Liberals scream not in my backyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all expected the people of Martha's Vineyard to freak out and call the dogs on these people and it didn't pan out. They showed humble Christian kindness instead. The people reacted with kindness and provided for DeSantis' victims as best they could until the government got up to speed and provided more permanent accommodations. Why are you searching for cruelty from democrats while cheering for republican cruelty?
Great job. Let's send all the migrants to sanctuary cities.

You all expected the people of Martha's Vineyard to freak out and call the dogs on these people and it didn't pan out. They showed humble Christian kindness instead. The people reacted with kindness and provided for DeSantis' victims as best they could until the government got up to speed and provided more permanent accommodations. Why are you searching for cruelty from democrats while cheering for republican cruelty?
yyeah, they got those illegals shipped out pronto....they could have at least let them stick around to help the other illegals there cut the grass

I'm amused by how the left has their panties in a bunch because suddenly the media is reporting on the millions of illegals pouring across the border and the Biden Administration looks as full of shit when they say that the border is secure as they do when they claim that we're not in a recession or that the Inflation Reduction Act is reducing inflation!

Bottom line...is there anything Joe Biden WON'T lie about?

I'm amused by how the left has their panties in a bunch because suddenly the media is reporting on the millions of illegals pouring across the border and the Biden Administration looks as full of shit when they say that the border is secure as they do when they claim that we're not in a recession or that the Inflation Reduction Act is reducing inflation!

Bottom line...is there anything Joe Biden WON'T lie about?
I'm appalled so many of you simply cannot understand why this was wrong.

DeSantis and Abbot shows what the left wing bottom feeders are, two faced jerks.
To be fair, it’s “not in my backyard.....unless you’re mowing the grass, trimming the hedges, etc. No you can’t get a drink or come in to use the bathroom either”.

And you kicked them out less than 24 hours later. Using the military. Showing your hypocrisy and racism.

This is the best spin Democrats are giving on this issue. The Martha's Vineyard wealthy Democrats kindly brought in the National Guard to lovingly move those refugees off of their island. I admire the gall it takes to say that, I really do.

Well, I hope the loving people of MV are ready for more such kindness. DeSantis has plenty of refugees to invite to fly on more planes to Martha's Vineyard, and there is absolutely no law preventing him from doing so.

Hopefully someone will test in court the legality of MV forcing them to leave under armed guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back