Libs, If banning Arab "refugees" saves even 1 US life...is it worth it?

How many refugees die because we won't let them in? Is your 1 American life that much more valuable than theirs? Oh, wait--I know your answer.

You're God damn right it is. THEY aren't Americans. We spent trillions of dollars and lost thousands of lives trying to stabilize THEIR shithole homeland and THEIR peers wouldn't civilize.

Now you say we should accept some terrorists just for the sake of letting some of them come in here???

Fuck that.

YES....AMERICAN LIVES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN REFUGEES.
100,000,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Maybe it was like me and the rest of the sperm ticked me as they ran down the man that created me leg while I kept on swimming toward life...

I should have followed the rest of them and saved myself from writing this inane response...

I hear this argument ALL THE TIME from the left on all sorts of grand ideas to mandate or ban or regulate when the result won't make much difference.

Well...."If it saves even 1 American life...it's worth it."

They say it about gun control.

Ok.

How about refugees? CIA says ISIS is sneaking operatives in. We know this. If banning them all prevents the ISIS guys...and just 1 life saved.....

If you agree to ban all guns, I'll agree to ban all Muslims.

Oh great! We are talking about guns again. So needed.
Even if posts about guns derail slightly, it's a bit more profound than:
c67f6e2384d140e8981066b243306423.png

Adds nothing to the conversation, I suspect the person is just trying to increase their post count.

I hear this argument ALL THE TIME from the left on all sorts of grand ideas to mandate or ban or regulate when the result won't make much difference.

Ok.

How about refugees? CIA says ISIS is sneaking operatives in. We know this. If banning them all prevents the ISIS guys...and just 1 life saved.....

We need said guns to protect ourselves from the Islamic Extremist Terrorists you guys love so much.

Ok.

We need said guns to protect ourselves from the Islamic Extremist Terrorists you guys love so much.

Don't lie about what I believe. Show some character. It's free.

Ok.

You think someone here loves Islamic extremist terrorists? Is that you being profound again?

Ok.

DEAL. Where do I sign?

Adds nothing to the conversation, I suspect the person is just trying to increase their post count.

Is profound commentary what you are after? You fooled me.
No, I'm after people who are actually debating, or have something to add. Doesn't have to be profound. Now that you've set the standard for useless posts, I'm just looking for things at LEAST more profound than the post in the screenshot I took. The bar is pretty low, now, so try not to sink below it.

Ok.

You think someone here loves Islamic extremist terrorists? Is that you being profound again?

It's all they have left. It's April 1945, and they're Hitler in the bunker, still issuing deluded orders to non-existent armies.

We didn't start the conversation. Your Muslim president did. Tired of it already?

You didn't start discussions about guns?

Muslim president? Is that a rational or an emotional comment?
He armed, trained, and funded a known Islamic terrorist organization, so suspecting him of being Muslim is rational.

Such a sweet, polite nutbag.

No, I'm after people who are actually debating, or have something to add. Doesn't have to be profound. Now that you've set the standard for useless posts, I'm just looking for things at LEAST more profound than the post in the screenshot I took. The bar is pretty low, now, so try not to sink below it.

Ok, let's debate your accusation that I love the terrorists.

You go first, with some evidence.

Ok.

Yes. YOUR PARTY....Obama, Hillary, Democrats.....will be seen in 20 years by historians as the ones who allowed in, via hordes of refugees, at least a dozen or so terrorists who WILL commit large attacks in the coming 20 years.

When?? 2017? 2020? 2024? 2028? Who knows.

But it's almost guaranteed that several will occur and many of those who will commit them ARE COMING IN right now with groups of refugees.

Surely you can't deny that fact?

Let me know if I ever meet your expectation. I'll do a little dance.

Ok.

Don't lie about what I believe. Show some character. It's free.
Much like the guns, training, and funding that your Liberal president gave to a known Terrorist organization.

How many refugees die because we won't let them in? Is your 1 American life that much more valuable than theirs? Oh, wait--I know your answer.
Yes. The government's job is to protect American lives, not those of other countries. It's even worse if in the process of saving the citizens of another country, they end up allowing their own citizens to die.
You're awfully young to have such a hardened attitude. Refugees, carefully vetted, are not the problem. The terrorists may enter Europe in the chaotic waves of refugees, but that is not how it is done here. Why would a terrorist risk being found out during 18 months of scrutiny? They will enter with a Visa or come across the border illegally, and more likely than either of those, they will simply continue to spread their vile poison via Internet and adherents already in the country. The problem is already here. The refugees have had their homes blown up and are forced to move to a foreign country where they don't speak the language, know the food, share the culture--nothing. They just want a place to be safe and live their lives. When we refused to allow in the German Jews during WWII, look what happened. It was not one of our prouder moments, being part of a world that allowed so many Jews to be murdered by the Nazi's. We are all part of human kind, Pumpkin Row. Someday, I hope you understand that.

Forum List

Back