Liberals On Abortion

"Abortion videos and images get censored on Social Media, why? Is it because it is a Human being Murdered? If these Leftists believe its nothing, then it shouldn’t be censored."

Did you notice that the pictures of Americans plunging to their deaths from the World Trade Center is verboten, a well?

Did you notice that the pictures of Americans plunging to their deaths from the World Trade Center is verboten, a well?

Um, yeah, we don't show film of people dying on TV under most circumstances.

Me. I'm all for letting it all hang out.

For instance, I think when we have a mass school shooting, we should show GRAPHIC crime scene and autopsy footage of the little kids who get slaughtered, and every time some NRA Piece of SHIT gets on TV to talk about what the Founding Slave Rapists wanted, we SPLIT screen those images.

For instance, I think when we have a mass school shooting, we should show GRAPHIC crime scene and autopsy footage of the little kids who get slaughtered, and every time some NRA Piece of SHIT gets on TV to talk about what the Founding Slave Rapists wanted, we SPLIT screen those images.

We should definitely show Obama using his pen and his phone, applying governmental pressure on police and school systems, to make certain that minority thugs were not arrested, and, hence could not pass gun background checks, so that murderers like Nikolas Cruz could legally buy the gun he used to slaughter 17 innocents.

a. "The [Obama] Justice Department already has sued school districts in Florida, South Carolina and Mississippi for implementing allegedly racist disciplinary policies."
Holder's Anti-Discipline Push May Threaten Students | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

b. "The Obama-era Departments of Education and Justice – under education secretary Arne Duncan and Attorney General Eric Holder –issued school guidelines in 2014 that claimed students of color are “disproportionately impacted” by suspensions and expulsions, a situation they said leads to a “school-to-prison pipeline” that discriminates against minority and low-income students.

According to the Obama administration’s 2014 “Dear Colleague” guidance, any school district whose disciplinary measures showed “disparate impact” – meaning a disproportionately greater number of minority students are affected – is open to investigation by the Departments of Justice and Education, regardless of whether the behavior leading to the discipline is unacceptable."
Broward County Likely ‘Inspiration’ for Obama School Discipline Policy to Report Fewer Arrests, Suspensions | Breitbart

c. "Cruz assaulted students, cursed out teachers, kicked in classroom doors, started fist fights, threw chairs, threatened to kill other students, mutilated small animals, pulled a rifle on his mother, drank gasoline and cut himself, among other "red flags."
Threatening to kill someone is a felony. In addition to locking Cruz away for a while, having a felony record would have prevented him from purchasing a gun.
Cruz was never arrested. He wasn't referred to law enforcement. He wasn't even expelled."

The School-To-Mass-Murder Pipeline

d. Obama warned schools not to discipline school children, no matter their actions, if they were members of an authorized minority....meaning, the group voted Democrat.
As a result, Nikolas Cruz was given a pass....multiple passes.....and that unblemished record allowed him to avoid being identified as a possible homicidal maniac.

So why are Republicans so protective of rapists?
They want to give parental rights to children of rapists? How can that be?
Is that taking men’s rights over women’s rights to the extreme?

"So why are Republicans so protective of rapists? he

Wait....you have something against rapists?????

Then why did you Liberals/Democrats elect one as President????

A Democratic President has been convicted of rape?

1. Why did you feel forced to insert 'convicted,' dunce????

Everyone knows it....and even the Liberals admit it now.

2. Which Liberal outlets are now admitting what we on the Right have said for decades?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

"So the recent wave of liberals “reckoning” with Bill Clinton’s sexual offenses should be put into proper context. It is not the beginning of the end for the Clintons atop the Democratic Party. It’s just the end.

….the mea culpas from Bill’s defenders proliferating through lefty media, from the New York Times to Politico to Vox, are anything but brave. They’re convenient."
https://nypost.com/2017/11/16/dems-...ses-is-the-final-nail-in-the-clintons-coffin/

3. On the other side....lying low-life imbeciles.....you.....who can't keep up with the program.

Low life lying imbeciles??? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

You come here posting lies and bullshit and then fling insults at anyone who calls you out on your lies.

You call other people stupid but you’re the one who voted for Trump. Think that pretty much sums up your intellectual abilities. You voted for a lying conman and you have the unmitigated gall to call your betters “imbeciles”.

2. Which Liberal outlets are now admitting what we on the Right have said for decades?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

"So the recent wave of liberals “reckoning” with Bill Clinton’s sexual offenses should be put into proper context. It is not the beginning of the end for the Clintons atop the Democratic Party. It’s just the end.

….the mea culpas from Bill’s defenders proliferating through lefty media, from the New York Times to Politico to Vox, are anything but brave. They’re convenient."
https://nypost.com/2017/11/16/dems-...ses-is-the-final-nail-in-the-clintons-coffin/

3. On the other side....lying low-life imbeciles.....you.....who can't keep up with the program.

You come here posting lies and bullshit and then fling insults at anyone who calls you out on your lies.

You call other people stupid but you’re the one who voted for Trump. Think that pretty much sums up your intellectual abilities. You voted for a lying conman and you have the unmitigated gall to call your betters “imbeciles”.
You're not better than anyone. Trust me

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

You're not better than anyone. Trust me

I have never claimed to be better than others, and she wasn't insulting me. But I also don’t heap abuse on others for my personal enjoyment and entertainment, and I have zero respect or tolerance for liars.

Last edited:

Lol
Does your pussy hurt?

Lol
Does your pussy hurt?

Does yours?

I love how idiots equate "pussy" with weak, and "having balls" as being tough. I like what Betty White says:

“Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.”

Quote by Betty White: “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are ...”

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

I never lie....you know that.

But....speaking of lies.....

Are these accurate quotes of yours?

“It's not a child, and it's not alive. To refer to a zygote or a fetus….”

Pro-abortion? Why?

“…pretend that those who are not yet living, are alive and have rights.”

"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

“…a zygote is not a human being.”

“ It's not a "human being", until it's sentient, aware, and able to breathe on its own. “

Which should have first priority: The woman, the fertilized egg, or the fetus?

“The fetus is NOT a human being. “

The Politics of Pregnancy.

Seriously consider changing your avi to ‘DeadLizard.’

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

Pro-abortion? Why?

“ It's not a "human being", until it's sentient, aware, and able to breathe on its own. “

When the child can breathe on its own, unassisted, it's a living breathing person. Until then it is NOT. Not in science and not in the Bible.

How many pregnancies have you had? How many children. Your abject ignorance and your willingess to abdicate your right to make such a life-altering and personal decision to the government is the absolute antithesis of "freedom" and "free will", both of which you CLAIM to believe in, but in actuality, you support government overreach into your most personal decisions.

You hypocrisy and your claims to moral high grounds is laughable, and your claims that the government should have this power over you, shows that you are not in fact, in favour of freedom or God given free will.

A woman I knew was adamantly opposed to abortion rights and she railed against me marching in the pro-choice march when I was 6 months pregnant. In fact, the march organizers took one look at me and put me at the head of the march, holding the "Don't Lose the Right to Choose" banner. I knew I was carrying a girl baby, and I marched for both of us. This conservative friend was mortified that I would do such a thing. She had her first abortion when she was 15 and I've lost track of the number of abortions she's had. Three that I know of, but she opposed these rights for others.

My choice has always been to have the baby. That is what being "pro-choice" means. But then I've never been single or pregnant, or poor and pregnant. I was married, gainfully employed, and living in a country which gave me paid maternity leave, universal health care, and income supports for young families. A country that lives "family values" instead of talking about them.

If you don't believe in abortion, DON'T HAVE AN ABORTION. As for the rest of the women in America, what they do is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Last edited:

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

Pro-abortion? Why?

When the child can breathe on its own, unassisted, it's a living breathing person. Until then it is NOT. Not in science and not in the Bible.

How many pregnancies have you had? How many children. Your abject ignorance and your willingess to abdicate your right to make such a life-altering and personal decision to the government is the absolute antithesis of "freedom" and "free will", both of which you CLAIM to believe in, but in actuality, you support government overreach into your most personal decisions.

You hypocrisy and your claims to moral high grounds is laughable, and your claims that the government should have this power over you, shows that you are not in fact, in favour of freedom or God given free will.

A woman I knew was adamantly opposed to abortion rights and she railed against me marching in the pro-choice march when I was 6 months pregnant. In fact, the march organizers took one look at me and put me at the head of the march, holding the "Don't Lose the Right to Choose" banner. I knew I was carrying a girl baby, and I marched for both of us. This conservative friend was mortified that I would do such a thing. She had her first abortion when she was 15 and I've lost track of the number of abortions she's had. Three that I know of, but she opposed these rights for others.

My choice has always been to have the baby. That is what being "pro-choice" means. But then I've never been single or pregnant, or poor and pregnant. I was married, gainfully employed, and living in a country which gave me paid maternity leave, universal health care, and income supports for young families. A country that lives "family values" instead of talking about them.

If you don't believe in abortion, DON'T HAVE AN ABORTION. As for the rest of the women in America, what they do is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

So you admit you did post every one of those absurd statement.....'lies'?????

Witness has admitted her guilt.....

.....take her away.

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

Pro-abortion? Why?

.....take her away.

Did they take your hockey helmet away so the rest of the kids wouldn't you know you're "developmentally delayed" when you went to school.

I'm not your "witness", and my statements are all true. There is no guilt here, at least not on my part.

I support your right to choose to be an Judas goat for stripping women of their God given rights, but I will not let you lie with inpunity.

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

Pro-abortion? Why?

.....take her away.

Did they take your hockey helmet away so the rest of the kids wouldn't you know you're "developmentally delayed" when you went to school.

I'm not your "witness", and my statements are all true. There is no guilt here, at least not on my part.

I support your right to choose to be an Judas goat for stripping women of their God given rights, but I will not let you lie with inpunity.

We just proved you to be a liar and a fool.

Why are you back?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

Pro-abortion? Why?

So basically, you're saying, "Never mind medical fact. Define science by my uneducated perceptions and my mindless emotional reactions, so that I can keep telling myself I'm a good person without ever having to be one!"

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

Pro-abortion? Why?

So basically, you're saying, "Never mind medical fact. Define science by my uneducated perceptions and my mindless emotional reactions, so that I can keep telling myself I'm a good person without ever having to be one!"

Donny grifter has been accused of rape, so he must be a rapist.

Lol
Does your pussy hurt?

Does yours?

I love how idiots equate "pussy" with weak, and "having balls" as being tough. I like what Betty White says:

“Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.”

Quote by Betty White: “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are ...”
lol
I know this will go over your head you being a socialist and all, it’s a figure of speech.... But then again the collective will not let you think on your own...

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

Pro-abortion? Why?

In your opinion...
Probably best if you keep it to yourself.

Pro-abortion? Why?

.....take her away.

We just proved you to be a liar and a fool.

Why are you back?

You stupid bitch, once again claiming victory for yourself when you've done nothing, proven nothing, and have nothing, to back yourself up.

We've seen every one of your loser dog and pony show posts wherein you claim you're not lying, which in and of itself is a lie, that you're not as stupid as your posts would lead us to believe, and you've somehow proven us wrong, with links to Russian websites and fake news blogs.

Try finding one credible scientific source to back you up in your assertions that a fetus is a living human being. The Bible states that God formed Adam, shaped him, and then "breathed life" into him.

"Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being".

He was formed, he was complete, but he wasn't a living being until he received the "breathe of life". We die when we cease to breathe, our bodies will die and very quickly. Two or three minutes at most. Unless a child draws a breathe, they are not considered a person under the law.

So prove you're not an idiot and find your proof that you're right.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back