Liberals suspend college student for criticising Islam, mexicans, and Baltimore rioters.

Sure they can. Notre Dame does and has its own code. So does BYU and Baylor.
Their code is fine unless it violates people's civil rights. Then it's null and void.
They are private entities, and the student can go elsewhere.
That's not sufficient an excuse to deny people their constitutional rights

Educate yourself from an organization successful at lawsuits defending free speech

Hate Speech on Campus American Civil Liberties Union
Your link refers to state colleges and universities, not private - at least you're consistent at being wrong.
I'm going to remember how you hypocrites presumed that this college was completely private, which is extremely unlikely, when you say the exact opposite when it's a free speech issue you care about.
private enough.

Their code is fine unless it violates people's civil rights. Then it's null and void.
They are private entities, and the student can go elsewhere.
That's not sufficient an excuse to deny people their constitutional rights

Educate yourself from an organization successful at lawsuits defending free speech

Hate Speech on Campus American Civil Liberties Union
Your link refers to state colleges and universities, not private - at least you're consistent at being wrong.
I'm going to remember how you hypocrites presumed that this college was completely private, which is extremely unlikely, when you say the exact opposite when it's a free speech issue you care about.

Ha true. If a massive homo wedding wanted to rent out the TCU chapel...and the private school refused...you'd have a million rainbow flag waving homos storming that campus.
they wouldn't, cash supersedes homophobia.
homo ? are you in high school?

Which is against the first amendment.
fasle.
Truth. Oh and its False not fasle.
I think it's kind of cool that a Christian university is being called libtards.
You gotta considered the source.
yabbut....if we could turn all Christians into libtards we could rule the world.
Shall we take a look at who likes bringing in "immigrants" especially the catholic church....they aren't worried about the historical racial makeup of America they are worried about keeping their branch of christianity at the top of the food chain. Sickness is what it is.

fasle.
yabbut....if we could turn all Christians into libtards we could rule the world.
Shall we take a look at who likes bringing in "immigrants" especially the catholic church....they aren't worried about the historical racial makeup of America they are worried about keeping their branch of christianity at the top of the food chain. Sickness is what it is.
Or they care about the poor.

fasle.
So do the LDS mormons.

fasle.
So do the LDS mormons.
Some, yes.

fasle.
More than enough poor here that can be taken care of.

I think it's stupid. But...private school. Their campus their rules.
Don't like it...transfer.

If the school suspended a liberal for criticising white people, you'd be screaming about free speech.

Last edited:
Signing a contract freely is not a constitutional violation. No one made him agree to the school's standards. One can choose to agree or one can choose to attend another school. One can choose to agree with employers codes, or one can choose to work elsewhere. See how that works? Freedom of choice--the right to choose. Reading the kid's remarks, they are not as horrible as the media is making them to be, but reading his responses to the school's actions, I'm sure we will read about him in the news again in the future.

Anti free speech scumbags lose. Free speech wins! Power of activism University folds in free-speech fight
Back on probation. Hope he's less of a little racist shit, but I doubt it,
You mean I hope he is more of a multicult believing diversity loving politically correct leftist drone. Nah I doubt that he is. Speaking truth has always pissed the lefties off....oh well..
The truth pisses nearly everyone off, you should have learned that by now? It's why when I say if some big bad beaner knocks this little asswipe into next week he deserves it, and you won't like that. Why, because it's true...

Last edited:
Anti free speech scumbags lose. Free speech wins! Power of activism University folds in free-speech fight
You mean I hope he is more of a multicult believing diversity loving politically correct leftist drone. Nah I doubt that he is. Speaking truth has always pissed the lefties off....oh well..
The truth pisses nearly everyone off, you should have learned that by now? It's why when I say if some big bad beaner knocks this little asswipe into next week he deserves it, and won't like that. Why, because it's true...
Again like most leftists weaklings themselves so they wish physical harm on those they can't defeat themselves.

The truth pisses nearly everyone off, you should have learned that by now? It's why when I say if some big bad beaner knocks this little asswipe into next week he deserves it, and won't like that. Why, because it's true...
Again like most leftists weaklings themselves so they wish physical harm on those they can't defeat themselves.
I don't wish it, but if it happens I'm not about to mind. That little shit deserves what he gets.

False.

Forum List

Back