"Liberals Go Insane at Trump Rally in Michigan"

It’s liberals that are going crazy?

When Trump stands in front of his supporters and tells them how he’s fuking them over and they cheer him?

To me that’s insane!
The fans who cheered when Trump said he would shut down the border?

how many illegals are too many, in your mind? 100 million? A billion?
How many citizens are too many?
If they contribute to our society.......they are welcome
God bless America!
The problem is they are not citizens of this country and many have no intention of becoming one.

When Trump stands in front of his supporters and tells them how he’s fuking them over and they cheer him?

To me that’s insane!

God bless America!

How many are ready and willing to welcome in your house?

To me that’s insane!

God bless America!

So, if ONE BILLIONS illegals came across the border, you are fine with that.

What about two billion?

How about infinity?
How about infinity plus one?

To me that’s insane!

Except he isn't.

And we all know that.

Why do you continually make stuff up and lie ?

Are you pathological ?
Do you want examples?

When he says he cut their taxes.

When he says the tariffs against China are working.

When he says the Republicans are the party of healthcare.

I don’t know what else to say.

None of those are helping the GOP base.

To me that’s insane!

God bless America!

We have plenty of houses
Why, Trump is a master builder....he can build them

To me that’s insane!

God bless America!
The problem is they are not citizens of this country and many have no intention of becoming one.
Many people are not citizens
Yet are productive workers

To me that’s insane!

God bless America!

We have plenty of houses
Why, Trump is a master builder....he can build them

Yes he can and he will for somebody who will buy them.

How many have you got in your house?

To me that’s insane!

God bless America!

See the difference between me and Republicans?

I may not want to bring disaster victims and people I don’t know into my home, but that doesn’t mean I don’t support them.

I want to see the government help them.

I want them to be able to have a nice safe and clean places to stay while they recover.

I want to see them get help recovering.

Bringing strangers into my home doesn’t help them and it doesn’t help me. It’s not good for anyone.

This is just one of those little bullsh!t things when Republicans talk because they can’t defend their own mean-spirited and evil policies.

To me that’s insane!

Go back to Meh-he-co deanrd. You are obviously not happy here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may not want to bring disaster victims and people I don’t know into my home, but that doesn’t mean I don’t support them.

I want them to be able to have a nice safe and clean places to stay while they recover.

Bringing strangers into my home doesn’t help them and it doesn’t help me. It’s not good for anyone.

This is just one of those little bullsh!t things when Republicans talk because they can’t defend their own mean-spirited and evil policies.

Fact is Trump brought a historic response to the needs of people in Texas during and after Hurricane Harvey

From FEMA:

The volume of applications for disaster assistance was one of the highest in FEMA history. To date, 792,000 households have applied for assistance. Most of those registrations were online at DisasterAssistance.gov or on mobile devices using the FEMA app. Because of the exceptional volume, FEMA’s national processing service center used surge staff from FEMA, the Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies to assist with the traffic. The Internal Revenue Service, for example, assigned 2,300 staff to FEMA’s service center beginning Sept. 5.

President Trump issued a major disaster declaration immediately that allowed dozens of federal agencies to assign personnel to support the State of Texas in response and recovery. Within days, the number of FEMA employees, other federal agencies, and the National Guard deployed topped 31,000, all focused on helping Texans respond to Harvey.

Historic Disaster Response to Hurricane Harvey in Texas | FEMA.gov

Within 30 days, more than $1.5 billion in federal funds was paid to Texans impacted by the disaster, including assistance grants, low-interest disaster loans and flood insurance advance payments.

To me that’s insane!

This is the difference between me and you’re kind. This is what I posted:

Do you want examples?

So you tell me to go away because you can’t handle the truth. So don’t be a pu$$y. If you believe in what you say then give evidence and proof.

To me that’s insane!

God bless America!

I am not Republican, but conservative.

I cared about the people who were less fortunate than I, enough to spend two weeks of my vacation from 1993 till I retired in 2003 every year, on charity work.

This included Habitat for Humanity in Overtown, Homestead and Naranja in FL, Appalachian Service Project in Hazard, KY, West Alton in MO following the flood of 1994, Albany, GE, following the Flint River flood, Also for Habitat for Humanity in Saskatoon, Ottawa, Halifax and Saint John's in Canada.

At all those times my fellow volunteers were overwhelmingly conservatives. I made friends with them, and some I still keep in touch with over all these years. They were also religious and white. I only met one lady who was genuinely hurt that Gore lost to Bush.

I don't say all this to feather my own cap and I and trying not to sound like I am bragging.

Bu I am tired of pretentious phonies lecturing me how to be charitable.

Once again...folks.

These are not liberals.

They are left wingers.

There is a huge difference.

The are Democrats and they represent the party well.
Thank God. I like being part of a coalition party that’s wildly diverse and has many different Americans in it. I could never belong to a nearly all white Republican party that ran Nazis and white nationalist and KKK in the last midterms. I just don’t run with evil people.

God bless America!

I cared about the people who were less fortunate than I, enough to spend two weeks of my vacation from 1993 till I retired in 2003 every year, on charity work.

This included Habitat for Humanity in Overtown, Homestead and Naranja in FL, Appalachian Service Project in Hazard, KY, West Alton in MO following the flood of 1994, Albany, GE, following the Flint River flood, Also for Habitat for Humanity in Saskatoon, Ottawa, Halifax and Saint John's in Canada.

At all those times my fellow volunteers were overwhelmingly conservatives. I made friends with them, and some I still keep in touch with over all these years. They were also religious and white. I only met one lady who was genuinely hurt that Gore lost to Bush.

I don't say all this to feather my own cap and I and trying not to sound like I am bragging.

Charity work? Oh that is so sweet. Republicans love to give away a pittance to desperate people and pretend they’re doing so much. Look at me I gave away a can of creamed corn and a can of old stew.

I guess you’re more thoughtful than me because all I wanna do is help people get an education and manage for them selves so I don’t have to give them things.

Do you finally understand the difference between conservative and liberal?

Conservatives want to give desperate people things. Liberals want to help desperate people help themselves.

God bless America!

Charity work? Oh that is so sweet. Republicans love to give away a pittance to desperate people and pretend they’re doing so much. Look at me I gave away a can of creamed corn and a can of old stew.

I guess you’re more thoughtful than me because all I wanna do is help people get an education and manage for them selves so I don’t have to give them things.

Conservatives want to give desperate people things. Liberals want to help desperate people help themselves.
Conservatives give of their own in charity.
Liberals want to use other peoples money.

God bless America!

It was appreciated by the people that my fellow conservatives and I helped.

Your opinion means nothing.

To me that’s insane!

This is the difference between me and you’re kind. This is what I posted:

Do you want examples?

So you tell me to go away because you can’t handle the truth. So don’t be a pu$$y. If you believe in what you say then give evidence and proof.

Your obviously crazy, and this is your outlet. Everyone that reads your propaganda thinks you are a cartoon character. There is no truth in what you spew. No collusion, no obstruction, you lost. So vote for whatever freak runs for the dims next. I’ll vote for my side, you do the same. You do provide entertainment though.

Forum List

Back