Life long Democrat calls Cspan last night to say , I’m switching to REPUBLICAN!

when we take the house and the White House back I’m going to 50 states And I’m going to PARTY ALL DAY BABY!

Yep, and the the good little Christians that love God (tramp) so much lied through their teeth.
Cspan had 70,000 viewers first night of dnc , republicans had 400,000 lol ITS OVER

Supply a link , as I'm tired of looking right wing shit up.
He has no link. He is just making stuff up.
Mad bro?
No. Why would I be mad?

when we take the house and the White House back I’m going to 50 states And I’m going to PARTY ALL DAY BABY!

Yep, and the the good little Christians that love God (tramp) so much lied through their teeth.
Cspan had 70,000 viewers first night of dnc , republicans had 400,000 lol ITS OVER

He has no link. He is just making stuff up.
Mad bro?
No. Why would I be mad?
Lol

'Landslide' ... but not the way the Democrats have hoped.

While the DNC's convention reeked of doom & gloom and Democrats avoided the violence in their Democrat-controlled cities, The Republicans' opening night was up-beat, positive, and painted America as a generation that will quickly recover, one with its best days still ahead.

And unlike the Dems' convention, widespread diversity was on display.

I could not help but think this morning, as well, of the stark contrast between Biden - a man who claims to want to be the leader of the greatest / most powerful nation in the Free World while hiding in his basement. and President Trump, the most successful President in decades - in some cases EVER, who boldly, strongly goes around the country uplifting people.

I guess it is hard to see the best in America, the greatness and when you are looking at it through your basement window.

While the DNC's convention reeked of doom & gloom and Democrats avoided the violence in their Democrat-controlled cities, The Republicans' opening night was up-beat, positive, and painted America as a generation that will quickly recover, one with its best days still ahead.

I could not help but think this morning, as well, of the stark contrast between Biden - a man who claims to want to be the leader of the greatest / most powerful nation in the Free World while hiding in his basement. and President Trump, the most successful President in decades - in some cases EVER, who boldly, strongly goes around the country uplifting people.

I guess it is hard to see the best in America, the greatness and when you are looking at it through your basement window.

Yet the trampers are accused of omitting 100 million off of their taxes.

I think you missed a big part of that whole thing as you usually do ”accused”.
Just as the mayor of New York is accused of trying to up the death count from the virus. Just as Biden is accused of sexual misconduct.
But you go and pretend

Just as the mayor of New York is accused of trying to up the death count from the virus. Just as Biden is accused of sexual misconduct.
But you go and pretend

I have no idea what the heck your talking about. Do you cheat on your taxes??

Instead, the Trump children have been chipping away at the debt that helped build their father’s empire, quietly paying down an estimated $60 million since the inauguration. In New York, they wiped out roughly $19 million of liabilities at 40 Wall Street, 6 East 57th Street and 502 Park Avenue. In San Francisco, where the president owns 30% of a skyscraper alongside billionaire Steven Roth’s Vornado Realty Trust, Trump’s kids have erased $8 million of his debt. In late 2016, Trump took out a $30 million loan against a Las Vegas tower he owns with fellow billionaire Phil Ruffin—perhaps freeing up some cash for the candidate’s $12 million in last-minute campaign donations. After selling dozens of condos in the building, the Trumps repaid that loan.

Last edited:

a credible source.

When you become credible I’ll give you something.

No chance

Pharma prices have declined to a massive rate of -.06% wow now that is a reason to deepthroat the president in a shark suit.

The interwebs seems to be lighting up with reports of pharmaceutical prices dropping like a rock ...

Trump just locked up Florida

Bad news for Europe.....no more subsidized American medications
Link, because all I can find are stories of drug prices going up.

The whole planet is buzzing about our prescription drug prices falling by up to 90% in some cases.

Quit using google and ofrah for your news sources..... or stay stupid. Your choice.

But you go and pretend

Instead, the Trump children have been chipping away at the debt that helped build their father’s empire, quietly paying down an estimated $60 million since the inauguration. In New York, they wiped out roughly $19 million of liabilities at 40 Wall Street, 6 East 57th Street and 502 Park Avenue. In San Francisco, where the president owns 30% of a skyscraper alongside billionaire Steven Roth’s Vornado Realty Trust, Trump’s kids have erased $8 million of his debt. In late 2016, Trump took out a $30 million loan against a Las Vegas tower he owns with fellow billionaire Phil Ruffin—perhaps freeing up some cash for the candidate’s $12 million in last-minute campaign donations. After selling dozens of condos in the building, the Trumps repaid that loan.
It says accused. I could accuse you of having a thought but we both know thats not true.
you can be accused of anything but nail found guilty it is no more then opinion

But you go and pretend

It says accused. I could accuse you of having a thought but we both know thats not true.

With their long list of accused crimes is it any wonder. Alleged, but accused comes after it. Does tramp want to continue in office?? yes so he can avoid indictments, and all the admin do not want to lose their jobs, AG Barr will be the first to go.

First we'll have to throw out all the fraudulent mail-in ballots in the cities occupied by the American Taliban. Detroit, for example
One guy on CSPAN? What about all these Republicans?

Republican Voters Against Trump- 120K subscribers & counting

Don't say they're all Democrats, because in that case there'd be millions of subscribers. Rather, think about the fact that probably less than 10% of readers subscribe.
What about the walk away movement?
What about it? Link, please.

First we'll have to throw out all the fraudulent mail-in ballots in the cities occupied by the American Taliban. Detroit, for example

Don't say they're all Democrats, because in that case there'd be millions of subscribers. Rather, think about the fact that probably less than 10% of readers subscribe.
They are called neo-Cons and they want their fellow humans to be their slaves.
They're not RINOs anymore?

a credible source.

WTF, isn't Twitter the arbiter of truth?

But you go and pretend

With their long list of accused crimes is it any wonder. Alleged, but accused comes after it. Does tramp want to continue in office?? yes so he can avoid indictments, and all the admin do not want to lose their jobs, AG Barr will be the first to go.
So now it is Trump wants to stay in office so he can avoid indictment.
i am guessing that Biden wants in office to avoid the indictment for his quid pro.
So I get a chuckle out of you and your whole opinion

They are called neo-Cons and they want their fellow humans to be their slaves.
They're not RINOs anymore?
There are Conservatives, neo-Cons and Republicans.
I am a Conservative aka anti-Global cheap slave labor.
You would actually have a job.

Forum List

Back