Libtard Finally Admits to Raping A Child...Then Declares The Matter Is OVER...Because He Says So.

- Who are you to tell me what threads I HAVE to start or did or did not start? F* You, you Lib-Troll!

No need to pay attention to you the rest of the day since the TRUTH is now going to trigger you into an emotionally unstable partisan rant rage (more than usual).

So you can show us the thread you started about the outrage over what Denny Hastert did, where the young man in question eventually committed suicide, right?
Hastert wasn't charged with molestation. He certainly wasn't convicted. Far from committing suicide the man lived to blackmail Hastert until the blackmail was discovered when Hastert was charged with structuring..

Hastert wasn't charged with molestation- because the statute of limitations on child rape had run out.
He wasn't convicted of child rape because the statute of limitations ran out.

But Hastert did confess to sexually molesting children- just as Polansky did- luckily Hastert was nailed on a related charge- and served some time- and Polansky deserves behind bars too.

Dennis Hastert admits sexually abusing teenage boys

Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert on Wednesday admitted to sexually abusing teenage boys during his time as a high school wrestling coach in a Chicago suburb before his career as an elected official.

Struggling to stand in federal court Wednesday, 74-year-old Hastert gripped his walker, approached the microphone and said that he "mistreated" some of his wrestlers and apologized.

"They looked to me, and I took advantage of them," Hastert said as he awaited his sentencing after pleading guilty last fall to breaking federal banking laws in a hush-money case. "I apologize to the court and to the people of the United States."

Judge Thomas Durkin sentenced Hastert to 15 months in prison, a $250,000 fine, along with two years of supervised release on the condition that he get sex offender treatment. Prosecutors had recommended a six-month sentence. Durkin called Hastert a "serial child molester" and said he must not contact any of his victims.

"That's necessary to protect the victims," the judge said.

One of the men who has accused Hastert of sexual abuse years ago identified himself in the courtroom Wednesday before Hastert spoke.

The man, previously known only as "Individual D," identified himself as Scott Cross, 53, who lives in Chicago and works in finance. He has a wife and two children.

"Coach Hastert sexually abused me," said Cross, who teared up at times as he identified himself publicly for the first time.

The allegations stem from the time Hastert worked as a wrestling coach at Yorkville High School in a Chicago suburb between 1965 and 1981.

Scott Cross, dressed in a business suit, recounted that he was alone in the locker room with Hastert, who told Cross he could help him lose weight by giving him a massage. Cross said that after a few minutes of a massage, Hastert tried to perform a sex act on him and Cross said he then jumped up and ran out of the room.

Cross said he felt alone and embarrassed and never told anyone about the incident and never discussed it with Hastert.

"I've had trouble sleeping and working," he said, and called the decision to come forward a "huge personal struggle."

He is the younger brother of longtime Illinois House Minority Leader Tom Cross, who served in that leadership role from 2002 to 2013 and retired from the legislature last year. The Chicago Tribune notes that Cross has credited Hastert with introducing him to politics and helping him move up the ladder.

In court, Hastert's lawyer said the former speaker had suggested that the elder Cross could write a support letter on his behalf. But the Tribune reported that by the time the request was made, Cross was aware that his younger brother was "Individual D" and he "did not respond." Hastert's lawyer mentioned the request in order to suggest that Hastert's mental health is severely diminished and could explain why he has lied throughout the investigation.

Prosecutors also called Jolene Burdge, the sister of an alleged Hastert victim who died in 1995. Burdge testified first and read aloud a letter her late brother wrote to their mother five months before he died of AIDS, and she accused Hastert of "sexually molesting" her brother.

"You took Steve's right to develop his sexual identity in a normal, healthy way," Burdge said directly to Hastert, who arrived to court Wednesday in a wheelchair. "Don't be a coward, Mr. Hastert. Tell the truth. What you did wasn't misconduct; it was sexual abuse of a minor."

Admonishing Hastert from the stand, she said, "You were supposed to keep him safe, not violate him," and she continued, "You took his innocence and turned it against him," turning him toward a life of high-risk behavior that eventually killed him.

"I will make you accountable for molesting my brother. I knew your secret and you couldn't bribe your way out," she added.

Hastert, an Illinois Republican, served in Congress from 1987 to 2007, and is the longest-serving House speaker, holding that post from 1999 to 2007.

Cross and Burdge's brother are among at least four victims who have made "credible allegations of sexual abuse," according to a report earlier this month in The Chicago Tribune.
Who was the blackmailer?

Oh look, the snowflakes are trying to deflect from the thread by claiming cutting tax payer funded benefits is the same as RAPING A CHILD.

View attachment 152523
What The.....?
Drugging and raping 11 year old girls may become part of the DNC's platform in 2018.

Oh look, the snowflakes are trying to deflect from the thread by claiming cutting tax payer funded benefits is the same as RAPING A CHILD.

View attachment 152523
What The.....?
Drugging and raping 11 year old girls may become part of the DNC's platform in 2018.

Darling of the conservatives...Bill Cosby....How's that working out for ya?

About the same time as Nugent's felonies. But they are only excited about those of Polanski because he is Hollywood. And bringing this up helps to get attention away from the disasters that our loose gun laws, and incompetent President are causing.

Yes, please, continue to attempt to distract from the thread topic, a liberal POS who admits to raping a child but demands not to be held accountable ... as more accusations of rape come out...

Yes, please, continue to attempt to distract from the thread topic, a liberal POS who admits to raping a child but demands not to be held accountable ... as more accusations of rape come out...

This thread was hijacked when it was started...by not having a point.

The point is how a liberal child rapist ... and evidently multiple adult rapist ... admitted his guilt but wishes to exercise his liberal 'right' to avoid justice / accountability ...

... and ever since then snowflakes have been justifying his actions, making excuses for him, and defending his sorry criminal ass.

For a child sexual abuse is a life long ordeal, the same should hold true for the abuser

Oh fuck you.

Tell it to your priest.
:ahole-1:

As to the story,

That article was published yesterday. It's time to get over it.

That's a huge part of the problem - the statute of limitations is practically measured in hours. And, in this case, there's the problem of extradition.

easyt65
If you cared one whit about this issue, you would condemn the catholic church as well as other pedos. But, since SassyIrishLass always takes the side of the pedo priests and because RWNJs stick together in their lies about liberals, you won't.

For a child sexual abuse is a life long ordeal, the same should hold true for the abuser

Oh fuck you.

Tell it to your priest.
:ahole-1:

As to the story,

That article was published yesterday. It's time to get over it.

That's a huge part of the problem - the statute of limitations is practically measured in hours. And, in this case, there's the problem of extradition.

easyt65
If you cared one whit about this issue, you would condemn the catholic church as well as other pedos. But, since SassyIrishLass always takes the side of the pedo priests and because RWNJs stick together in their lies about liberals, you won't.
Nice rant, snowflake, but you're full of shit, making false accusations. I condemn anyone who preys on children - Hollywood directors, Catholic Priests, pasty-faced lying pedophole former Presidents...

Snowflakes have been defendong this admitted child rapist all day...and you try to effect spin / mis-direction with bogus insinuations...

Bwuhahaha....

Easy, you are sure a dirty lying fuck. Here you are, all excited about Polanski, who would have to be extradited, and Nugent, who committed exactly the same crime, is readily available. But not a word of him from you. You don't care one whit about Polanski or anyone else, you are just a filthy little partisan looking for anything to accuse the other side with. You are a contemptible human.

The point is how a liberal child rapist ... and evidently multiple adult rapist ... admitted his guilt but wishes to exercise his liberal 'right' to avoid justice / accountability ...

... and ever since then snowflakes have been justifying his actions, making excuses for him, and defending his sorry criminal ass.

Hey wait, aren't you Warren Jeffs

You wipe your ass on the Truth every day. Just as you are now.

Here are two threads devoted to Hastert- while you were posting at USMB then- you never commented.

Hastert is a Child Molesting Pervert?

No comment by Easy

Former Speaker Hastert sent to prison for crime he was NOT convicted. Is this right?

No comment by Easy

In this thread where Hastert was mentioned- Easy was a big poster- except when it came to responding about Hastert...
Anti-Free Speech Snowflake Berkeley Protest Organizaers Tied To Pedophiles / Pedophile Groups

Easy commenting in thread and instead of ‘agreeing’ me- found Hastert being convicted of molesting boys- ‘funny’
C:\Users\jmorse\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

View attachment 152549
More specifically- after I posted this:

Meanwhile in the real world- the former GOP House leader was convicted- and confessed to molesting boys.

Easy’s next post- was this:

No, I just have an aversion to publicly exposed, embarassingly humiliated, pathelogical liars. Must be your thing, though. Good for you - have fun with that.

Not one condemnation by Easy of Hastert in this thread- or the two threads specifically addressing Hastert’s conviction and sentencing.

Not only did you not condemn Hastert- you found my condemnation of Hastert- 'funny'.

You are a vile partisan hack.

If Trump raped a 12 year old on national TV, you would be starting threads about the supposed crimes that Hillary committed to distract attention.
Well I guess easyt65 thought you'd be an easy mark. Clearly he was wrong, clearly...

aqkYP.gif

Wow, this has to be a record - 12 hours later and the snowflake is still triggered, still ranting, still attempting to derail the thread, and still defending a child rapist.

Bwuhahaha...
And you still got your conservative-child-molester-defending far rightwing ass handed to you, when you least expected it...

aqkYP.gif

LoLz!!!!

It's been made quite clear that pedophilia is close to the top of their stack of perversions to try to normalize and legitimize. They'd not yet quite openly admitting it, but they can clearly be seen to be laying the groundwork for it in the way that they are trying to push homosexuality, transgenderism, and other sexual perversions into the elementary school curriculum.

There really is no surprise, at this point, in seeing LIbErals standing with the child rapist Roman Polanski. It will not be very long,now before you hear them openly declaring that there was nothing wrong with what he did, and that it is only hateful bigots and prudes who object to old men drugging young girls and anally raping them.

After raping a child he fled the country to avoid prosecution...
He now admits to raping the child...
'It is over now', he claims...because he says so...
His lawyers want him to be allowed to come back to the US without being charged for his crime...

View attachment 152521
What The.....?!

Roman Polanski finally admits to child rape but says, "It's over" - Hot Air

How the fuck does this have anything to do with liberalism? I could post thousands of stories about your party and your praise doing the same.

Like you cock sucking conservatives haven't done the same shit. You fucking two faced asshole.

Forum List

Back