🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Libs hold Candlelight vigil for Soleimani

Holding my own candle-light vigil ...

once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-leonardo-dicaprio-flamethrower-2-1565189908.jpg

I was given a "funny" for my post. Will it still be funny when the bodies are unloaded at Dover? You`re a soldier hating asshole Brain dead Angel whose stupid ass should be over there.
You give our enemies too much credit.

Don't worry snowflake. Your president will protect even you.

Iraq and Iran had a stalemate war. They were EQUALS. We destroyed Saddam's army in days. Iran's godvernment will cease to exist if your president wills it.
They were not equals. Iraq would have lost had we not been supporting them.

Apparently this is in Toronto, Canada, and not the tremendous city of Toronto Ohio- where there isn't as much love for Archterrorists.

Candlelight vigil held in Toronto for Iranian general killed by U.S. airstrike
Are they as crazy as the red hat goobers who attend Trump`s pep rallies?
Perhaps a few muslim terrorists need to sharpen their skills at Toronto....a few decapitated bodies in that crowd would be an excellent way of reinforcing their belief that Trump did it to draw their attention away from impeachment!

Who in Toronto would openly support this animal (no offence to real animals). Do we have American Democrats in Toronto?

Who in Toronto would openly support this animal (no offence to real animals).
Other Islamists.

Liberals are also Glorifying Soleimani as a beloved humanist and a poet, shedding an ocean of tears over his passing. I would not be surprised to see this modern Mother Teresa figure being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize posthumously .

Other Islamists.

Liberals are also Glorifying Soleimani as a beloved humanist and a poet, shedding an ocean of tears over his passing. I would not be surprised to see this modern Mother Teresa figure being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize posthumously .
Now you're trolling your own thread. You claimed there was a candlelight vigil in Toronto for soleimani held by "Libs."

They were Islamists. Either prove they're Libs or you prove your thread is built on a foundation of lies.

One thing that the US can not get through its fucked up head, removing leaders from countries you don't like, HAS NEVER EVER WORKED OUT.... Look what happened to Iraq, look what happened to Lybia, looked what happened to Iran, back in the day and lets not forget the Philipines back in the day....we are not a nation building country...we are the beneficiaries of those that came centuries ago, that did that shit for us. You ever play chess.....even with a king and a queen gone.....the game still proceeds!!
Uh... No. It doesn’t... once the king is in check mate the game is over. Technically you can’t really even take the King...

YES: I Faced Soleimani’s Forces; Dems Are Mourning a War Criminal.

“As someone who went toe-to-toe with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) in Afghanistan, I can assure you that Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani got exactly what he deserved when he perished in a U.S. drone strike. What he certainly doesn’t deserve is praise from Democrat lawmakers who would rather mourn a war criminal than credit President Trump for making the world safer.”​

Other Islamists.

Now you're trolling your own thread. You claimed there was a candlelight vigil in Toronto for soleimani held by "Libs."

They were Islamists. Either prove they're Libs or you prove your thread is built on a foundation of lies.

Islamists are liberals, for the most part. Keith Ellison, Lou Farrakhan, Omar and Tlaib, etc. are all hard core libs as well as devout muslims.

Other Islamists.

Islamists are liberals, for the most part. Keith Ellison, Lou Farrakhan, Omar and Tlaib, etc. are all hard core libs as well as devout muslims.
They like Other People's Money.

They support Lefties, Lefties fill their pockets with our money.

YES: I Faced Soleimani’s Forces; Dems Are Mourning a War Criminal.

“As someone who went toe-to-toe with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) in Afghanistan, I can assure you that Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani got exactly what he deserved when he perished in a U.S. drone strike. What he certainly doesn’t deserve is praise from Democrat lawmakers who would rather mourn a war criminal than credit President Trump for making the world safer.”​

Its not entirely his fault.

I would certainly be angry if my parents named me "Qassem". The kids in his madrassa probably mocked and bullied him and called him "Queerbo Qassem" or some other cruel nickname.

Other Islamists.

Except they're not. Islamists are typically anti-abortion, anti-gay rights, religious fundamentalists. They're more conservative than they are Liberal.

Other Islamists.

Except they're not. Islamists are typically anti-abortion, anti-gay rights, religious fundamentalists. They're more conservative than they are Liberal.

I don't think this is true at all. Radical Islamist Rashida Tlaib is fully endorsed by the liberal establishment, 100% endorsement by NARAL

Forum List

Back