Liberals Need to Accept Election Results

I say again, Donald Trump never got over Obama even being qualified to be president, and now his cult members want us to leave him alone, to show we've 'gotten over' it?

Fuck you people. I intend to have a lot more fun mocking Trump and his cult than you people ever did with your lame attempts to criticize Obama.

Well woo hoo for you. lol Any justified criticism will be welcome.

Greg

here's who rigged the fucking election, snowflakes:

CzgXDa1UcAAS2ZI.jpg

"I intend to have a lot more fun mocking Trump and his cult than you people ever did with your lame attempts to criticize Obama."

and i intend to defend to death your right to do that, sir.

yea, i'm up for laughs at trump's expense...who cares? he's very susceptible to folks makin fun of him because of his flamboyant personality! go ahead! make fun of me too!

when it doesn't happen I'm going to beat you over the head with your own indignation daily!
Good for you....you set low goals, as do all liberals, but at least you set one....kudos....
You're the liberal. You actually showed tolerance for a gambler and his dance hall girl when you voted for Trump. Us conservative would NEVER do that!
You fascist liberals are clueless....:lol:

Liberals can't be fascist, fool :

View attachment 101699

Nope.

The+Political+Circle.jpg

Greg

TRU-fasci.jpg

so a charmless criminal who belongs in jail and has never earned an honest dollar in her life would have won the White House had the Russians not leaked her aide's emails?

got it.

NYcarbineer, quick question what high school did you graduate from and did you take any college courses? Answer the fucking questions punk! I have zero tolerance for retards who never attended college at all.

And so you lost.

Greg

NYcarbineer, quick question what high school did you graduate from and did you take any college courses? Answer the fucking questions punk! I have zero tolerance for retards who never attended college at all.
The move along, you are in the presence of University graduates...not mere jr. college graduates.

I quite like listening to high school dropouts and non-"edjumucated" people. They often make a lot of sense. "Trade deals are great; but my job just went to a furriner". "I don't want no steeeenking welfare; I wanna damn JOB".

Makes sense to me.

Greg

Good for you....you set low goals, as do all liberals, but at least you set one....kudos....
You're the liberal. You actually showed tolerance for a gambler and his dance hall girl when you voted for Trump. Us conservative would NEVER do that!
You fascist liberals are clueless....:lol:

Liberals can't be fascist, fool :

View attachment 101699

Nope.

The+Political+Circle.jpg

Greg

View attachment 101770

Nope.

Greg

As if that needed to be said!!!

Look, there are 2 separate questions here.

Did Russian hackers (or hackers of any nationality for that matter) try to influence the outcome of the 2016 Presidential Election. I would be shocked if they didn’t try. I’d be equally shocked if our election officials were so inept that they would allow such a hack to go unreported. While there is some truth to not wanting to reveal that you’ve been breached; there is zero chance that a breach would be kept under wraps.

Second question is this:

Did it influence the outcome of the elections. I supported Ms. Clinton from the word “go” in both 2008 and 2016. I can tell you that if you think the answer is “yes”, you’re wearing blinders.

She lost because Trump ran the better campaign in 2016 and she lost in 2008 because Obama ran a better campaign then too as well. SHE IS A DISAPPOINTING CAMPAIGNER!!!! Some people got it and some people don’t. Whatever the secret sauce is that makes one pull a lever next to her name…she ain’t got it. Further evidence of this all-too-clear-fact are the states that Trump won. He won Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Now, if he had won one of these states and lost the EV…someone like me would have said, “Hmm…that’s interesting.” Only because he won all 3 and won the EV do some folks like me (liberals) want to raise questions. To take this stance wounds your credibility. In the first place…One would have to wonder why the hackers spared Virginia—a very contentious state to be sure. Were they feeling generous? Secondly, the states that Mr. Trump did win are historically Blue states with solid governmental infrastructures. Are sensible persons to believe that the elections officials in 3 states have suddenly been retarded to the point where a hack would not be noticed…or reported…by anyone in that hierarchy of the group?

Relax guys. Trump won. Get over it.

I appreciate Candy's candor in the matter. I believe she is also not a dumb lefty. She realizes all this nonsense is doing nothing but hurting the Democratic party. It would probably be different and more understandable, if we had a divided government, or the Democrats held one chamber. By doing what they are doing, it would give Democrats more of a platform to stand against the new administrations policies.

But that is not the case. Democrats do not control any chamber, and in fact got hosed again in most states. So their actions to my way of thinking are confounding. They aren't going to overturn the election, and if they piss Trump off enough to bail, they will be left with Pence and probably Cruz. Now no matter what the Democrats say publicly on here, they would much rather have Trump and Pence with the figurehead being Trump, than Pence/Cruz. Think I am wrong on Pence/Cruz! I am not! The only reason Pence wasn't lambasted by the establishment is he didn't run for President. Pence is like minded with Cruz, trust me, I am from Indiana, and they are one in the same.

"Russian Hacks" ruckus is leftist/Alinsky-Goebbels strategy on steroids. Desperate last ditch effort to bully electors.

When Obama was elected on 2008, I was not surprised and had seen some of his speeches and thought he might be a a good president. Then when he won in 2012, I knew we were screwed. But I gave him a chance.

Obama once said, and i quote: "elections can't be rigged"

putin forced him to say that!

When it comes to trying to overturn US elections, Russia is half-assing it compared to the New York Times.

Here's a list of all the Foreign Governments who interfered in the last Presidential election. I mean... donated to the Clinton Foundation.

CzaAnzBWEAENs2W.jpg

I'd like to see the democratic party block every single one of your 19th century policies. Pay back...

I think the democratic party should first win back the power to do such a thing and then worry about getting even...btw, that looks a long way off too, 2018 is shaping up to be more losses in both houses for the left and 2020 is when redistricting goes in to effect and the right owns about 35 state houses so the left may be pushing that boulder up Mt. Everest for a while.

Crooked Hillary was an unlikable criminal, who felt entitled to the White House and lied every time she opened her mouth

THAT'S why she lost. DEAL. WITH. IIIIIIIIIIIT.

Forum List

Back