Libs Just Don't Want A White Man President

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I think the biggest problem people have with Trump is that he's a white man.

Racist = White man

• Banned
Come on Libs just admit it, most blacks had Hispanics already do

Come up with a white man who is a better choice than Hillary, and I'll vote for him. The goobers the right is offering right now are just too damn dumb.

Racist = White man

According to the following video it is stated that since 1964 the Democrats have not carried the white vote. Whille I have not verified that information it sure looks to be true and would explain why the old white democrats running today distain whites and are making all sort of promises to blacks.

Come up with a white man who is a better choice than Hillary, and I'll vote for him. The goobers the right is offering right now are just too damn dumb.

Why white? You won't vote for a better black man?

ANY MAN would be better then Mrs. Tulza Clinton, as would ANY WOMAN.

• Banned
Trump tells it like it is, nothing dumb about that

I said white man because that's what was asked about. I have no problem voting for a black man, or any other color or sex you care to bring up, as long as he or she is the most qualified.

Racist = White man
I agree, but let me finish your sentence. He's a white man WHO CAN WIN.

Wow.Just like you did with Romney. Every indication says he will lose badly, but from inside your bubble, you refuse to see it.

I said white man because that's what was asked about. I have no problem voting for a black man, or any other color or sex you care to bring up, as long as he or she is the most qualified.
Sure, that's why you voted for the community organizer?

Racist = White man

Wow.Just like you did with Romney. Every indication says he will lose badly, but from inside your bubble, you refuse to see it.
If you really believed that, you would be encouraging me to think that way instead of trying to convince me Trump can't win. You're busted.

Along with more than enough other people to beat romney like a rented mule. You just didn't see that loss coming, did you?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Along with more than enough other people to beat romney like a rented mule. You just didn't see that loss coming, did you?
Of course I did. And I knew morons like you would vote for the community organizer.

Racist = White man

If you really believed that, you would be encouraging me to think that way instead of trying to convince me Trump can't win. You're busted.

I gave up on trying to convince you of anything long ago. As far as I am concerned, you're just another crazy RWNJ to laugh at. What reasoning ability you once had is locked down and with an out of business sign in the window.

Of course I did. And I knew morons like you would vote for the community organizer.

The right thought ANYBODY could beat OBAMA. That's what fox told you and you believed it. I still laugh when I remember Rove whining about waiting just a little longer for the numbers to come up.

Racist = White man

I gave up on trying to convince you of anything long ago. As far as I am concerned, you're just another crazy RWNJ to laugh at. What reasoning ability you once had is locked down and with an out of business sign in the window.
So why don't you STFU instead of follow me around the board with your talking points?

Forum List

Back