Liberals Need to Accept Election Results

As if that needed to be said!!!

Look, there are 2 separate questions here.

Did Russian hackers (or hackers of any nationality for that matter) try to influence the outcome of the 2016 Presidential Election. I would be shocked if they didnā€™t try. Iā€™d be equally shocked if our election officials were so inept that they would allow such a hack to go unreported. While there is some truth to not wanting to reveal that youā€™ve been breached; there is zero chance that a breach would be kept under wraps.

Second question is this:

Did it influence the outcome of the elections. I supported Ms. Clinton from the word ā€œgoā€ in both 2008 and 2016. I can tell you that if you think the answer is ā€œyesā€, youā€™re wearing blinders.

She lost because Trump ran the better campaign in 2016 and she lost in 2008 because Obama ran a better campaign then too as well. SHE IS A DISAPPOINTING CAMPAIGNER!!!! Some people got it and some people donā€™t. Whatever the secret sauce is that makes one pull a lever next to her nameā€¦she ainā€™t got it. Further evidence of this all-too-clear-fact are the states that Trump won. He won Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Now, if he had won one of these states and lost the EVā€¦someone like me would have said, ā€œHmmā€¦thatā€™s interesting.ā€ Only because he won all 3 and won the EV do some folks like me (liberals) want to raise questions. To take this stance wounds your credibility. In the first placeā€¦One would have to wonder why the hackers spared Virginiaā€”a very contentious state to be sure. Were they feeling generous? Secondly, the states that Mr. Trump did win are historically Blue states with solid governmental infrastructures. Are sensible persons to believe that the elections officials in 3 states have suddenly been retarded to the point where a hack would not be noticedā€¦or reportedā€¦by anyone in that hierarchy of the group?

Relax guys. Trump won. Get over it.

It ain't over until it's over - and it ain't over yet.

584ef2bb1800002d00e42310.jpeg

Electoral College Members Request Intel...

Ex-CIA Heavy: Russia Hacks ā€˜The Political Equivalent Of 9/11ā€™...

Bipartisan Anger Grows Over Election Interference...

McConnell Backs Probe...

Ryan Gives Bizarre, Noncommittal Response To Meddling...

Trump Trashes CIAā€™s Findings: ā€˜I Donā€™t Believe Itā€™...

Bolton Pushes ā€˜False Flagā€™ Conspiracy Theory...

Team Trump Goes On Defense Over Electoral College Lawsuit...

COUNTDOWN: 7 Days Until Electors Officially Cast Votes...

Go Hillary!!!!!

Let the liberals keep up with their delusions. That way we can win three times in a row!

Election - Recount - Electoral College

Awwh yeah 3 for one.

AND THEY ARE GOING TO CALL AND SAY:

PLEASE PRESIDENT TRUMP, WE CAN'T TAKE SO MUCH BUTTHURT, PLEASE STOP THE BUTTHURT!

BUT I WILL SAY NO! WE WILL KEEP ON WINNING AND YOU WILL KEEP ON BEING BUTTHURT!

such chutzpah...such arrogance...such delusional garbage...YOU LIBERALS ARE FUCKING OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MINDS!

The world may be laughing more at the way we elect a president. In America the candidate most people vote against gets the presidency. Does seem kinda strange.

As if that needed to be said!!!

Look, there are 2 separate questions here.

Did Russian hackers (or hackers of any nationality for that matter) try to influence the outcome of the 2016 Presidential Election. I would be shocked if they didnā€™t try. Iā€™d be equally shocked if our election officials were so inept that they would allow such a hack to go unreported. While there is some truth to not wanting to reveal that youā€™ve been breached; there is zero chance that a breach would be kept under wraps.

Second question is this:

Did it influence the outcome of the elections. I supported Ms. Clinton from the word ā€œgoā€ in both 2008 and 2016. I can tell you that if you think the answer is ā€œyesā€, youā€™re wearing blinders.

She lost because Trump ran the better campaign in 2016 and she lost in 2008 because Obama ran a better campaign then too as well. SHE IS A DISAPPOINTING CAMPAIGNER!!!! Some people got it and some people donā€™t. Whatever the secret sauce is that makes one pull a lever next to her nameā€¦she ainā€™t got it. Further evidence of this all-too-clear-fact are the states that Trump won. He won Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Now, if he had won one of these states and lost the EVā€¦someone like me would have said, ā€œHmmā€¦thatā€™s interesting.ā€ Only because he won all 3 and won the EV do some folks like me (liberals) want to raise questions. To take this stance wounds your credibility. In the first placeā€¦One would have to wonder why the hackers spared Virginiaā€”a very contentious state to be sure. Were they feeling generous? Secondly, the states that Mr. Trump did win are historically Blue states with solid governmental infrastructures. Are sensible persons to believe that the elections officials in 3 states have suddenly been retarded to the point where a hack would not be noticedā€¦or reportedā€¦by anyone in that hierarchy of the group?

Relax guys. Trump won. Get over it.

It ain't over until it's over - and it ain't over yet.

584ef2bb1800002d00e42310.jpeg

Electoral College Members Request Intel...

Ex-CIA Heavy: Russia Hacks ā€˜The Political Equivalent Of 9/11ā€™...

Bipartisan Anger Grows Over Election Interference...

McConnell Backs Probe...

Ryan Gives Bizarre, Noncommittal Response To Meddling...

Trump Trashes CIAā€™s Findings: ā€˜I Donā€™t Believe Itā€™...

Bolton Pushes ā€˜False Flagā€™ Conspiracy Theory...

Team Trump Goes On Defense Over Electoral College Lawsuit...

COUNTDOWN: 7 Days Until Electors Officially Cast Votes...

Go Hillary!!!!!

its her ass they hacked LMAO and foreign intervention into our elections?? does G Soro's sound familiar

Forum List

Back