Liberals rejoice Hispanic shoots police chief dead !

I know for sure there are people happy. Got a Black neighbor try to tell me how terrible the police are because a perp got gunned down in NYC. He said he hated the police and hoped someone would "kill those fuckers." So yes, I think there are people who , while not partying in the streets ,deep down have a smile because this officer dead. I can assure you these people are not conservatives.

Wow, don't you rate, having that famous neighbor who represents all "Liberals".

I know that guy. We all voted for him, unanimously of course, at our nightly meeting in Dubuque where we all decide what we're going to say and think over the next 24 hours. Then we all decide unanimously what we're going to wear and eat for dinner.

:banghead:

The next meeting is in Keokuk.

I know for sure there are people happy. Got a Black neighbor try to tell me how terrible the police are because a perp got gunned down in NYC. He said he hated the police and hoped someone would "kill those fuckers." So yes, I think there are people who , while not partying in the streets ,deep down have a smile because this officer dead. I can assure you these people are not conservatives.

I know that guy. We all voted for him, unanimously of course, at our nightly meeting in Dubuque where we all decide what we're going to say and think over the next 24 hours. Then we all decide unanimously what we're going to wear and eat for dinner.

The next meeting is in Keokuk.
The FBI watches communist party cells in the US, so I feel comfortable with that.

RIP Officer Pimental, gone too soon, in the line of duty. Thank God the alleged killer is in custody.

Your from Iowa? Your the morons that caused all of this back in 2008 when Obama won the caucus there. Great job Iowa Dems, you can all be soooo proud of yourselves.

200x200px-ZC-320cc1cd_joke-went-over-your-head.gif

No doubt they'll be partying late into the night.

"Texas police chief shot dead during traffic stop"

(Reuters) - The police chief of a small south Texas town was shot dead during a traffic stop on Saturday, a county sheriff said.
Michael Pimentel died of multiple gunshot wounds suffered in a confrontation with a motorist shortly before noon in Elmendorf, a rural community of about 1,500 people just southeast of San Antonio, said Bexar County Sheriff Susan Pamerleau.
“We don’t know exactly what ensued between the two individuals but it did result in the suspect firing a weapon that hit the chief several times,” Pamerleau said.
Pimentel was taken by air ambulance to a San Antonio hospital where he died a short time later, she said.
Joshua Manuel Lopez, 24, was taken into custody on charges of capital murder of a police officer, Pamerleau said. When Lopez was stopped, he was wanted on a misdemeanor warrant for graffiti, she said.
Pimentel was in his 60s and had served as chief for about a year and a half, Pamerleau said. He was head of a small department that included a sergeant, two officers and several volunteer reserve officers, she said.
“This tragedy today reinforces the fact that our law enforcement officers’ jobs are dangerous and you never know what they might encounter,” Pamerleau said. “Here was a quiet and peaceful community in south Texas that in an instant turned to tragedy."

Texas police chief shot dead during traffic stop - Yahoo News
But...but...all will be well, cuz Obama will send aids to the funeral just like he did for Brown.

(Reuters) - The police chief of a small south Texas town was shot dead during a traffic stop on Saturday, a county sheriff said.
Michael Pimentel died of multiple gunshot wounds suffered in a confrontation with a motorist shortly before noon in Elmendorf, a rural community of about 1,500 people just southeast of San Antonio, said Bexar County Sheriff Susan Pamerleau.
“We don’t know exactly what ensued between the two individuals but it did result in the suspect firing a weapon that hit the chief several times,” Pamerleau said.
Pimentel was taken by air ambulance to a San Antonio hospital where he died a short time later, she said.
Joshua Manuel Lopez, 24, was taken into custody on charges of capital murder of a police officer, Pamerleau said. When Lopez was stopped, he was wanted on a misdemeanor warrant for graffiti, she said.
Pimentel was in his 60s and had served as chief for about a year and a half, Pamerleau said. He was head of a small department that included a sergeant, two officers and several volunteer reserve officers, she said.
“This tragedy today reinforces the fact that our law enforcement officers’ jobs are dangerous and you never know what they might encounter,” Pamerleau said. “Here was a quiet and peaceful community in south Texas that in an instant turned to tragedy."

But...but...all will be well, cuz Obama will send aids to the funeral just like he did for Brown.
Fail: false comparison fallacy.

OK I've been looking for a place to post this, why not a thread that shoots itself in the foot from the start....

Ferguson Police Use "Brown Note" Sound Device on Protestors

Today police used a device called the B-Note 300XS to disperse protesters gathered for the killing of unarmed 18-year-old Michael Brown. It creates a frequency of 5 to 9 Hz and was successful in causing unsuspecting protesters to defecate themselves in public.

According to police chief Thomas Jackson, the machine is also very cost effective. “We didn’t need to use any tear gas, rubber bullets, pepper spray, or even smoke bombs. All we needed was a bit of electricity and we were in business. Plus, it doesn’t look terrifying on television but accomplishes the same goal.

“It’s the future of crowd control.”

... The smell became so bad that protestors had no choice but to go home. Rollins said he’d be back tomorrow but with a “spare pair of underwear.”

With thousands of protesters expected for tonight, organizers recommended everyone bring extra pairs of undergarments and ample baby wipes.

Local residents who stayed in their homes and did not participate in the protest were outraged by the use of the sound device. Rick Mango told USA Today, “I was sitting at home minding my own business when all of sudden I heard this faint noise. It was more of a feeling really. After about ten seconds I could stop going to the bathroom.
“I spent the next three hours in the bathroom.”

Chief Jackson dismissed Mango’s complaint by saying, “Big deal. I eat at Chick-Fil-A all the time.”

Watch 92 take this one seriously too.... :rolleyes:

I get that people disagree with someone's politics.

I get that you want to blame the other party for all the problems.

But when you claim that people will be partying because a police officer was gunned down, you have crossed a line.

First, have enough respect for the officer and his family not to make this tragedy part of your agenda.

Second, you know damn well that almost every person, in both parties, is sad to hear of this sort of thing.

Doesn't seem that way with all the attacks on the police.

I get that people disagree with someone's politics.

I get that you want to blame the other party for all the problems.

But when you claim that people will be partying because a police officer was gunned down, you have crossed a line.

First, have enough respect for the officer and his family not to make this tragedy part of your agenda.

Second, you know damn well that almost every person, in both parties, is sad to hear of this sort of thing.

Doesn't seem that way with all the attacks on the police.

Most of the attacks on the police, that I have seen, have been related to issues concerning actions by the police.

I have not seen anyone act like someone dying in the line of duty is worthy of a celebration.

Fail: false comparison fallacy.
Wrong RACIST.. It's an absolutely fair comparison. Your boy Golfer King is a member of the I hate whitey franchise.. Just like you and most far left kook race whores.

Attention.. Attention USMB Shoppers.. Will all the leftist Race pimps plz report to this thread immediately..

Yippie, yee haw, and hooray! Is that enough rejoicing for you?

Is you neighbor a Back police officer? If so, he just might know what he is talking about!

Forum List

Back