🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Libertarians know. Do you?

The minor difference is that the stupid Democrats do all the interventionism things while projecting weakness. The Republicans do it while projecting strength.

No, they don't. They get us into wars with no forethought.

We got rolled by two impoverished third world countries, and we were begging Obama to get us out of there. That's not strength, buddy!

Strength would be if we started a draft, raised taxes and rationed goods until the war was won. That's how Democrats USED to fight wars.

You are very confused Moon Bat.

What forethought did that idiot Obama put into bombing Libya or that disastrous escalation of Afghanistan that did nothing but get Americans killed? He sure hell didn't think about what would happen if he withdrew troops from Iraq before the country was stabilized, did he? Look what happen with that vacuum with ISIS. Dumbass, wasn't he?

Democrats got us into WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam. Democrats idiots that I bet all Moon Bat like you voted for supported the invasion of Iraq. Gore, Kerry and that shithead Clinton.

I added up the number of Americans killed under Democrat wars since WWI and it was over a million. The Republicans a few thousands so don't give us that Moon Bat bullshit about the Democrats being the party of peace.

I think both parties are wrong with interventionism. I had the intellectual and moral courage to live by my conviction by stop being a Republican because of the hypocrisy. When are you going to do the same and stop supporting Democrats that are the same? I don't think you are smart enough to do that, are you?

You say that you are not a Republican, when was the last time you voted for a non-Repub for president?

I didn't vote for McCain, Romney or Trump. I stopped being a Republican under Bush when I realized the Republicans party was just as screwed up as the Democrat Party.

I pulled my head out of my ass. When are you going to pull your head out of your ass? When are you going to stop voting for interventionist non fiscal responsible anti Liberty big government Democrats?

If you are not dedicated to the destruction of empire and the dismantling of American militarism, then you cannot count yourself as a member of the left. It is not a side issue. It is the issue. Militarists and war profiteers are our greatest enemy. They use fear, bolstered by racism, as a tool in their efforts to abolish civil liberties, crush dissent and ultimately extinguish democracy. To produce weapons and finance military expansion, they ruin the domestic economy by diverting resources, scientific and technical expertise and a disproportionate share of government funds. They use the military to carry out futile, decades-long wars to enrich corporations such as Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, Raytheon and Northrop Grumman. War is a business. And when the generals retire, guess where they go to work? Profits swell. War never stops. Whole sections of the earth live in terror. And our nation is disemboweled and left to live under what the political philosopher Sheldon Wolin calls “inverted totalitarianism.” Libertarians seem to get this. It is time the left woke up.

Written by Chris Hedges and well done I say. The real enemy is indeed within. When will the American people wake up?

The Real Enemy Is Within
America: World Police

[Q. But most of those wars were necessary. .

This is where you are confused Moon Bat.

That Democrat Wilson got us involved in WWI because he wanted America to be a global power. Big interventionism there. The Japanese attacked us because that Democrat Roosevelt had cut off their oil because of the Japanese attacks in China at a time when we were the largest exporter of oil in the world. He invaded Europe and the Germans are not the ones that attacked us on 127. Democrats started the Cold War to protect Europe and let it spread to Asia with two land wars.

Democrats have been the party of war for the most part in the last hundred years or so.

Moon Bats that vote for Democrats and accuse Republicans of war mongering have no moral high ground here.

We need to be using our military to guard our borders against a flood of potential Democrat voters illegally flooding across, not protecting foreign countries like Israel, Saudi Arabia, Japan, South Korea and Europe, don't you agree?

Years go the right of abortion was in the Libertarian Party platform. However, since then they have pretty much come around to understanding that the right of a child to live is greater than the right of a mother to kill the child for her convenience.
That is not true.

Libertarians have decided that there are good faith liberty arguments on both sides of the issue, and have decided to take no official position.

[Q

If only leftists like you would come to realize that the government we have today is a criminal operation.

It use to be that many Democrats were naturally suspicious of and fully against corporatism and militarism, but as Hedges points out, they have been duped by the D Party and it's followers in the DNCMSM.

Want to make a Liberal shut up? Just remind them that Wall Street backed both Obama and Crooked Hillary. It causes their heads to explode.

Actually this guy gives real Libertarians a bad name. Libertarians understand there is a role for the government, it is just a very limited role and should not entail telling people how to live their private lives.
Gipper and I have had discussions about anarchy. He understands quite well, actually.

Anarchy is impossible. Civilization will always revert to the state.

Years go the right of abortion was in the Libertarian Party platform. However, since then they have pretty much come around to understanding that the right of a child to live is greater than the right of a mother to kill the child for her convenience.
That is not true.

Libertarians have decided that there are good faith liberty arguments on both sides of the issue, and have decided to take no official position.

I don't think it has made it in the Libertarian Party platform but I think many Libertarians have come around to understand abortion is depriving a child of the right to live and wouldn't want the government sanctioning it.

However, I don't speak for all Libertarians.

It is also like the issue of open borders. It use to be that Libertarians believed in opens borders. However they see the damage that has been done by having it and they realize no matter what the government makes it profitable by subsiding the crime of crossing illegally via the welfare state so they have are turning against that idea. Libertarians are beginning to understand that free and open borders allows other countries to export their poverty to the US.

The minor difference is that the stupid Democrats do all the interventionism things while projecting weakness. The Republicans do it while projecting strength.

We got rolled by two impoverished third world countries, and we were begging Obama to get us out of there. That's not strength, buddy!

Strength would be if we started a draft, raised taxes and rationed goods until the war was won. That's how Democrats USED to fight wars.

What forethought did that idiot Obama put into bombing Libya or that disastrous escalation of Afghanistan that did nothing but get Americans killed? He sure hell didn't think about what would happen if he withdrew troops from Iraq before the country was stabilized, did he? Look what happen with that vacuum with ISIS. Dumbass, wasn't he?

Democrats got us into WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam. Democrats idiots that I bet all Moon Bat like you voted for supported the invasion of Iraq. Gore, Kerry and that shithead Clinton.

I added up the number of Americans killed under Democrat wars since WWI and it was over a million. The Republicans a few thousands so don't give us that Moon Bat bullshit about the Democrats being the party of peace.

I think both parties are wrong with interventionism. I had the intellectual and moral courage to live by my conviction by stop being a Republican because of the hypocrisy. When are you going to do the same and stop supporting Democrats that are the same? I don't think you are smart enough to do that, are you?

You say that you are not a Republican, when was the last time you voted for a non-Repub for president?

I didn't vote for McCain, Romney or Trump. I stopped being a Republican under Bush when I realized the Republicans party was just as screwed up as the Democrat Party.

I pulled my head out of my ass. When are you going to pull your head out of your ass? When are you going to stop voting for interventionist non fiscal responsible anti Liberty big government Democrats?

The last Repub I voted for was Bush I, the last (and only) Dem I voted for was Clinton, his first time. Since the 2nd term of Clinton I have not, and will not, vote for either of the two party candidates for President.

On one hand you seem to realize that Republicans are interventionist. non fiscal responsible. anti Liberty big government people but on the other you only seem to attack the Dems for being so.

So now you vote for the party where the candidate promises us he won't smoke dope around the nukes? That's so much better.

If you are not dedicated to the destruction of empire and the dismantling of American militarism, then you cannot count yourself as a member of the left. It is not a side issue. It is the issue. Militarists and war profiteers are our greatest enemy. They use fear, bolstered by racism, as a tool in their efforts to abolish civil liberties, crush dissent and ultimately extinguish democracy. To produce weapons and finance military expansion, they ruin the domestic economy by diverting resources, scientific and technical expertise and a disproportionate share of government funds. They use the military to carry out futile, decades-long wars to enrich corporations such as Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, Raytheon and Northrop Grumman. War is a business. And when the generals retire, guess where they go to work? Profits swell. War never stops. Whole sections of the earth live in terror. And our nation is disemboweled and left to live under what the political philosopher Sheldon Wolin calls “inverted totalitarianism.” Libertarians seem to get this. It is time the left woke up.

Written by Chris Hedges and well done I say. The real enemy is indeed within. When will the American people wake up?

The Real Enemy Is Within

Look, everyone, Gipper brought the LIbertarian Crazy.

Libertarians are children who want to live in civilization and don't want to contribute to it.

Actually this guy gives real Libertarians a bad name. Libertarians understand there is a role for the government, it is just a very limited role and should not entail telling people how to live their private lives.

Apparently you have no idea what libertarianism is or what libertarians believe and should thus refrain from attempting to speak for us until you have done some homework on the subject.

The foundation of libertarianism is the non-aggression principle (NAP) and there are a plethora of interpretations as to how that affects the framework and operative mechanics of the state and that includes anarcho-<fill in the blank> libertarians.

The fact of the matter is, most people conduct there day to day lives in accordance with the NAP in that they recognize aggression against others is immoral (or at least ill-advised) many however operate under the cognitive dissonance that aggression by the state is somehow morally justified.

Apparently you have no idea what libertarianism is or what libertarians believe and should thus refrain from attempting to speak for us until you have done some homework on the subject.

The foundation of libertarianism is the non-aggression principle (NAP) and there are a plethora of interpretations as to how that affects the framework and operative mechanics of the state and that includes anarcho-<fill in the blank> libertarians.

The fact of the matter is, most people conduct there day to day lives in accordance with the NAP in that they recognize aggression against others is immoral (or at least ill-advised) many however operate under the cognitive dissonance that aggression by the state is somehow morally justified.

We'd all be speaking german or japanese right now if that was the standard in 1940.

We'd all be speaking german or japanese right now if that was the standard in 1940.

Dear imbecile,

If everyone followed the non-aggression principle there wouldn't have been any wars of aggression, including WW II, It's hyper-aggressive gub'mint worshiping morons like you that start wars.

Spare me your childish analysis, you have demonstrated countless times that you have no capacity for understanding anything beyond what the mainstream media and the DNC stuff into your empty head so a discussion involving anything as complex as philosophical viewpoints or morality with you would be a complete waste of time...

Stick to what you know Joe, like comic books and what's playing at the movie theaters this week and leave the weighty matters to your betters.

"To find yourself, think for yourself" -- Socrates

What forethought did that idiot Obama put into bombing Libya

I can’t believe what our country is doing. Qaddafi in Libya is killing thousands of people, nobody knows how bad it is, and we’re sitting around, we have soldiers all have the Middle East, and we’re not bringing them in to stop this horrible carnage and that’s what it is: It’s a carnage.

You talk about things that have happened in history; this could be one of the worst. Now we should go in, we should stop this guy, which would be very easy and very quick. We could do it surgically, stop him from doing it, and save these lives. This is absolutely nuts. We don’t want to get involved and you’re gonna end up with something like you’ve never seen before.

Now, ultimately, the people will appreciate it. They're gonna end up taking over the country eventually, but the people will appreciate it, and they should pay us back.

But we have go in to save these lives; these people are being slaughtered like animals. It’s horrible what’s going on;
it has to be stopped.

We should do on a humanitarian basis, immediately go into Libya, knock this guy out very quickly, very surgically, very effectively, and save the lives.

- Donald J. Trump

The last Repub I voted for was Bush I, the last (and only) Dem I voted for was Clinton, his first time. Since the 2nd term of Clinton I have not, and will not, vote for either of the two party candidates for President.

On one hand you seem to realize that Republicans are interventionist. non fiscal responsible. anti Liberty big government people but on the other you only seem to attack the Dems for being so.

You are confused. I said very clearly that I don't support the Republicans any more because they are big government progressives just like the filthy ass Democrats.

I just don't like these Moon Bats trying to claim the high ground on something they are guilty of supporting. Just pointing out hypocrisy.

For instance, most of these Moon Bats condemn the invasion of Iraq but they give that asshole Obama a pass on fighting the war for three years. They also voted for Gore, Kerry and Crooked Hillary that all supported the invasion of Iraq.

You are confused. I said very clearly that I don't support the Republicans any more because they are big government progressives just like the filthy ass Democrats.

I just don't like these Moon Bats trying to claim the high ground on something they are guilty of supporting. Just pointing out hypocrisy.

For instance, most of these Moon Bats condemn the invasion of Iraq but they give that asshole Obama a pass on fighting the war for three years. They also voted for Gore, Kerry and Crooked Hillary that all supported the invasion of Iraq.

But the Moon Bats on the right are no different yet you seem to give them a pass. The moon bats on the right whined for 8 years about the deficit but now they give Trump a free pass on it.

A moon bat is a moon bat no matter which side of the moon they are flying on.

The Real Enemy Is Within

Look, everyone, Gipper brought the LIbertarian Crazy.

Libertarians are children who want to live in civilization and don't want to contribute to it.

Bullshit. There's plenty of libertarians, and I count myself among them, who believe that the function of government is to protect the rights of the citizens, and, to that end, we're perfectly willing to contribute. We don't like contributing to moral initiatives that have nothing to do with the protection of actual rights, and we don't believe that any citizen has the right to wealth earned by another citizen.

Accuracy requires some nuance. Learn it.
Um...accuracy for someone who lies as easily as a Clinton is a moot point.

Dear imbecile,

If everyone followed the non-aggression principle there wouldn't have been any wars of aggression, including WW II, It's hyper-aggressive gub'mint worshiping morons like you that start wars.

Okay, sure, because clearly everyone would agree and sing kumbaya!!!

The fact we had a second world war so soon after the first one shows how silly that notion is.

Stick to what you know Joe, like comic books and what's playing at the movie theaters this week and leave the weighty matters to your betters.

Libertarians are big dope-smoking kids... they need to leave the important stuff to the grownups.

Dear imbecile,

Okay, sure, because clearly everyone would agree and sing kumbaya!!!

The fact we had a second world war so soon after the first one shows how silly that notion is.

Libertarians are big dope-smoking kids... they need to leave the important stuff to the grownups.
Liberals like you are statists, corporatists, and militarists. Can it get any worse?

I don’t smoke pot, but I’d rather do that than be you.

Some of you seem to think that libertarianism is passivism. That cannot be further from the truth.

Libertarins, generlly, will fuck you up is you mess with them. Don’t be fooled.

Don’t mistake non-interventionlism with passivism. Mess with our homeland and we will be on the front lines shooting at the invaders.

If you are not dedicated to the destruction of empire and the dismantling of American militarism, then you cannot count yourself as a member of the left. It is not a side issue. It is the issue.
"It is why I refuse to give a pass in this presidential election campaign to Bernie Sanders, who refuses to confront the war industry or the crimes of empire, including U.S. support for the slow genocide carried out by Israel against the Palestinians. There will be no genuine democratic, social, economic or political reform until we destroy our permanent war machine."
Chris Hedges

The proper context.

When will the American people wake up?
Don't hold your breath. There is no class consciousness in America. No left. We are on the slow road to barbarism.

“Bourgeois society faces a dilemma,” socialist Rosa Luxemburg writes, “either a transition to Socialism, or a return to barbarism … we face the choice: either the victory of imperialism and the decline of all culture, as in ancient Rome—annihilation, devastation, degeneration, a yawning graveyard; or the victory of Socialism—the victory of the international working class consciously assaulting imperialism and its method: war. This is the dilemma of world history, either-or; the die will be cast by the class-conscious proletariat.”

Forum List

Back