Libs love polls. Here's one. CNN: Trump Approval Spikes After Kavanaugh

Among the entire sample,31% described themselvesas Democrats,25% described themselves as Republicans, and 44% described themselves as independents or members of another party

Yep....more like 50-55% approve...poll sample is skewed.

Hey dummy, did you know that there are not equal number of Republicans and Democrats in this country?
42% identify as independents, 29% as Democrats, 26% as Republicans
Oversampled Democrats AND Independents and Undersampled Republicans. As I said.

Among the entire sample,31% described themselvesas Democrats,25% described themselves as Republicans, and 44% described themselves as independents or members of another party

Hey dummy, did you know that there are not equal number of Republicans and Democrats in this country?

Reapeating same thing without any basis does not improve your argument, it just makes you a brainless parrot.

Don't be a brainless parrot, come up with a REASON why you think there are not 42% independents, 29% Democrats and 26% Republicans.

Reapeating same thing without any basis does not improve your argument, it just makes you a brainless parrot.

Don't be a brainless parrot, come up with a REASON why you think there are not 42% independents, 29% Democrats and 26% Republicans.
Democratic, Republican Identification Near Historical Lows

You lefties love polls...there ya go.

/----/RUSH: CNN is not happy. They have a poll out showing Trump’s approval ratings have spiked and gone up at the conclusion of the Kavanaugh confirmation fight. Not cool. Also, independents disapprove of the Democrats’ handling of the Kavanaugh nomination by a 28-point margin in the CNN poll. That’s not how it was supposed to be. That’s not what people were supposed to conclude. People were supposed to conclude that Kavanaugh is unfit!
APP-100918-CNN-Trump-Poll.jpg

libs love polls!
libs hate god!
libs love terrorists!
libs hate christians!
libs love beastiality!
libs hate heteros!
libs burn flags!
libs hate freedom!

I am so glad we have conservatives around to tell us what we love and hate!......

41% in a CNN poll....You can bet it's closer to 50-50.
prove it sweet heart.....

Here in LA is 90% disapproval rate for sure.....I'm yet to find a **** who supports him lately lol.

And that’s why the popular vote means shit. The Founding Fathers knew what they were doing. We don’t want snobby elite dumbfucks to elect anyone.

/----/RUSH: CNN is not happy. They have a poll out showing Trump’s approval ratings have spiked and gone up at the conclusion of the Kavanaugh confirmation fight. Not cool. Also, independents disapprove of the Democrats’ handling of the Kavanaugh nomination by a 28-point margin in the CNN poll. That’s not how it was supposed to be. That’s not what people were supposed to conclude. People were supposed to conclude that Kavanaugh is unfit!

I hope his poll goes up to 99%!.......then I will feel smarter, wiser, more rational and more decent than 99% of the country......

Fake news. That picture has been Photoshoped.

It's probably all FAKE if it comes from the libtards at cnn….

TRUMP is loved by most Americans....

It's the commies that don't like him....

Lol

Fun fact - when president polls 41% his party losses midterms.

Fun fact - When the economy is on fire the incumbent party fairs better than most midterms and sometimes gain seats.

As of 10/9/18..... 26 of 34 house seat races are now +2 for republicans. The other 8 are +2 democrat. With most polls admittedly +4 for democrats due to disparity of those polled this is an expanding lead.. No wonder democrats are totally unhinged... We could not only pick up seats in the House but the Senate is almost assured pick ups of 2-3 as well..

It's entirely possible to do a bit better than that, especially if the commies keep attacking people in public. If I were running I'd be running ads on that crap 24/7, saying here's an example of commiecrat leadership.

Democrats have issued a code red alert... They are scared shitless they will not gain either the House or Senate.. Hillary and the DNC clown car are livid...

Lol

LOL..

Funnier FACT...

All your lying polls had Trump losing in a landslide....

Who's your DADDY NOW....

Bite that libtard….

lol

You can’t be serious.

Trump ‘spikes’ with 52 percent of Americans disapproving of his job as ‘president.’

It’s remarkable how stupid conservative are.

Too funny.

The stupid is all yours...…

Too Funny...…….

Lol

Fun fact - When the economy is on fire the incumbent party fairs better than most midterms and sometimes gain seats.

As of 10/9/18..... 26 of 34 house seat races are now +2 for republicans. The other 8 are +2 democrat. With most polls admittedly +4 for democrats due to disparity of those polled this is an expanding lead.. No wonder democrats are totally unhinged... We could not only pick up seats in the House but the Senate is almost assured pick ups of 2-3 as well..

It's entirely possible to do a bit better than that, especially if the commies keep attacking people in public. If I were running I'd be running ads on that crap 24/7, saying here's an example of commiecrat leadership.

Democrats have issued a code red alert... They are scared shitless they will not gain either the House or Senate.. Hillary and the DNC clown car are livid...
/——-/ But But But the Blue Wave.....

So a Rasmussen poll that recently came out and put his approval rating at 50% is just garbage?

Who's your President now Dumb Ass?

That's right....

It's Donald J. Trump....

Guess who got closest to calling that?

I wonder why California is the largest most innovative state in the union and the 5th largest economy in the world....keep on hating. look around your trailer, lot of things come from California.
Yeah, like its business people, fleeing the crushing bureaucracy, idiotic regulations, and the most brutal tax collection agency this side of the IRS

I would love to believe you....but all the numbers don't back your claim. You can believe your alternative facts if that makes you happy.
But think of it for a bit:
California is 14% of US GDP and 12% of the population. On average Californians are about 17% more productive than the US average. California provides the US with 13.3% of its taxes— roughly 11% more per capita than the US average. It receives about $350B in Federal spending for $400B in Federal taxes so the US would lose about $50B in tax revenue per year. Losing California would be a serious loss but the United States is still pretty large without California. The US would do okay and California would do fine as well— probably better.

The red states are holding California back , I would love for the state to break off....since the regressive in those states, all they want to do is sit on their asses all day and run their mouth about minorities and clinging to their stupid guns instead of being innovative, creative and productive.

We would love to see California leave.....

Take that and your electoral votes with you...….

Maxine Waters is totally unhinged. She's the one who encouraged the mob mentality and actions... She needs to shut the fuck up..

Forum List

Back