Liberals g ush over child abuse

This sure is snowballing in a hurry.

How many transgender people can there possibly be in this country, anyway? Why do they get more attention than native Americans? There has to be more of them.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
How many transgender people can there possibly be in this country, anyway? Why do they get more attention than native Americans? There has to be more of them.

Good question. And one that could be asked and about many other things. I am sick of it, I can tell ya that.

If it wasn't for the desperate attempt by the liberal media to circle the wagons around depraved agendas the democrat party would be laughed out of town. Does anybody in their right minds think the democrat party is doing women a favor by forcing them to share the ladies room with hairy male perverts or putting their daughters in physical and mental jeopardy by forcing them to share a locker and shower with a confused boy?

Dunno, but I would rather pee off the side of the road than to have to deal with strange penises in a public bathroom.

This is parents desperate for attention. A few years ago very small children were coached to say that day care centers were using them in satanic rituals. Now very small children are coached to say they are transgendered. Children that young have no idea what they are saying. They are coached, it's drilled into their little heads.

Forum List

Back