Liberals: Let's celebrate Comey's firing together

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
After all, Comey "cost" Hillary the election. He certainly deserved to be fired from everything you've told me. Liberals, I expect you all to be marking this post as winner. Will you be doing so, or will your typical hypocrisy abound?

73140093.jpg

i am in. comey fucked up. many times.

Doesn't look like it; you didn't mark the OP winner.
shit happens.

No, you talking out of both sides of your mouth like a cock-ass liberal happens.
huh? you guys are supposed to ....
ah, fuck it. it is usmb, where retards think they are worth something. rock on.

Just go ahead and mark winner if you're happy about the firing, bro. Even a "retard" can do that.

i am in. comey fucked up. many times.

shit happens.

No, you talking out of both sides of your mouth like a cock-ass liberal happens.

Just go ahead and mark winner if you're happy about the firing, bro. Even a "retard" can do that.
how about this, hero. consider this a coupon for a winner mark.

shit happens.

That doesn't even make sense. You're an outright failure.

L.K.Eder

Simple instructions; mark winner to celebrate Comey's firing (like liberals wanted). You come in talking about how you're "in" as if you're proving some sh** and then refuse to take part in the celebration because the butthurt consumes you. :lmao:

shit happens.

That doesn't even make sense. You're an outright failure.
i humbly try to apologize for your stupidity.

I can see why cuckservarives would be happy. He served his purpose in sliming Hillary. Of course he has to go now that his investigation is poking over Trump's collusion with Russia.

Conservatives have never wavered in their denouncement of Comey. It's called values; something you'd know nothing about.

Forum List

Back