Liberals suspend honor student for a year. Attended football game w pocketknife in purse

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Every women should have a knife with her at all times. For that matter so should men.

Honor student who brought pocketknife to school suspended for th - Fox 2 News Headlines

oct 13 2014
DEARBORN HEIGHTS, Mich. (WJBK) -
The Dearborn Heights District 7 Board of Education chose a less severe punishment for the honor student who was initially expelled after a pocketknife was found in her purse at a football game.

On Monday, after two hours of deliberation, the board voted 6-0 to allow Atiya Haynes to take online classes. She then will be able to graduate with her class in 2015.

The decision still came as a blow to college-bound Haynes, who participated in numerous extracurricular activities including sports.

School officials discovered the knife as she was exiting a bathroom at the game when they searched her purse.

Haynes says the pocketknife was a gift from her grandfather who gave it to her for protection because her summer job required her to ride her bike from southwest Detroit to Dearborn.

• Banned
Black girl incidentally. You'd figure she'd get the benefit of affirmative action enforcement like most other blacks do. Only white people are ever guilty.

Black girl incidentally. You'd figure she'd get the benefit of affirmative action enforcement like most other blacks do. Only white people are ever guilty.
images

Its hard to blame her. Black culture is extremely violent, so personal protection is important in those neighborhoods.

• Banned
Like to see what kind of knife it was. I always have a folding lockback on me Since she carried it in her purse it should have been fixed blade but it was prolly a folder.

Guns are the great equalizer but knives come close and they're much cheaper and lighter.

It's part of the democrat party plantation mentality. The Black girl's crime wasn't the knife in her purse but the fact that she was an honor student.

she should have claimed she was a Sikh and scream religious persecution. BTW Sikh males all carry knives. Sikhs are extremely trustworthy and law abiding people . we got briefings on their cultural with knives. Nothing to worry about

It's part of the democrat party plantation mentality. The Black girl's crime wasn't the knife in her purse but the fact that she was an honor student.

Democrats don't want blacks to be intelligent or successful They want them dumb and on welfare and voting for the welfare party.

Every women should have a knife with her at all times. For that matter so should men.

Honor student who brought pocketknife to school suspended for th - Fox 2 News Headlines

oct 13 2014
The Dearborn Heights District 7 Board of Education chose a less severe punishment for the honor student who was initially expelled after a pocketknife was found in her purse at a football game.

On Monday, after two hours of deliberation, the board voted 6-0 to allow Atiya Haynes to take online classes. She then will be able to graduate with her class in 2015.

The decision still came as a blow to college-bound Haynes, who participated in numerous extracurricular activities including sports.

School officials discovered the knife as she was exiting a bathroom at the game when they searched her purse.

Haynes says the pocketknife was a gift from her grandfather who gave it to her for protection because her summer job required her to ride her bike from southwest Detroit to Dearborn.

This is so fucken stupid! I carried a Buck knife on my belt in high school.
You know what we didnt have back then? Mexicans.

They should have profiled her...a black female honor student with a knife vs. a black female student with a knife who comes to school when she feels like it and exhibits virtually no interest whatsoever in her class work.

I am pretty students are not allowed to bring weapons on schools grounds or school sponsored activities regardless of race. Like it or lump, it's a zero tolerance policy.

oct 13 2014

Sounds like another right winger mistake to me. Nothing in there suggests liberal. In fact, it all suggests right wingness.

They should have profiled her...a black female honor student with a knife vs. a black female student with a knife who comes to school when she feels like it and exhibits virtually no interest whatsoever in her class work.

Both would be subject to school's rules prohibiting weapons on the grounds. These rules are nothing new. They had them when I was in high school as well.

Someone must have known that she carried a knife and then squealed on her because that is the only way that the authorities could have known that she had anything on her.

God bless you and the girl always!!!

Holly

P.S. If she has to finish out her high school education online, I pray that she only gets a better one by going in that direction. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back