"Liberals Go Insane at Trump Rally in Michigan"

It’s liberals that are going crazy?

When Trump stands in front of his supporters and tells them how he’s fuking them over and they cheer him?

To me that’s insane!

^^^^ This:

you-are-here-2019.jpg

Why is it always fat, ugly white women?

Jo

Once again...folks.

These are not liberals.

They are left wingers.

There is a huge difference.

But they claim to speak for liberals.

I am a classic 1968 era liberal, and I dont even use the term hardly any more because the fascist left has taken it over, much like the Nazis turned the swastika from a good luck symbol into a racist symbol.

Rebranding sucks, but I dont fight it any more.

When Trump stands in front of his supporters and tells them how he’s fuking them over and they cheer him?

To me that’s insane!
It's also a lie like everything out of your filthy holster.

Kaitlin Bennett - RationalWiki

and just who this reporter that sounds so ignorant, yes, works for infowars, need I say more.

At the rally they were chanting "lock her up" . I have never been seen so many Michiganders at one place act so stupid as to listen to this crap that tramp sprouted.

Bennett told Campus Reform she worries that the school's gun policy limits students' abilities to protect themselves on campus, again referencing the 1970 shootings.

“Kent State University is a school in which the government shot four unarmed students 48 years ago,” she told the conservative news outlet that covers higher education.

“I believe not only that those four students would still be alive today had they had the right to carry on campus, but that students today would be much safer."

Read more here: 'Come and take it,' Kent State grad says while posing with AR-10 rifle
----------------------------------------------------------------

See how utterly stupid she is, she thinks shooting a national guardsman's she'd be walking around losse today.

Also if all of them had a gun, we could of had a shoot out.

To me that’s insane!
The fans who cheered when Trump said he would shut down the border?

and just who this reporter that sounds so ignorant, yes, works for infowars, need I say more.

At the rally they were chanting "lock her up" . I have never been seen so many Michiganders at one place act so stupid as to listen to this crap that tramp sprouted.

I thought her question as to why those liberals kept feeling a need to touch her or her stuff, or even spit on her was very good.

I thought her question as to why those liberals kept feeling a need to touch her or her stuff, or even spit on her was very good.

I didn't watch it all, her voice is nauseating.

I didn't watch it all, her voice is nauseating.

I did not watch it all either. But I saw enough to see very aggressive and odd behavior from people like you.

Almost makes me wonder if they had some form of agitation propaganda training.

This is what the Metro areas are breeding now. Unhinged, Communists that hate America. Virtue Signaling Nanny state idiots.

She committed the ultimate sin of disagreeing with a liberal. Violence and ugliness always ensue.

Info Wars

I love the part where she shoves a microphone in that woman’s face and when she pushes it away says.......why are liberals so aggressive?

To me that’s insane!

how many illegals are too many, in your mind? 100 million? A billion?
How many citizens are too many?
If they contribute to our society.......they are welcome
God bless America!

To me that’s insane!

how many illegals are too many, in your mind? 100 million? A billion?
How many citizens are too many?
If they contribute to our society.......they are welcome
God bless America!

So, if ONE BILLIONS illegals came across the border, you are fine with that.

What about two billion?

Forum List

Back