Liberals Shocked To Find the Right Starting To Hate Them Back

Liberals Are Shocked To Find We’re Starting To Hate Them Right Back

I know it’s theoretically wrong for a Republican candidate to smack around an annoying liberal journalist, but that still doesn’t mean that I care. Our ability to care is a finite resource, and, in the vast scheme of things, millions of us have chosen to devote exactly none of it toward caring enough to engage in fussy self-flagellation because of what happened to Slappy La Brokenshades.

Sorry, not sorry.

And that’s not a good thing, not by any measure, but it is a real thing. Liberals have chosen to coarsen our culture. Their validation and encouragement of raw hate, their flouting of laws (Hi leakers! Hi Hillary!) and their utter refusal to accept democratic outcomes they disapprove of have consequences. What is itself so surprising is how liberals and their media rentboyz are so surprised to find that we normals are beginning to feel about them the way they feel about us – and that we’re starting to act on it. If you hate us, guess what?

Poor little Snowflakes!

So, this thread is just more partisan bullshit with insults to give it a little spice too. Wow, I mean, high school kids would never be able to come up with this shit..

Poor ewe!

Thanks for proving my point. My other point would have been that people like this shouldn't have the vote, do you have a vote? If you do, God fucking help us.
There alot of people that shouldn't have a vote. Your side likes one-issue voters that think a vagina or skin color is a qualification. Your side likes bigots that are easily manipulated. Your side likes people that are brought here from other countries for the sole purpose of changing the demographics of the electorate. You side thinks that lying to us is essential to success. Your side thinks who you are, who you fuck, how much money you make, and what your religion is takes precedence over national security.

My side huh? I don't really have a side, unless I am the side, of course, in which case your estimates of my side are wrong.

Yes, there are people on both sides of the political spectrum that are full of shit though. They certainly don't represent me in anyway.

what i find amusing is conservatives control it all and still whine lol ...seems they hate each other more than liberals

Conservatives don't control a damn thing.

Just the WH, the Congress, and the Supreme Court. You are right...they are helpless victims.

Exuse me, Trump a conservative? The Supreme court a conservative who gave us Roe Vs. Wade , gay marriage , Obama care? That's not conservatives..

McCain, Lindsey and all the rest are not conservatives.

I know it’s theoretically wrong for a Republican candidate to smack around an annoying liberal journalist, but that still doesn’t mean that I care. Our ability to care is a finite resource, and, in the vast scheme of things, millions of us have chosen to devote exactly none of it toward caring enough to engage in fussy self-flagellation because of what happened to Slappy La Brokenshades.

Sorry, not sorry.

And that’s not a good thing, not by any measure, but it is a real thing. Liberals have chosen to coarsen our culture. Their validation and encouragement of raw hate, their flouting of laws (Hi leakers! Hi Hillary!) and their utter refusal to accept democratic outcomes they disapprove of have consequences. What is itself so surprising is how liberals and their media rentboyz are so surprised to find that we normals are beginning to feel about them the way they feel about us – and that we’re starting to act on it. If you hate us, guess what?

Poor little Snowflakes!

So, this thread is just more partisan bullshit with insults to give it a little spice too. Wow, I mean, high school kids would never be able to come up with this shit..

Poor ewe!

Thanks for proving my point. My other point would have been that people like this shouldn't have the vote, do you have a vote? If you do, God fucking help us.
There alot of people that shouldn't have a vote. Your side likes one-issue voters that think a vagina or skin color is a qualification. Your side likes bigots that are easily manipulated. Your side likes people that are brought here from other countries for the sole purpose of changing the demographics of the electorate. You side thinks that lying to us is essential to success. Your side thinks who you are, who you fuck, how much money you make, and what your religion is takes precedence over national security.

My side huh? I don't really have a side, unless I am the side, of course, in which case your estimates of my side are wrong.

Yes, there are people on both sides of the political spectrum that are full of shit though. They certainly don't represent me in anyway.
Yes....but your full of shit bad actors seems to be the leaders of your side, yet your side likes searching the net for white trash acting like idiots, or obscure politicians living in Montana supposedly representing the beliefs of my side.

As if this is sudden and new. lol. The ideologues on the right have always hated the ideologues on the left, and vice versa.

Sorry, not sorry.

Poor little Snowflakes!

Yeah and they can't take it when they get back what they dish out. Fkn C------ts. Esp. these idiots that are so fin stupid that no matter what you put in front of them they think it's a conspiracy. YOu've got to be one dumbed down fkn idiots to not know how to find information other than gawd dam google.

Sorry, not sorry.

Poor little Snowflakes!

Yeah and they can't take it when they get back what they dish out. Fkn C------ts. Esp. these idiots that are so fin stupid that no matter what you put in front of them they think it's a conspiracy. YOu've got to be one dumbed down fkn idiots to not know how to find information other than gawd dam google.

Bang the bing while screaming Yaaaahhhhooo?

Sorry, not sorry.

Poor little Snowflakes!

You are describing the Alt Right, yes? You guys simply can't stand that when you hit you get harder. Then you think it is a conspiracy. No, it is not: it is that this GOP has not been able to govern. We have Gorsuch (good on that), the VA lege extended (good on that), and pile of wreckage after that as the Party in Congress and the President in the WH (with the GOP senate live its ass off at them) running a train wreck.

Poor ewe!

Yes....but your full of shit bad actors seems to be the leaders of your side, yet your side likes searching the net for white trash acting like idiots, or obscure politicians living in Montana supposedly representing the beliefs of my side.

Maybe you didn't quite get the bit where I said I had no side......

Fucking hell, this isn't a team sport, you know.

Look cocksucks, I don't hate you, I merely hold you in utter contempt for your bigotry, willful ignorance, and complete lack of ethic and morality. You are like the ten year old bully in the school yard, bitching because the rest of the kids don't like him.

You have the Executive, the Senate, and the House, and you cannot get a Goddamned thing done. What a bunch of worthless bumblers.

I hesitate to listen to a liberal talk about republicans having a lack of ethics and morality when they are the party of killing babies in the womb, flaunting gay sexual things in front of children, encouraging gay men to adopt children, being against ones right to defend oneself with a gun, being for forcing hard working Americans to pay for the health care of lazy fat Americans, etc.

Me thinks you might want to take a second look at morality before you dare preach to me about it.

It's also hilarious when they talk about republicans "not being able to get things done" when they would be wholeheartedly against anything the Republicans did anyway. Liberals are a bunch of hypocritical useless morons.

Poor ewe!

Maybe you didn't quite get the bit where I said I had no side......

Fucking hell, this isn't a team sport, you know.
I didn't miss it....and you obviously have a side.
Some call it an opinion.

Sorry, not sorry.

Poor little Snowflakes!
That's entirely unremarkable.

Righties are vindicated by Trump's victory, and are now coming out of their exile. The GOP always rises from the ashes, post Nixon, and now post 2007 housing bubble crash.

It's all a pretty predictable cycle....except when lefties win, they just forget about Republicans. When Republicans win, they celebrate like a cocky sports hero.

I can tell you...that Liberals/Democrats still don't care. None of them think the Russians changed any votes, and none of them will wish Trump success.

Thread summary:

No hate from the left, no support for violence.

Wild spittle-flecked bug-eyed hatred from the right, open support for violence, calls for more violence.

The two sides are totally different. Liberals are peaceful and democratic, conservatives are violent and authoritarian.

Look cocksucks, I don't hate you, I merely hold you in utter contempt for your bigotry, willful ignorance, and complete lack of ethic and morality. You are like the ten year old bully in the school yard, bitching because the rest of the kids don't like him.

I'm not sure if you are describing them or yourself. You all behave exactly the same way, but you think only the other side does it

Sorry, not sorry.

Poor little Snowflakes!
What liberals start to do is say "Not very Christian of you" or "Jesus wouldn't do this". Funny how liberals find religion when they have shit thrown back at them, and cant face down REAL people who are fed up to their necks with all the liberal immorality shoved into their faces. Yeah it is time to fight back, when they get in your face, make their noses bleed, poke them in the eye, show them how much of a punk, liberals really are. Then they will run away like petulant little girls, but the liberals don't have their bi racial, Muslim loving, homosexual, community agitator there to protect them anymore.

college-liberal.jpg
You are a sniveling little bitch, Anda....why are you doing all this woofin'?

I'm not sure if you are describing them or yourself. You all behave exactly the same way, but you think only the other side does it
Wow...."Moral Equivalence"?

Great stuff!

Forum List

Back