Liberals Need to Accept Election Results

CzcpTDFUoAAUSwL.jpg

Good example of "patriotic correctness", those that don't march to the tune as accused of being unpatriotic.

so we got a buncha smiley-faced traitors who think it's funny & cute to destabilize America blaming the Russians for destabilizing America!

YOU'RE REALLY GONNA TRY TO STEAL THIS FROM AN INCREDIBLY POPULAR PRESIDENT WHO HAS THE POLICE AND THE MILITARY BEHIND HIM 95 PERCENT?

I DARE YOU! TRY US!

People are getting tired of dems calling everyone racist so they came up with something new......everyone is a Russian agent now.

As if that needed to be said!!!

Look, there are 2 separate questions here.

Did Russian hackers (or hackers of any nationality for that matter) try to influence the outcome of the 2016 Presidential Election. I would be shocked if they didn’t try. I’d be equally shocked if our election officials were so inept that they would allow such a hack to go unreported. While there is some truth to not wanting to reveal that you’ve been breached; there is zero chance that a breach would be kept under wraps.

Second question is this:

Did it influence the outcome of the elections. I supported Ms. Clinton from the word “go” in both 2008 and 2016. I can tell you that if you think the answer is “yes”, you’re wearing blinders.

She lost because Trump ran the better campaign in 2016 and she lost in 2008 because Obama ran a better campaign then too as well. SHE IS A DISAPPOINTING CAMPAIGNER!!!! Some people got it and some people don’t. Whatever the secret sauce is that makes one pull a lever next to her name…she ain’t got it. Further evidence of this all-too-clear-fact are the states that Trump won. He won Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Now, if he had won one of these states and lost the EV…someone like me would have said, “Hmm…that’s interesting.” Only because he won all 3 and won the EV do some folks like me (liberals) want to raise questions. To take this stance wounds your credibility. In the first place…One would have to wonder why the hackers spared Virginia—a very contentious state to be sure. Were they feeling generous? Secondly, the states that Mr. Trump did win are historically Blue states with solid governmental infrastructures. Are sensible persons to believe that the elections officials in 3 states have suddenly been retarded to the point where a hack would not be noticed…or reported…by anyone in that hierarchy of the group?

Relax guys. Trump won. Get over it.

It ain't over until it's over - and it ain't over yet.

584ef2bb1800002d00e42310.jpeg

Electoral College Members Request Intel...

Ex-CIA Heavy: Russia Hacks ‘The Political Equivalent Of 9/11’...

Bipartisan Anger Grows Over Election Interference...

McConnell Backs Probe...

Ryan Gives Bizarre, Noncommittal Response To Meddling...

Trump Trashes CIA’s Findings: ‘I Don’t Believe It’...

Bolton Pushes ‘False Flag’ Conspiracy Theory...

Team Trump Goes On Defense Over Electoral College Lawsuit...

COUNTDOWN: 7 Days Until Electors Officially Cast Votes...

Go Hillary!!!!!

Until someone can show proof of hacking that directly changed election results; it's all hearsay.

I'm skeptical because hacking didn't involve Virginia. If you're going to hack only battleground states...you'd probably start with VA: And as I schooled many a Trump honk when they were trying to sell the rigged election six weeks ago (you member?) why would you not hack the larger states if the penalty for hacking Wyoming and the penalty for hacking California are the same?

Investigate all you want. Its good to have investigations.

Until you have proof...we shouldn't be trying to delegitimize President Elect Trump's victory. See where the evidence takes us.

She lost because Trump ran the better campaign in 2016 and she lost in 2008 because Obama ran a better campaign then too as well. SHE IS A DISAPPOINTING CAMPAIGNER!!!! Some people got it and some people don’t. Whatever the secret sauce is that makes one pull a lever next to her name…she ain’t got it.
It has nothing to do with campaigning. The American people see her for the power-hungry, pathological liar she is.

Did Russian hackers (or hackers of any nationality for that matter) try to influence the outcome of the 2016 Presidential Election. I would be shocked if they didn’t try. I’d be equally shocked if our election officials were so inept that they would allow such a hack to go unreported. While there is some truth to not wanting to reveal that you’ve been breached; there is zero chance that a breach would be kept under wraps.

Second question is this:

Did it influence the outcome of the elections. I supported Ms. Clinton from the word “go” in both 2008 and 2016. I can tell you that if you think the answer is “yes”, you’re wearing blinders.

She lost because Trump ran the better campaign in 2016 and she lost in 2008 because Obama ran a better campaign then too as well. SHE IS A DISAPPOINTING CAMPAIGNER!!!! Some people got it and some people don’t. Whatever the secret sauce is that makes one pull a lever next to her name…she ain’t got it. Further evidence of this all-too-clear-fact are the states that Trump won. He won Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Now, if he had won one of these states and lost the EV…someone like me would have said, “Hmm…that’s interesting.” Only because he won all 3 and won the EV do some folks like me (liberals) want to raise questions. To take this stance wounds your credibility. In the first place…One would have to wonder why the hackers spared Virginia—a very contentious state to be sure. Were they feeling generous? Secondly, the states that Mr. Trump did win are historically Blue states with solid governmental infrastructures. Are sensible persons to believe that the elections officials in 3 states have suddenly been retarded to the point where a hack would not be noticed…or reported…by anyone in that hierarchy of the group?

McConnell Backs Probe...

Go Hillary!!!!!

Until someone can show proof of hacking that directly changed election results; it's all hearsay.

I'm skeptical because hacking didn't involve Virginia. If you're going to hack only battleground states...you'd probably start with VA: And as I schooled many a Trump honk when they were trying to sell the rigged election six weeks ago (you member?) why would you not hack the larger states if the penalty for hacking Wyoming and the penalty for hacking California are the same?

Until you have proof...we shouldn't be trying to delegitimize President Elect Trump's victory. See where the evidence takes us.

Are you confused about "hacking"? No one, to my knowledge, is talking about hacking voting machines - we're talking about Russia hacking the DNC and Wikileaks making it public.

Go Hillary!!!!!
It's so bizarre to watch people cheer for criminals. Hitlery Clinton is a pathological liar who has engaged in a host of criminal activities - and yet people like Lakhota here cheer her on. It would be like openly cheering for Jared of Subway to keep molesting children. I mean, seriously, who does that?!? I can't help but wonder if it is an internet thing. Would Laky here cheer for a criminal if she had to do so while showing her face and her real name? :dunno:

Are you confused about "hacking"? No one, to my knowledge, is talking about hacking voting machines - we're talking about Russia hacking the DNC and Wikileaks making it public.
So let me get this straight - you're upset that the truth was exposed? Wow. Just...wow.

So let me get this straight - you're upset that the truth was exposed? Wow. Just...wow.

No, I'm upset that private DNC emails were made public but no RNC emails were made public. I'm upset because Russians did the hacking and Wikileaks did the dispersing to influence our elections. Doesn't that bother you? It should.

No, I'm upset that private DNC emails were made public but no RNC emails were made public. I'm upset because Russians did the hacking and Wikileaks did the dispersing to influence our elections. Doesn't that bother you? It should.
Anytime that the truth is exposed (whether it is from the right or the left), it is reason to celebrate.

Had Hitlery and the DNC acted with integrity, there would have been nothing to "expose". That is going to be on the mind of every party and every politician moving forward, and that is a great thing.

What hacking? Where is this evidence of hacking?

You losers did recounts in three states, and yet found not one ounce of evidence of hacking yet alone Russia involvement.

Second question is this:

McConnell Backs Probe...

Go Hillary!!!!!

TUFF!! The e-mails were legit. Dirty politics maybe and if anything illegal was done then let the Law do as it may.

Greg

Forum List

Back