Liberals: What's YOUR plan for vetting/filtering 10,000 Obama refugees???

You cretins that can't seem to distinguish between ISIS and people fleeing ISIS --- what exactly makes you think you have to immigrate to this country in order to commit terrorism in it?

Need I remind you, the hijackers of Flight 11, at least, flew into Logan from Canada where they changed planes to 11? They weren't even IN the United States the previous day. It's not like some magic secret decoder ring where you have to establish residency before you're allowed to terrorize...

Because THEY LOOK THE SAME DIPSHIT.

Show us a group of 10,000 random Syrians. Can you tell who is ISIS and who isnt?? They don't wear uniforms. They don't wear badges or name tags or patches.

So yeah....we can't tell the difference between ISIS and those fleeing ISIS....and NEITHER can you.

WE say keep everyone out until we can.
YOU say let everyone in because we cant.

And there's the divide. Obama sides with you idiots. Since we can't tell....fuck it....let em all in. Future attacks are on your conscious. Not mine.

So you didn't answer the point at all.

Typical.
He asked the question in the OP and you failed to answer it. Would you care to give it a second try, or do you now want to admit that you dont know the answer?

Oh I didn't even consider his vapid question. I have more basic ones. Like how come he can't distinguish refugees from the force they're fleeing.

1. SEAL THE BORDER and tell them no.

The border? You mean the ocean, right? Or is this your one-size-fits-all "I hate anybody who doesn't look like me" rant?

Um....YES...all of our border. We have this thing...it's called a Navy and a Coast Guard. They're pretty bad ass ya know. And we even have a "Border Patrol". They have so much potential. And if needed...this thing called a National Guard! All 50 states have one.

And...the cherry on top...we even have police in the counties and cities on our borders who can contribute.

So...yeah...close our land and water borders.

You cretins that can't seem to distinguish between ISIS and people fleeing ISIS --- what exactly makes you think you have to immigrate to this country in order to commit terrorism in it?

Need I remind you, the hijackers of Flight 11, at least, flew into Logan from Canada where they changed planes to 11? They weren't even IN the United States the previous day. It's not like some magic secret decoder ring where you have to establish residency before you're allowed to terrorize...

Show us a group of 10,000 random Syrians. Can you tell who is ISIS and who isnt?? They don't wear uniforms. They don't wear badges or name tags or patches.

So yeah....we can't tell the difference between ISIS and those fleeing ISIS....and NEITHER can you.

And there's the divide. Obama sides with you idiots. Since we can't tell....fuck it....let em all in. Future attacks are on your conscious. Not mine.

Typical.
He asked the question in the OP and you failed to answer it. Would you care to give it a second try, or do you now want to admit that you dont know the answer?

Oh I didn't even consider his vapid question. I have more basic ones. Like how come he can't distinguish refugees from the force they're fleeing.
Well now is your opportunity to explain to us how you tell them apart.

72% of all Syrian "REFUGEES" are MEN between the ages of 18 to 30....Are these MEN COWARDS to not stay WITH THEIR FAMILIES and FIGHT AS AMERICANS WOULD for their OWN COUNTRY...and WHY are we taking them when there are 15 OTHER MUSLIM COUNTRIES within 2000 miles of Syria that are predominently muslim?....And MOST of them are FLUSH with oil money!

Typical.

Well now is your opportunity to explain to us how you tell them apart.
He can't...
26 terror plots in US tied to immigrants, Sen. Jeff Sessions says: 'Screening is very poor'
Because it's not possible.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sorry to say but one Liberal I debated with on Facebook said if a few get through the process then "oh well". At least thousands others were saved. Just stunning. That's the Liberal plan. The people are clueless.

Oh...."TheDoctorIsIn" on here said if 10,000 ISIS operatives were let in "so what". He said he's a big city man and has other things to worry about.

The future survival of the United States depends on kicking liberals and Democrats out of office en mass...forever...in 2016. Our nation CAN NOT survive another Democrat regime.

Nobody cares.

You said WW3 just started.

Have you enlisted in the Military yet to fight for your country? If not...why not?

Yes....WW3 has started. It's not gonna be anything like WW1 or WW2. Only naive limp wristed liberals cannot see the dominoes falling right now.

No...I have not enlisted. I'm over 40. I cant. I did 8 years with Atlanta PD...got shot at enough times....and protected American citizens living in that city. Just like all cops do....and just like the military does overseas. And you???

72% of all Syrian "REFUGEES" are MEN between the ages of 18 to 30....Are these MEN COWARDS to not stay WITH THEIR FAMILIES and FIGHT AS AMERICANS WOULD for their OWN COUNTRY...and WHY are we taking them when there are 15 OTHER MUSLIM COUNTRIES within 2000 miles of Syria that are predominently muslim?....And MOST of them are FLUSH with oil money!

Because....

A) Islam wants an Islamic WORLD. They spread like cancer...often undetected until fatal
B) Our president is ok with it all

That's why they're coming here.

Typical.

Didn't answer what??? Of course anyone can commit terror...immigrant or native. Is that a reason to invite more??? Only in Democrat lala land.

Pogo's retarded right? That's the only explanation....

"What makes you think you have to immigrate to this country in order to commit terrorism in it?"

You have to get here from Syria somehow? And when the U.S. government takes your hand and walks you in with virtually no vetting, it makes committing terrorism here that much easier.

I see the point continues to sail high over the shorter heads.
That being --- you don't need to go to all the trouble of immigrating. All you need is a passport. Been done before. Yet the OP and his ilk act as if this is all of a sudden some kind of Keystone Terrorism pipeline. :lol:

72% of all Syrian "REFUGEES" are MEN between the ages of 18 to 30....

No. That's already been refuted.

While it's true the Tsarnaev brothers were not infrequently described as "refugees" in media accounts, their resemblance to the flood of asylum seekers from Syria was passing at best. Like the Tsarnaevs, many Syrian refugees are Muslims, and many have endured seemingly endless war, death, and destruction in their homeland. The suspected attackers in Paris also had traits in common with the Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: the younger Tsarnaev was a naturalized American citizen, and several of the identified attackers in Paris were French nationals.

But the "refugee" question is largely semantic in nature when applied to the Tsarnaevs, with respect to whether current refugees present a homegrown terrorist threat. Given that the Tsarnaev family arrived in the United States as vacation-goers, their tourist visas were unlikely to trigger initial asylum-seeker-type screening (to which Syrian refugees are subject). Clamping down on the admission of refugees would not affect individuals like the Tsarnaev family, who entered the U.S. with a stated intent of leisure travel.

Were the Tsarnaev Brothers 'Refugees'?

The older brother OVERSTAYED his VISA'S he was an ILLEGAL ALIEN if you are worried about semantics!

Typical.

Didn't answer what??? Of course anyone can commit terror...immigrant or native. Is that a reason to invite more??? Only in Democrat lala land.

"What makes you think you have to immigrate to this country in order to commit terrorism in it?"

You have to get here from Syria somehow? And when the U.S. government takes your hand and walks you in with virtually no vetting, it makes committing terrorism here that much easier.

That being --- you don't need to go to all the trouble of immigrating. All you need is a passport. Been done before. Yet the OP and his ilk act as if this is all of a sudden some kind of Keystone Terrorism pipeline. :lol:

Typical POGO retardation.

10,000 Muslims from Syria. Pogo...how do you weed out the couple dozen ISIS from the other 9,900???

12243063_1122871631079424_7622444716192741571_n.jpg

While it's true the Tsarnaev brothers were not infrequently described as "refugees" in media accounts, their resemblance to the flood of asylum seekers from Syria was passing at best. Like the Tsarnaevs, many Syrian refugees are Muslims, and many have endured seemingly endless war, death, and destruction in their homeland. The suspected attackers in Paris also had traits in common with the Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: the younger Tsarnaev was a naturalized American citizen, and several of the identified attackers in Paris were French nationals.

But the "refugee" question is largely semantic in nature when applied to the Tsarnaevs, with respect to whether current refugees present a homegrown terrorist threat. Given that the Tsarnaev family arrived in the United States as vacation-goers, their tourist visas were unlikely to trigger initial asylum-seeker-type screening (to which Syrian refugees are subject). Clamping down on the admission of refugees would not affect individuals like the Tsarnaev family, who entered the U.S. with a stated intent of leisure travel.

They OVERSTAYED their VISA'S they were ILLEGAL ALIENS if you are worried about semantics!

:blahblah:

One of them's dead, the other's in prison. Let's bring you up to speed, shall we?

The "72%" you dumbasses keep tossing around is from a comment Ben Carson made that some mega-dumbass who calls himself "soopermexican" is babbling about on some RW message board.

Here are the facts (linked to by one of your number on this board):

UNHCR Syria Regional Refugee Response

Note: This is the total number of refugees. Only a fraction of those will be arriving in the U.S. Clear so far?

Now, let's look at the actual percentages:

Percentage of males: 49.7% of the total.
Percentage of that number aged 18-59: 22.1%

22.1% of 49.7% is not 72% of anything...except the abject stupidity of people who keep repeating that number.

They OVERSTAYED their VISA'S they were ILLEGAL ALIENS if you are worried about semantics!

One of them's dead, the other's in prison. Let's bring you up to speed, shall we?

The "72%" you dumbasses keep tossing around is from a comment Ben Carson made that some mega-dumbass who calls himself "soopermexican" is babbling about on some RW message board.

Note: This is the total number of refugees. Only a fraction of those will be arriving in the U.S. Clear so far?

22.1% of 49.7% is not 72% of anything...except the abject stupidity of people who keep repeating that number.

You mean THE UNITED NATIONS IS WRONG...You moron!

United Nations says 72% of Syrian “refugees” are MEN, only ...
therightscoop.com/united-nations-says-72-of-syrian-refugees-are-men-o...
United Nations says 72% of Syrian “refugees” are MEN, only 13% are children! Posted by soopermexican on Sep 8, 2015 at 10:08 PM in Politics | 100 ...

Typical.

10,000 Muslims from Syria. Pogo...how do you weed out the couple dozen ISIS from the other 9,900???

To answer that directly --- I don't concern myself with that shit. Rather, I find great entertainment in watching you hair-on-fire people relentlessly moaning and groaning every hour of every day about Muslims this and O'bama that and death and devastation and oh mercy me the sky is falling. It's hilarious. Seriously man, if some extraterrestrial read this message board for one day he'd have to assume the planet was blowing up tomorrow. :lol:

Once in a while I show up to poke a hole in your silly lack o' logic. That way I get a whole new dance to watch.

United Nations says 72% of Syrian “refugees” are MEN, only 13% are children! Posted by soopermexican on Sep 8, 2015 at 10:08 PM in Politics | 100 ...

You just posted the precise lie I referenced in Post 33.

No wonder you clowns are terrified of primary sources.

Here it is again:

Typical.

To answer that directly --- I don't concern myself with that shit. Rather, I find great entertainment in watching you hair-on-fire people relentlessly moaning and groaning every hour of every day about Muslims this and O'bama that and death and devastation and oh mercy me the sky is falling. It's hilarious. Seriously man, if some extraterrestrial read this message board for one day he'd have to assume the planet was blowing up tomorrow. :lol:

Once in a while I show up to poke a hole in your silly lack o' logic. That way I get a whole new dance to watch.

See my signature about the BRILLIANCE of OCDPogo...and if needed, I have at least a half dozen more GEMS from this stupid idiot!

You just posted the precise lie I referenced in Post 33.

No wonder you clowns are terrified of primary sources.

Here it is again:

We DON'T KNOW who is coming here, how many men, if there are children, BUT we do know that of over 2800+ Syrian refugees here since 2011, only 58 were CHRISTIAN! BTW, that number of refugee's CHANGES DAILY! You think it just STOPS on a certain date?

Of course we have THIS...but they may or may not have been Syrians in this group!

26 terror plots in US tied to immigrants, Sen. Jeff Sessions says: 'Screening is very poor'

See my signature about the BRILLIANCE of OCDPogo...and if needed, I have at least a half dozen more GEMS from this stupid idiot!

Your sigline puts my name next to made-up shit I never even posted. That's because you're a clinical idiot.

423ace7985dc92f14bbf4996181f1314.png

Forum List

Back