Liberals suspend college student for criticising Islam, mexicans, and Baltimore rioters.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
And of course he was ordered to endure diversity training. Liberals despise free speech.
College Student Suspended For Criticizing Islam Baltimore Riots Must Do 60 Hours Of Community Service And Attend Diversity Training GOVERNMENT SLAVES

aug 4 2015 All it took was 140 characters for Texas Christian University to suspend a conservative student who posted a series of social networking posts that insulted the Islamic State, the Baltimore rioters and Mexicans.

TCU banned Harry Vincent from most campus activities, ordered him to perform 60 hours of community service and attend a diversity training class.

The charges stemmed from a half dozen tweets he had posted online referencing radical Islam along with a Facebook message about the Baltimore riots.

“These hoodrat criminals in Baltimore need to be shipped off and exiled to the sahara desert,” he wrote. “Maybe then they’ll realize how much we provide for them (welfare, college tuition, Obama phone’s, medicare, etc.”

In regards to Islam he wrote, “This is clearly not a religion of peace.”

He also used the word “beaner” a derogatory term to describe Mexicans.

"Beaners" is at the same level as "cracker" and super-lib Chris Matthews is allowed to use that word on national TV!!

There are liberals at Texas Christian University?

Regardless - it's a private institution - they can set their own codes for free speech.

I'd be finding another university to attend. But so many are run by liberals it might be a little difficult to find one that won't punish you for your opinions.

Time for little Christian Boy to grow up and follow the rules at school. Schools are allowed to have rules, BTW.

I'd be finding another university to attend. But so many are run by liberals it might be a little difficult to find one that won't punish you for your opinions.
Yes, I'm sure Texas Christian is a hotbed of drunken naked rabid co-ed liberalism. Berkeley is probably jealous.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm sure Texas Christian is a hotbed of drunken naked rabid co-ed liberalism. Berkeley is probably jealous.

Just because the word Christian is in their name doesn't mean it's run by Christians or that all Christians go there. It's a liberal thing to be intolerant of others opinions & try to shut people up.

There are liberals at Texas Christian University?

Regardless - it's a private institution - they can set their own codes for free speech.
Not if they accept federal education subsidies.

True...but I'm not sure an intolerance of foul speech is against the law.
Yes it is. Unpopular speech is the precise intent of the 1st Amendment to protect. Popular speech needs no protection. Very few colleges decline federal funds and those funds come with strings, one of which is that the college cannot ignore the Bill of Rights.

"The future must not be left to those who slander the prophet of Islam."
-- Barak Obama, 2012...after 4 Americans were murdered by terrorists, and he falsely blamed a video

Anyone who hasn't learned by now to keep any non-PC Police-approved words and phrases to themselves deserves anything they get.

Say the wrong thing, you're a target.

America, 2015. Piss off the wrong people and they'll get you. Oh, and tough shit.

11825670_520911134727327_1892493622322582905_n.jpg

Forum List

Back