Liberals Need to Accept Election Results

Are you confused about "hacking"? No one, to my knowledge, is talking about hacking voting machines - we're talking about Russia hacking the DNC and Wikileaks making it public.
So let me get this straight - you're upset that the truth was exposed? Wow. Just...wow.

No, I'm upset that private DNC emails were made public but no RNC emails were made public. I'm upset because Russians did the hacking and Wikileaks did the dispersing to influence our elections. Doesn't that bother you? It should.

Get a more secure server!!

Greg

...I'm upset that private DNC emails were made public but no RNC emails were made public...

Are you suggesting the RNC supported The Donald during the primaries? :p

I'm upset because Russians did the hacking and Wikileaks did the dispersing to influence our elections.

Russians did not hack the DNC nor send DNC emails to Wikileaks based on available info. DNC employee Seth Rich might have sent something. Wikileaks was offering $20,000 for any info on his murder which seems to have been an assassination. Do the math!

As if that needed to be said!!!

Look, there are 2 separate questions here.

Did Russian hackers (or hackers of any nationality for that matter) try to influence the outcome of the 2016 Presidential Election. I would be shocked if they didnā€™t try. Iā€™d be equally shocked if our election officials were so inept that they would allow such a hack to go unreported. While there is some truth to not wanting to reveal that youā€™ve been breached; there is zero chance that a breach would be kept under wraps.

Second question is this:

Did it influence the outcome of the elections. I supported Ms. Clinton from the word ā€œgoā€ in both 2008 and 2016. I can tell you that if you think the answer is ā€œyesā€, youā€™re wearing blinders.

She lost because Trump ran the better campaign in 2016 and she lost in 2008 because Obama ran a better campaign then too as well. SHE IS A DISAPPOINTING CAMPAIGNER!!!! Some people got it and some people donā€™t. Whatever the secret sauce is that makes one pull a lever next to her nameā€¦she ainā€™t got it. Further evidence of this all-too-clear-fact are the states that Trump won. He won Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Now, if he had won one of these states and lost the EVā€¦someone like me would have said, ā€œHmmā€¦thatā€™s interesting.ā€ Only because he won all 3 and won the EV do some folks like me (liberals) want to raise questions. To take this stance wounds your credibility. In the first placeā€¦One would have to wonder why the hackers spared Virginiaā€”a very contentious state to be sure. Were they feeling generous? Secondly, the states that Mr. Trump did win are historically Blue states with solid governmental infrastructures. Are sensible persons to believe that the elections officials in 3 states have suddenly been retarded to the point where a hack would not be noticedā€¦or reportedā€¦by anyone in that hierarchy of the group?

Relax guys. Trump won. Get over it.

It ain't over until it's over - and it ain't over yet.

584ef2bb1800002d00e42310.jpeg

Electoral College Members Request Intel...

Ex-CIA Heavy: Russia Hacks ā€˜The Political Equivalent Of 9/11ā€™...

Bipartisan Anger Grows Over Election Interference...

McConnell Backs Probe...

Ryan Gives Bizarre, Noncommittal Response To Meddling...

Trump Trashes CIAā€™s Findings: ā€˜I Donā€™t Believe Itā€™...

Bolton Pushes ā€˜False Flagā€™ Conspiracy Theory...

Team Trump Goes On Defense Over Electoral College Lawsuit...

COUNTDOWN: 7 Days Until Electors Officially Cast Votes...

Go Hillary!!!!!

Until someone can show proof of hacking that directly changed election results; it's all hearsay.

I'm skeptical because hacking didn't involve Virginia. If you're going to hack only battleground states...you'd probably start with VA: And as I schooled many a Trump honk when they were trying to sell the rigged election six weeks ago (you member?) why would you not hack the larger states if the penalty for hacking Wyoming and the penalty for hacking California are the same?

Investigate all you want. Its good to have investigations.

Until you have proof...we shouldn't be trying to delegitimize President Elect Trump's victory. See where the evidence takes us.

Are you confused about "hacking"? No one, to my knowledge, is talking about hacking voting machines - we're talking about Russia hacking the DNC and Wikileaks making it public.

Well, then the Russians are not guilty of rigging our election if that is the extent to the hack job. Seriously, according to your logic; if Podesta's kid had gotten on there and printed out his e-mails and mailed them somewhere, they would have been rigging the election too??? If you don't want it uncovered; don't perform the act in the first place.

Certainly it's dirty politics but far from evidence of their changing the election results.

If that is the extent of the CIA's evidence, they should be lampooned for wasting the public's time.

Did Russian hackers (or hackers of any nationality for that matter) try to influence the outcome of the 2016 Presidential Election. I would be shocked if they didnā€™t try. Iā€™d be equally shocked if our election officials were so inept that they would allow such a hack to go unreported. While there is some truth to not wanting to reveal that youā€™ve been breached; there is zero chance that a breach would be kept under wraps.

Second question is this:

Did it influence the outcome of the elections. I supported Ms. Clinton from the word ā€œgoā€ in both 2008 and 2016. I can tell you that if you think the answer is ā€œyesā€, youā€™re wearing blinders.

She lost because Trump ran the better campaign in 2016 and she lost in 2008 because Obama ran a better campaign then too as well. SHE IS A DISAPPOINTING CAMPAIGNER!!!! Some people got it and some people donā€™t. Whatever the secret sauce is that makes one pull a lever next to her nameā€¦she ainā€™t got it. Further evidence of this all-too-clear-fact are the states that Trump won. He won Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Now, if he had won one of these states and lost the EVā€¦someone like me would have said, ā€œHmmā€¦thatā€™s interesting.ā€ Only because he won all 3 and won the EV do some folks like me (liberals) want to raise questions. To take this stance wounds your credibility. In the first placeā€¦One would have to wonder why the hackers spared Virginiaā€”a very contentious state to be sure. Were they feeling generous? Secondly, the states that Mr. Trump did win are historically Blue states with solid governmental infrastructures. Are sensible persons to believe that the elections officials in 3 states have suddenly been retarded to the point where a hack would not be noticedā€¦or reportedā€¦by anyone in that hierarchy of the group?

McConnell Backs Probe...

Go Hillary!!!!!

Until someone can show proof of hacking that directly changed election results; it's all hearsay.

I'm skeptical because hacking didn't involve Virginia. If you're going to hack only battleground states...you'd probably start with VA: And as I schooled many a Trump honk when they were trying to sell the rigged election six weeks ago (you member?) why would you not hack the larger states if the penalty for hacking Wyoming and the penalty for hacking California are the same?

Until you have proof...we shouldn't be trying to delegitimize President Elect Trump's victory. See where the evidence takes us.

Well, then the Russians are not guilty of rigging our election if that is the extent to the hack job. Seriously, according to your logic; if Podesta's kid had gotten on there and printed out his e-mails and mailed them somewhere, they would have been rigging the election too??? If you don't want it uncovered; don't perform the act in the first place.

Certainly it's dirty politics but far from evidence of their changing the election results.

If that is the extent of the CIA's evidence, they should be lampooned for wasting the public's time.

One thing about Trump's appointees so far; no lightweights.

Greg

Second question is this:

That is wise. The damage that was done to the Democrats was done by their own hand.

There were a lot of liberals that were not going to vote for Clinton because we already knew what her policies were. We had seen her in action. She was going to follow Obama and we are done with neoliberal policies. Neoliberalism is not center. The more she was "sold" the less she was liked. That doesn't mean most of us voted for Trump either.

And there are a lot more people on the right that voted for Trump but are really skeptical of him. It isn't that they think he is going to pull off all that he said. He has the capacity to destroy the GOP. Some have said so on this forum. Then they can elect people that represent..........you know, the people.
They watched the Republicans run to Clinton because the IMF said to.
That was not lost on anyone.

The Democrats need a come to Jesus moment. They need to decide who and what they represent.
Interesting stuff.

I'll ask the same question I asked above: What direction would you like to see - Blue Dog, Bernie, something else?

Right now I would settle for integrity. Neoliberalism is not center. It's not even close to center. The Democrats are busy privatizing as much as they can while pretending to be defenders of the people. Their policies state otherwise. It should shift left but I have no expectations of them doing anything but more of the same. They will continue to attempt to market a product without thought into policies.

So let me get this straight - you're upset that the truth was exposed? Wow. Just...wow.

No, I'm upset that private DNC emails were made public but no RNC emails were made public. I'm upset because Russians did the hacking and Wikileaks did the dispersing to influence our elections. Doesn't that bother you? It should.

The Russians did not do the hacking.

You would rather have the pretense your bully crew was on the up and up? For what we knew was already happening?

It is mind blowing that you would readily accuse an entire nation-state because the Democrats were assholes. You know it's not true.

Second question is this:

McConnell Backs Probe...

Go Hillary!!!!!

Greg

Hope you're referring to their waistlines.

We have a Fast Food mogul for Labor secretary, a wrestling promoter for the head of the SBA and a HUD secretary he--Trump-- once said had the temerpment of a child molester.

Greg

We have a Fast Food mogul for Labor secretary, a wrestling promoter for the head of the SBA and a HUD secretary he--Trump-- once said had the temerpment of a child molester.

From what I've read on each they seem quite competent and successful. It will be fascinating watching them adjust to actual Government. I'm expecting a great deal from them. Obviously they will fall short.

Greg

Greg

lol

From Sith Lord to Voldemort, Ranking Donald Trumpā€™s Villainous Potential Cabinet

Greg

Second question is this:

That is wise. The damage that was done to the Democrats was done by their own hand.

There were a lot of liberals that were not going to vote for Clinton because we already knew what her policies were. We had seen her in action. She was going to follow Obama and we are done with neoliberal policies. Neoliberalism is not center. The more she was "sold" the less she was liked. That doesn't mean most of us voted for Trump either.

And there are a lot more people on the right that voted for Trump but are really skeptical of him. It isn't that they think he is going to pull off all that he said. He has the capacity to destroy the GOP. Some have said so on this forum. Then they can elect people that represent..........you know, the people.
They watched the Republicans run to Clinton because the IMF said to.
That was not lost on anyone.

The Democrats need a come to Jesus moment. They need to decide who and what they represent.

Maybe.

Did u watch "The Circus" on showtime? They visited the different HQ on Election Day. The Trump camp looked like a funeral early on and the Clinton camp looked famously "cautiously optimistic".

I think a lot of HRC voters or potential HRC voters stayed out of it because her polling margin was so superior. A lot didn't vote for her because they didn't like either candidate...a lot assumed she had it locked up...and some assumed she hadn't earned their support but figured she would win anyway.

Now. As stated by this commentator numerous times, the DNC needs to steer away from the Pelosi brand of liberalism to a more pragmatic brand. At the same time; realize its funding comes from the coasts but victories come from places with more deer leases and duck blinds than wine bars and Starbucks

You are still in the selling mode rather than content.

Reid: Russian hacking "as big a deal" as 9/11

i'm glad this dusty old partisan dumbass is leavin.

Second question is this:

You're a rare breed. An honest Liberal.

Forum List

Back