Libs, If banning Arab "refugees" saves even 1 US life...is it worth it?

Oh great! We are talking about guns again. So needed.

We didn't start the conversation. Your Muslim president did. Tired of it already?

When you have to call the president a Muslim, you prove you don't belong in any conversation involving adults.

When you kiss his ass regardless of what he does, you prove you don't belong in a conversation with kids.

Since I've never done that, you're a liar. Show some character. Rise above the miserable creatures.

We didn't start the conversation. Your Muslim president did. Tired of it already?

When you have to call the president a Muslim, you prove you don't belong in any conversation involving adults.

When you kiss his ass regardless of what he does, you prove you don't belong in a conversation with kids.

Since I've never done that, you're a liar. Show some character. Rise above the miserable creatures.

You do it daily. I do show character. I don't do such things.

Even if posts about guns derail slightly, it's a bit more profound than:
c67f6e2384d140e8981066b243306423.png

Adds nothing to the conversation, I suspect the person is just trying to increase their post count.

Is profound commentary what you are after? You fooled me.
No, I'm after people who are actually debating, or have something to add. Doesn't have to be profound. Now that you've set the standard for useless posts, I'm just looking for things at LEAST more profound than the post in the screenshot I took. The bar is pretty low, now, so try not to sink below it.

Let me know if I ever meet your expectation. I'll do a little dance.

I hear this argument ALL THE TIME from the left on all sorts of grand ideas to mandate or ban or regulate when the result won't make much difference.

Well...."If it saves even 1 American life...it's worth it."

They say it about gun control.

Ok.

How about refugees? CIA says ISIS is sneaking operatives in. We know this. If banning them all prevents the ISIS guys...and just 1 life saved.....

If you agree to ban all guns, I'll agree to ban all Muslims.
We need said guns to protect ourselves from the Islamic Extremist Terrorists you guys love so much.

You think someone here loves Islamic extremist terrorists? Is that you being profound again?
Perpetually, yes.

You lie. You just lied about me.

Even if posts about guns derail slightly, it's a bit more profound than:
c67f6e2384d140e8981066b243306423.png

Adds nothing to the conversation, I suspect the person is just trying to increase their post count.

Is profound commentary what you are after? You fooled me.
No, I'm after people who are actually debating, or have something to add. Doesn't have to be profound. Now that you've set the standard for useless posts, I'm just looking for things at LEAST more profound than the post in the screenshot I took. The bar is pretty low, now, so try not to sink below it.

Let me know if I ever meet your expectation. I'll do a little dance.

Wait till later. At midnight she turns into a human.

I hear this argument ALL THE TIME from the left on all sorts of grand ideas to mandate or ban or regulate when the result won't make much difference.

Ok.

How about refugees? CIA says ISIS is sneaking operatives in. We know this. If banning them all prevents the ISIS guys...and just 1 life saved.....

We need said guns to protect ourselves from the Islamic Extremist Terrorists you guys love so much.

You think someone here loves Islamic extremist terrorists? Is that you being profound again?

Yes. YOUR PARTY....Obama, Hillary, Democrats.....will be seen in 20 years by historians as the ones who allowed in, via hordes of refugees, at least a dozen or so terrorists who WILL commit large attacks in the coming 20 years.

When?? 2017? 2020? 2024? 2028? Who knows.

But it's almost guaranteed that several will occur and many of those who will commit them ARE COMING IN right now with groups of refugees.

Surely you can't deny that fact?

You just made a prediction regarding possible terror attacks in the future and asked me if I can deny that it is a fact. That is just weird.

Prove it.

You lied that you don't. Pucker up.

Prove it.

Your own words.

Ok.

DEAL. Where do I sign?

hqdefault.jpg

What would it take to prove you wrong?

Ok.

Yes. YOUR PARTY....Obama, Hillary, Democrats.....will be seen in 20 years by historians as the ones who allowed in, via hordes of refugees, at least a dozen or so terrorists who WILL commit large attacks in the coming 20 years.

When?? 2017? 2020? 2024? 2028? Who knows.

But it's almost guaranteed that several will occur and many of those who will commit them ARE COMING IN right now with groups of refugees.

Surely you can't deny that fact?

You just made a prediction regarding possible terror attacks in the future and asked me if I can deny that it is a fact. That is just weird.

How can you prove me wrong when you do what I said?

How many refugees die because we won't let them in? Is your 1 American life that much more valuable than theirs? Oh, wait--I know your answer.
Yes. The government's job is to protect American lives, not those of other countries. It's even worse if in the process of saving the citizens of another country, they end up allowing their own citizens to die.
You're awfully young to have such a hardened attitude. Refugees, carefully vetted, are not the problem. The terrorists may enter Europe in the chaotic waves of refugees, but that is not how it is done here. Why would a terrorist risk being found out during 18 months of scrutiny? They will enter with a Visa or come across the border illegally, and more likely than either of those, they will simply continue to spread their vile poison via Internet and adherents already in the country. The problem is already here. The refugees have had their homes blown up and are forced to move to a foreign country where they don't speak the language, know the food, share the culture--nothing. They just want a place to be safe and live their lives. When we refused to allow in the German Jews during WWII, look what happened. It was not one of our prouder moments, being part of a world that allowed so many Jews to be murdered by the Nazi's. We are all part of human kind, Pumpkin Row. Someday, I hope you understand that.
Terrorists are willing to die as long as they take some of us with them, I highly doubt that they care if they're found out.

This 'proud human kind' is separated into different governments, in different countries, on different continents. It's their government's job to protect their citizens from foreign and domestic threats. Their government failing to do its duty is not our problem, it's their problem, and because our government failing to protect us, due to trying to protect them means that our government isn't doing its duty. Our government's duty to American people comes first.

You say I kiss Obama's ass no matter what he does? Right?

Pucker up.

Pucker up.

Now you back down. Big surprise. Are you as big a pussy in real life as you are here?

Pucker up.

Now you back down. Big surprise. Are you as big a pussy in real life as you are here?

What the hell do you think pucker up means, stupid?

Keep kissing his ass, son. It's the only think you're good at.

You didn't start discussions about guns?

Muslim president? Is that a rational or an emotional comment?
He armed, trained, and funded a known Islamic terrorist organization, so suspecting him of being Muslim is rational.

Such a sweet, polite nutbag.
You must have forgotten how he armed that Muslim Brotherhood. If I were supporting Obama, I'd try to ignore it, too.

Forum List

Back