Liberals should be strictly forbidden from government jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
and they should have fired her if she was campaigning g in work time
She was not campaigning. She wasn’t even elected. She was filling in for someone on the Town Council who had stepped down

Hatch Act is very strict but it protects Federal Employees from partisan political pressure

She was not campaigning. She wasn’t even elected. She was filling in for someone on the Town Council who had stepped down

Hatch Act is very strict but it protects Federal Employees from partisan political pressure
That’s not a Hatch Act violation

Since everyone can see how far off the rails you are, my work is done. Humiliating you more makes me look like I'm picking on a disabled child, so I'll stop.
I can’t blame you for running away since post #102 exposed your illiteracy and your constant lying.

However, the simple solution here is to stop lying and to learn to read. Both would serve you better than always running away 🤷‍♂️

Seriously man, you have 0 understanding of what the “Hatch Act” is. That’s not even remotely an example there.

I worked under the Hatch Act for 35 years
You have no idea what you are babbling about.

The Hatch Act bans Party influence over Government Employees
Wrong.

The Hatch Act of 1939, An Act to Prevent Pernicious Political Activities, is a United States federal law. Its main provision prohibits civil service employees in the executive branch of the federal government, except the president and vice president, from engaging in some forms of political activity. It became law on August 2, 1939. The law was named for Senator Carl Hatch of New Mexico. It was most recently amended in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back