Libs, If banning Arab "refugees" saves even 1 US life...is it worth it?

Such a sweet, polite nutbag.
You must have forgotten how he armed that Muslim Brotherhood. If I were supporting Obama, I'd try to ignore it, too.

Is President Obama a Muslim or a Christian?

He's a Muslim. I'm now judging him on his actions more than his words.

I see. That's very fair and unemotional of you. It's also just a little bit crazy.
I fail to see how it's crazy to judge someone by their actions. Though, I'm sure you judge people only by their words.

You are? How is that possible?

You must have forgotten how he armed that Muslim Brotherhood. If I were supporting Obama, I'd try to ignore it, too.

I see. That's very fair and unemotional of you. It's also just a little bit crazy.
I fail to see how it's crazy to judge someone by their actions. Though, I'm sure you judge people only by their words.

Well, you did just say it's crazy to judge someone by their actions. If that's crazy, by your own words, it makes sense to think that you'd judge them by something else. What do you judge them by, if not their actions?

Well, you did just say it's crazy to judge someone by their actions. If that's crazy, by your own words, it makes sense to think that you'd judge them by something else. What do you judge them by, if not their actions?

You are confused. You have judged me...and you have nothing to work with but my words.

I've also judge you, by the way.

You are confused. You have judged me...and you have nothing to work with but my words.

I see you're deflecting the question, that's fine, I doubt you have any actual input on the topic, anyway, and you're just a random S-poster.

I see you're deflecting the question, that's fine, I doubt you have any actual input on the topic, anyway, and you're just a random S-poster.

You just judged me again. How odd.

Yes, by your actions. You've given no actual input in this thread.

Yes, by your actions. You've given no actual input in this thread.

Isn't that special.

How many refugees die because we won't let them in? Is your 1 American life that much more valuable than theirs? Oh, wait--I know your answer.
Yes, my one American life is far more valuable to me than theirs. Furthermore, this is America, so we get to decide, not them. Our priorities are the only thing that matters, not theirs.

I hear this argument ALL THE TIME from the left on all sorts of grand ideas to mandate or ban or regulate when the result won't make much difference.

Well...."If it saves even 1 American life...it's worth it."

They say it about gun control.

Ok.

How about refugees? CIA says ISIS is sneaking operatives in. We know this. If banning them all prevents the ISIS guys...and just 1 life saved.....

If you agree to ban all guns, I'll agree to ban all Muslims.
We need said guns to protect ourselves from the Islamic Extremist Terrorists you guys love so much.

You think someone here loves Islamic extremist terrorists? Is that you being profound again?

Yes. YOUR PARTY....Obama, Hillary, Democrats.....will be seen in 20 years by historians as the ones who allowed in, via hordes of refugees, at least a dozen or so terrorists who WILL commit large attacks in the coming 20 years.

When?? 2017? 2020? 2024? 2028? Who knows.

But it's almost guaranteed that several will occur and many of those who will commit them ARE COMING IN right now with groups of refugees.

Surely you can't deny that fact?

Blame Reagan and the Bushs for letting in most of them. The terrorist attack a few weeks ago were second generation and Reagan let his parents in. Reagan stinks.

I hear this argument ALL THE TIME from the left on all sorts of grand ideas to mandate or ban or regulate when the result won't make much difference.

Ok.

How about refugees? CIA says ISIS is sneaking operatives in. We know this. If banning them all prevents the ISIS guys...and just 1 life saved.....
If bannining semi-automatic weapons save 50 Americans lives is it worth it?

You lie. You just lied about me.

You lied that you don't. Pucker up.

What would it take to prove you wrong?

How can you prove me wrong when you do what I said?

You say I kiss Obama's ass no matter what he does? Right?

Pucker up.

And you attack Obama no matter what he does. You're a loserterian freak.

Ok.

If banning suspects from buying guns saves one life .....is it worth it...

Guns kill thousands of Americans each year. How many are killed by muslim refugees ??
3000 were killed on 9/11

I'm sorry. I was under the impression that those citizens of Saudi Arabia were here on student visas. Is that the same as what this thread is aiming at? Do you propose we stop issuing travel here in America for the idea of foreigners that want an American education?

Maybe we should vet applicants for student visas with just as much intensity as immigrant applicants.

Ok.

If banning suspects from buying guns saves one life .....is it worth it...

No. That's setting the bar too unreasonably high. There may be a number but "one" isn't it. The media isn't going to go ape shit over a single American death.

Much of this conversation is media driven.

Were we even having these discussions before Orlando?

you do know the Orlando killer was NOT a refugee, don't you?
Not really relevant, he was an Islamic Extremist Terrorist, and people coming from the areas they're active in could very well be one of them. Some Islamic Terrorists coming from America does not mean they're all from America, it just means America is one of the countries they're influencing.

How many refugees die because we won't let them in? Is your 1 American life that much more valuable than theirs? Oh, wait--I know your answer.
Yes they are......they are our neighbors.......their kids and so on......something you learn in grade school.

Forum List

Back