Libs Rewriting History: 'Zeus' To Be Played By Black African In Upcoming 'Troy' Series

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The horror! Take a look at this barbaric African monstrosity. Imagine the uproar if David Duke played MLK in a show? Same difference.

hakeem-kae-kazim-crop-credit-julia-janse-van-vurren.jpg

2000 year old sculpture of Greek God Zeus
Bust_of_Zeus.jpg

Hakeem Kae-Kazim to Play Zeus in BBC and Netflix Series ‘Troy’ (EXCLUSIVE)

Last edited:
This social engineering by hollywood is getting ridiculous. Movies and TV are full of black physicists and CEOs even though they are practically non-existent in real life. Likewise with the 100 pound female action stars who beat up 200 pound men. What a joke.

This social engineering by hollywood is getting ridiculous. Movies and TV are full of black physicists and CEOs even though they are practically non-existent in real life. Likewise with the 100 pound female action stars who beat up 200 pound men. What a joke.
As long as the 100 pound female is hot....I’m going with it to watch a movie. Sometimes when I go see a movie I want to escape from reality and simply watch hot babes kick ass.

Oooh! Ooooh! Make him gay, too!
Or maybe a Tranny!
You know those Greeks.
Not personally, but I know what you are talking about.
I’m thinking the next Zeus can be played by Dennis Rodman.

I can't think of any role I'd like to see Rodman in, with the exception of court jester
I think Trump should appoint him to be our ambassador to North Korea.

[As long as the 100 pound female is hot....I’m going with it to watch a movie. Sometimes when I go see a movie I want to escape from reality and simply watch hot babes kick ass.

I'm not calling for all-male casts. Put in all the hot babes you can. But they should be eye candy only.

Forum List

Back