Libs: The same "system" that approved gay marriage....also cleared Darren Wilson. Remember that.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I havent chimed in much on the huge SCOTUS rulings on Obamacare and Gay Marriage.

Basically. ...the judges in "the system" ruled. Its over like it or not. Our legal system is the best in the world...despite its flaws.

But 99.9999% of the time..."the system" works.

So libs....while you celebrate the ruling of this court decision...remember. ..you must accept the rulings of the other courts of law. Like Ferguson. And soon to be...Baltimore. ..when those 6 cops are inevitably aquitted.

Let the system work. When its done...accept the justice it decides.

Obamacare and gay marriage are now the law. And I respect that.

I havent chimed in much on the huge SCOTUS rulings on Obamacare and Gay Marriage.

Basically. ...the judges in "the system" ruled. Its over like it or not. Our legal system is the best in the world...despite its flaws.

So libs....while you celebrate the ruling of this court decision...remember. ..you must accept the rulings of the other courts of law. Like Ferguson. And soon to be...Baltimore. ..when those 6 cops are inevitably aquitted.

how did a case where the prosecutor submitted incorrect (and previously deemed unconstitutional) law to the grand jury reflect the "same system"..

apples and oranges much? :cuckoo:

SCOTUS is in no whey like a grand jury....

No. They arent the same...any more than an Air Force dentist is anything like a Marine Infantry.

But...same system.

We have a legal "system" of courts and juries and judges. Let the system work. It almost always does.

how did a case where the prosecutor submitted incorrect (and previously deemed unconstitutional) law to the grand jury reflect the "same system"..

He provided all the evidence. As fair as it gets.

The system works. Darren Wilson is free. Gay marriage is legal and recognized.

System worked.

Indeed. The Wilson grand jury was rigged.

Just read either of Justice Scalia's dissents over the past two days and you know that SCOTUS is not rigged.

I thought the Big Guy was gonna give himself an aneurysm!

Regards from Rosie

Indeed. The Wilson grand jury was rigged.

Just read either of Justice Scalia's dissents over the past two days and you know that SCOTUS is not rigged.

I thought the Big Guy was gonna give himself an aneurysm!

Regards from Rosie
From personal experience the Kangaroo court system is used in Missouri...

System worked.

nice of you to defend your fellow loons.

System worked.

They always will...

System worked.

Im not defending anyone.

Im saying...when the system rules...we accept it. Appeals happen. And they go up the chain in the system.

Eventually we just have to accept the system's conclusion.

Gay marriage is legal. It was challenged all the way up...and the system ruled.
Darren Wilson is innocent. Locals decided that. Eric Holder and the DOJ did too.

Accept the systems conclusions.

Gay marriage and Obamacare are legal. Darren Wilson and George Zimmerman are free.

The system worked.

What cleared Darren Wilson was the prosecutor morphing into his lead defense attorney...the bastard even introduced perjured testimony in order tpo free the criminal cop....all of this done in secrecy...not so the Supreme Court ......

Gay marriage and Obamacare are legal. Darren Wilson and George Zimmerman are free.

The system worked.

Zimmerman was arrested 6 weeks after he committed his crime preventing proper crime investigation and evidence gathering........Darren Wilson enjoyed a prosecutor who acted as his lead defense attorney

What cleared Darren Wilson was the prosecutor morphing into his lead defense attorney...the bastard even introduced perjured testimony in order tpo free the criminal cop....all of this done in secrecy...not so the Supreme Court ......

Bucs hoped too much time has passed and no one will remember. His response to submitting an old law, presenting perjured testimony etc will be: So?

And go back to saying "The system worked"

The system worked.

Zimmerman was arrested 6 weeks after he committed his crime preventing proper crime investigation and evidence gathering........Darren Wilson enjoyed a prosecutor who acted as his lead defense attorney

The losing side always accuses judicial activism or jury rigging. Always.

Bottom line...the system worked.

Bucs hoped too much time has passed and no one will remember. His response to submitting an old law, presenting perjured testimony etc will be: So?

And go back to saying "The system worked"

What about the Department of Justice investigation? Eric Holder came to the same conclusion that Wilson didnt commit a crime.

Explain that one.

Gay marriage is legal.
Darren Wilson is free.

In both...the legal system reached the correct conclusion.

The system worked.

The losing side always accuses judicial activism or jury rigging. Always.

Bottom line...the system worked.
Bottom line Zimmerman by not being arrested at the scene of the crime avoided being drug tested and evidence was not gathered at all...that is a FACT

The Prosecutor for Darren Wilson presented testimony from someone that The FBI had already told him was lying and unreliable...the Prosecutor also read the Jury THE WRONG LAW to consider in their deliberations...Both these things are facts .....

Eric Holder said he would not be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Wilson was motivated by racism...he then issued a devastating Report pointing out the system in Ferguson was being run by rabid racist and bigots...many of them scurried like cockroaches away from the scene of the crime once Holder's report on Ferguson came out

you do recall the Holder report don't you because if you do not recall it I can link you

Eric Holder said he would not be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Wilson was motivated by racism...he then issued a devastating Report pointing out the system in Ferguson was being run by rabid racist and bigots...many of them scurried like cockroaches away from the scene of the crime once Holder's report on Ferguson came out

you do recall the Holder report don't you because if you do not recall it I can link you

I recall it.

And the facts remain....

Gay marriage is the law.
Obamacare is the law.
Darren Wilson is free.
George Zimmerman is not guilty.

The legal system worked.

You dont get to pick and choose which court rulings you refuse to respect.

The legal system worked.

You dont get to pick and choose which court rulings you refuse to respect.
Oh I am not allowed to think and analyze ... mother effer the system does not work when the Prosecutor is really a Defense attorney and racist authorities refuse to arrest a criminal at the scene of the crime...

Forum List

Back