Life Jackets Made in Turkey by Syrian Children

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
When talking about the “Syrian” refugees – many coming from North Africa – I asked who was making all the money by this made-up “crisis.” Well, this article points to an “illicit” factory in a Turkish province.

CMoPFbeVEAAFnhG.jpg:large

And they don't meet basic safety standards – no surprise. Story @ More than 1,000 fake life jackets found in raid on Turkish workshop staffed with Syrian children

No the question remains, who's providing the boats?

When talking about the “Syrian” refugees – many coming from North Africa – I asked who was making all the money by this made-up “crisis.”?

What part of the crisis is 'made up'?

Do you honestly think that tens of thousands of young, single Muslims "fleeing" to Europe is not planned? It is an outright invasion and therefore a major CRISIS!

When talking about the “Syrian” refugees – many coming from North Africa – I asked who was making all the money by this made-up “crisis.”?

Do you honestly think that tens of thousands of young, single Muslims "fleeing" to Europe is not planned? It is an outright invasion and therefore a major CRISIS!

Again- what part is 'made up'?

There are hundreds of thousands of refugees fleeing to Europe- most of them Muslim, but also Christian and Yizhini and others- coming from war torn countries in Africa and the Middle East.

S who do you think is 'planning' on all of these refugees fleeing Africa and the Middle East?

I think Turkey is mixing IS members into Europe bound refugees. I think the idea is to create a negative opinion of Syria among European populace.

Forum List

Back