about support of gay pride things that nobody really pays attention to. Your second link stated that gays were already a primary consumer of their product, so it only made sense to advertise to their likely customers.

People are less revolted about two women than they are two men. In fact, as a hetero, I enjoy watching two women make out. But with two guys, both normal men and women find it repulsive. Nobody wants to see it.

YOU may be disgusted, but you cannot speak for most people. The people who will buy these products are not turned off by seeing two men cuddling on a couch. Those that will be turned off are in the minority. I'm sorry that seems to suck so much for you.

We're not going to stop PDAs either. Keep yelling at clouds if you want though.

Then apparently you don't know many normal people, and if you do, you don't discuss such things with them. Either that or if you do discuss such things with them, they lie to you.

Trust me, all of my friends are hetro, my coworkers, my neighbors, and they all share the same sentiments as I do. If I'm watching a show like Property Brothers that has two guys carrying on, I turn it off. If I see a commercial with the same, I don't buy the product.

The majority of people aren't like you. Most people will still buy the product that already do and marketing to gays will get them loyal consumers that actually have money to spend.

I don't know where you get this fallacy a majority of people are not like me. I am straight and everybody I associate with is straight. Would you rather believe them or the people that are afraid of hurting your feelings?

Because I can view public opinion polls and marketing research. So can you, you just choose to ignore them.

Forum List

Back