Life During Sequester, the Survivors Speak

“She’s brilliant and she’s dedicated, she’s tough…she also happens to be, by far, the best-looking attorney general…it’s true! C’mon,” Obama apparently unaffected by the Brutal Sequester

Kamala-Harris-G-620x362.jpeg

Forget the Sequester, look at the pretty woman

2013-04-10T002144Z_1784398561_GM1E94A0N4T01_RTRMADP_3_OBAMA.JPG

Sequester Telethon!

Let's raise money for the Little people, the hurting people

"How are y'all doing out there? A rabbi and a priest walk into a bar, but it's Sequester, so that's the end of the joke...is this thing on?"

What is this sequester you speak of ? I heard rumors about such a thing it was said it would cause the seas to boil and fire to rain down and destroy the world as we know it. When will it happen so we can prepare for the end?

What is this sequester you speak of ? I heard rumors about such a thing it was said it would cause the seas to boil and fire to rain down and destroy the world as we know it. When will it happen so we can prepare for the end?

Couple months ago. You're already dead you just haven't been notified by the surviving libs yet.

Obama-Toast-AP-e1344879312892-540x355.jpg

"Viva La Sequester!"

Couple months ago. You're already dead you just haven't been notified by the surviving libs yet.

Dam it why am always the last to know I have been going to work two months after I died son of a bitch.

OBAMA SENDS CONGRESS $3.77 TRILLION SPENDING PLAN

News from The Associated Press

Obama will spend $3.77*10^12

That's $3,770,000,000,000

can you image how much more we would have spent without the brutal sequester?

images

"Viva La Sequester!!"

78009861-obama-seder.jpg

OK, gang, it's the sequester...So, try to limit yourselves to the $100.00 value menu!

Q. "Why is this night different from every other night?"

A. Because George Soros put a $100 bill on the door of every Democrat and the Brutal Sequester spared every one of them

OK, ladies and gents...At the bottom of your wine menus you'll see a perforated tear-off tab...That's for the secret ballot we're holding to decide whether it will be money from programs for poor children or disabled children, that will be used to foot the bill for tonight's extravaganza.

Sequester is hell!

OK, ladies and gents...At the bottom of your wine menus you'll see a perforated tear-off tab...That's for the secret ballot we're holding to decide whether it will be money from programs for poor children or disabled children, that will be used to foot the bill for tonight's extravaganza.

Sequester is hell!

So many words rhyme with Sequester...like, er, yester, or my Aunt Esther!

Forum List

Back