Life During Sequester, the Survivors Speak

OBAMA SENDS CONGRESS $3.77 TRILLION SPENDING PLAN

News from The Associated Press

Obama will spend $3.77*10^12

That's $3,770,000,000,000

can you image how much more we would have spent without the brutal sequester?

images

"Viva La Sequester!!"

But thankfully, due to the brilliance of the Obama Sequester, if his plan is approved he tells us that it would "not add one dime to the deficit."

I believe him.

Probably a lot more than one dime.

Last edited:
Day... Well I've forgotten what day it is, I've been down here so long... My underground bunker is getting really hot. It looks as if my solar powered air conditioner is finally going. Thankfully I still have one, apparently through short wave radio intercepts i have learned that our troops shouldn't even enjoy that luxury. I'm so tired of eating rabbits... It's become so difficult to find food now that i can only put one bullet into my AR-15 at a time, because people will go into emotional rages if I load any more than that... I'm getting weaker by the day, I've made an appointment to see a Doctor, but under Obamacare... My health needs will just have to wait... If I ever do get regain my health, I plan on doing a White House tour, like school children get to do... What? I can't? Sequester, I curse you!

The internet has been on blackout for weeks. Will this message finally get through? I've almost given up trying.

The sequester hit the poor people the hardest. Michelle Obama reportedly found that "ironic."

But unless algore gets his interwebz back up and running, we may never be able to conform the rumor.

And now we all await a 'Government Shutdown' that won't really be a shutdown. And i seriously doubt it will effect the Dear Leader's Vacation plans. He took some pretty fancy expensive Vacations during the last 'Sequester Apocalypse.' I'm actually looking forward to this distraction sham. Should be fun.

Day 213:

New Richmond is gone. Walkers everywhere. Picked up a radio signal last night. Might be survivors. Might be another dead end.

Only 6 of us left now. We're heading up north along the coast. Cold seems to slow them down. And word has it there might be some doctors up there who'll take my Obamacare :razz:

Prayin for ya man. This Apocalypse's been hard on us all. Just remember, aim for the head. Ya gotta him em in the head. Good luck and God Bless. :)

We knew it was all over when the last thing we heard from DC was, 'raising the debt ceiling does not increase our national debt' No sign of intelligent life in our capital. We're eating beetle grubs and they're really not bad if you wash them down with M&M's and 151 Rum

We knew it was all over when the last thing we heard from DC was, 'raising the debt ceiling does not increase our national debt' No sign of intelligent life in our capital. We're eating beetle grubs and they're really not bad if you wash them down with M&M's and 151 Rum

Yeah, the only way we're ever gonna get less Government i guess. A 'Shutdown' is the best they can do. Hang in there. And try some Ketchup, if you can get some on the Ketchup Black Market. God Bless man.

Yeah, the only way we're ever gonna get less Government i guess. A 'Shutdown' is the best they can do. Hang in there. And try some Ketchup, if you can get some on the Ketchup Black Market. God Bless man.

We were fairly certain the brain eating virus started with Democrat politicians, "we had to pass the legislation to see what was in it"

Seriously?

You didn't realize the person making that statement was more Zombie brained virus host than human?

We were fairly certain the brain eating virus started with Democrat politicians, "we had to pass the legislation to see what was in it"

Seriously?

You didn't realize the person making that statement was more Zombie brained virus host than human?

:lol:

I have totally forgotten about it.
It was such a non event.
Wasn't the world supposed to end or something?

Maybe Barbara Boxer had to got to a less expensive plastic surgeon...
It looks like John Kerry took her advise and had one done... Geeeez he looked scary before.

Dexter's done, Walter White done....what's the point?

Maybe the Zombies have the right idea

Just got wind of a government shutdown and I'm thinking that's gotta be better than the sequester, right?

How can anything be worse that this sequester we're living through

Just got wind of a government shutdown and I'm thinking that's gotta be better than the sequester, right?

Re-run TV Show. We've seen it before...

The Dear Leader will enjoy another lavish Vacation, He'll shut down some White House Tours, and Government Workers will whine. That's about it. Much ado about nothing. We'll survive.

Re-run TV Show. We've seen it before...

The Dear Leader will enjoy another lavish Vacation, He'll shut down some White House Tours, and Government Workers will whine. That's about it. Much ado about nothing. We'll survive.

Damn it! I should have known better

Forum List

Back