Life During Sequester, the Survivors Speak

Sequester? Vacation? Sequester? Vacation?

images
(on Drudge)

More than a Vacation a Month for Obamas in 2013 | The Weekly Standard

Fuck the children! Vacation is crucial. It's been an arduous couple of weeks since the last one, bitches!

Lotta junk packed in that trunk

:eusa_whistle:

Spring Break, 2013

Local school planned on going on White House Tour...now another victim claimed by the Brutal Sequester

barack_obama_toast_AP.jpg

"Viva La Sequester!"

We are approaching debt of $20 trillion...
Obama's attitude...

Don't worry...be happy.
Let's keep the party going!!!! :(

Anybody else need Obama bucks?

Spring Break, 2013

Local school planned on going on White House Tour...now another victim claimed by the Brutal Sequester

barack_obama_toast_AP.jpg

"Viva La Sequester!"

We are approaching debt of $20 trillion...
Obama's attitude...

Don't worry...be happy.
Let's keep the party going!!!! :(

Anybody else need Obama bucks?

He's pledged to visit all 57 states to provide comfort during this harsh time

In yet another manifestation of the depth of the Obama Sequester, even getting the majority shareholder status at Goldman Sachs is not what it used to be.

Nowadays, Berkshire Hathaway gets the interest for zero dollars per share.

Berkshire to Pay Nothing to Be Among Top Goldman Sachs Holders - Bloomberg

It turns out that the oddly structured "deal" is cheaper for both sides than it would have been to exercise warrant options to buy the same number of shares.

The depths of the Obama Sequester cannot be adequately plumbed.

Train ride home tonight.

Noticed a guy sleeping, he's on the same stop as me. Thought about waking him up, but I wondered if he was sleeping off some brutal confrontation with the sequester.

You never know how brutal the sequester is until you've walked a mile in someone's shoes. I let him sleep.

Train stops, I exit. Doors close behind me. Hear a man shouting from inside the train, "For the love of God, that's my stop! Have you no decency during these trying times? Let me off!"

This awful Sequester sure has gotten ole Biden down. Forced him to take another Vacation. My God, the horror. :(

Easter Sunday.

Can't find any Easter Eggs, the Sequester must have ate them

Easter Sunday.

Can't find any Easter Eggs, the Sequester must have ate them

I don't think we are allowed to call them Easter Eggs anymore.
I believe they are now being referred to as....

Spring chicken embryos....

So non religious participants are not offended.

Sequester day... thirty... I... I cannot even remember anymore. Managed to venture outside my bunker today, looks like the snow is finally breaking... Thanks Global warming. Thank the Lord I was able to finally get some food today. I hit that deer on the eleventh round of my 30 round AR-15 clip... I sure needed that extra round. I know deer are out of season but I cannot imagine there is anyone out there enforcing the hunting Laws, what with sequester in full swing. It doesn't matter, I haven't seen a sole in over a month now. I chopped down some beautiful trees today to make a fire to cook my newly acquired venison. Managed to get a really short clip of Andrew Cuomo off of Youtube before my intermittent internet connection went down again... I question his resolve. Mr. Obama, I know you're out there somewhere... All I have now is Hope that I can make a Change and move Forward. Damn you sequester... I curse you...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fg0lfi_ZQiU]Cuomo Urges Passage Of New Gun Law: 'Forget The Extremists' - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back