Light At The End of the Tunnel??

Yes, I'm the one that plagiarizes and parrots talking points while providing comic relief, while you inteoduce only your own thoughts in your own words while providing thought provoking ideas.

Seriously? Is that how you see yourself?

I'm not the only one who sees you in the post.
You should engage in a retreat and consider the truth therein.

Begin by recognizing that your complaints are only about the manner, not the substance.
That's the sign of a dunce.
my complaint is that you present no substance. you do not give your opinion, or your views on something. you merely copy and paste copious amounts of text. when someone then tries to argue a point with you, you begin to dance around what your position actually is while insulting the other poster. you are a coward, hiding behind the words of other people. all i'm asking you to do is to stand up for what you believe and to put it into your own words, so that we can have a discussion with you and not whomever you are plagiarizing.

Yes, she does. You're just not intelligent enough to understand them.

PC...... Can you start typing your responses in 'Stoopid' for our libturd friends on the board?

Thank You

8. "Another liberal columnist, .... went further, insisting that Obamacare, ....is unpopular and voting booth poison is the Democrats’ “own fault.” They’ve “utterly failed” to make voters aware that Affordable Care Act components include popular benefits like preventing health insurance companies from rejecting applicants with preexisting medical conditions and allowing parents to keep sons and daughters as old as 25 on their policies.

Democrats’ “spinelessness” has “allowed Republicans and conservatives to depict a measure that improves the lives and health of millions of Americans as harmful, even un-American,” ...

9. Such sentiments confirm that today’s Democrats are only quasi-democratic. They’re adamant about government of and for the people, but dubious when it comes to government by the people. Yes, they say, government must intervene in the economic and social spheres to do what’s good for the people, but the people are often too limited to understand what’s good for them and too ungrateful to appreciate the benefactions government is already delivering.

10. The voters’ cognitive deficiencies are a retrospective problem for Democrats....new government interventions cannot be secured through candor and clarity, but require guile and subterfuge, a position made clear by MIT economics professor and Obama administration adviser Jonathan Gruber.

Explaining, in 2012, why the Affordable Care Act taxes insurance companies, which will pass along the costs to policyholders, rather than taxing the insured directly, Gruber said, “It’s a very clever, you know, basic exploitation of the lack of economic understanding of the American voter.”
Liars Remorse The Weekly Standard

What????

Democrat voters just plain stupid????

So saith Democrat tactician???

Well...if the shoe fits.......

Not only stupid, but anti-America, the Constitution and all the freedom and liberties those two combined have afforded them to become the malcontents they are.

Yes, I'm the one that plagiarizes and parrots talking points while providing comic relief, while you inteoduce only your own thoughts in your own words while providing thought provoking ideas.

Begin by recognizing that your complaints are only about the manner, not the substance.
my complaint is that you present no substance. you do not give your opinion, or your views on something. you merely copy and paste copious amounts of text. when someone then tries to argue a point with you, you begin to dance around what your position actually is while insulting the other poster. you are a coward, hiding behind the words of other people. all i'm asking you to do is to stand up for what you believe and to put it into your own words, so that we can have a discussion with you and not whomever you are plagiarizing.

PC...... Can you start typing your responses in 'Stoopid' for our libturd friends on the board?

Thank You
no, she doesn't. in fact, when i asked her what the point of this thread was, she responded by copying and pasting someone else's words and merely putting some of them in bold face.

" you present no substance."

Really?

Liar.

From the OP:
"4. Under Obama the trajectory has been the opposite: Republicans have gone from 41 percent of the House seats after the 2008 election to 57 percent after 2014 and from 40 senators to 54.

5. ... Democrats are trying to figure out why the present that dismays them is so much less congenial than the future they recently anticipated. Some have begun to disparage Obamacare,....Half of the 60 Democratic senators who voted for the Affordable Care Act in December 2009—...are no longer in the Senate.

a. These ex-senators include eight who were defeated by Republicans, and eight more who chose not to run again and were succeeded by Republicans.

6. ... Tom Harkin of Iowa, recently told a reporter, “I look back and say we should have either done [health care reform] the correct way or not done anything at all.” Charles Schumer of New York, in the remnant of Democrats whose Senate careers have survived Obamacare, voiced similar sentiments in a National Press Club speech...

a. Arguing that 85 percent of Americans had health insurance they were satisfied withwhen Democrats took power in 2009, and few of the uninsured voted at all, much less on the basis of health policy, Schumer contended, “To aim a huge change in mandate at such a small percentage of the electoratemade no political sense.

b. Months before Democrats were routed in the 2010 midterms, Schumer predicted that Obamacare would be an asset to politicians who had supported it....

c. Not just health care policy but the value and political feasibility of modern liberalism’s raison d’être is at stake. "

In your face, huh?

Thank You
no, she doesn't. in fact, when i asked her what the point of this thread was, she responded by copying and pasting someone else's words and merely putting some of them in bold face.

I answered the question directly and precisely.

Get it, dunce?

Thank You

You and I, and even the dunce himself, know that the real prob is that he cannot rebut, or even respond to the posts.

You and I, and even the dunce himself, know that the real prob is that he cannot rebut, or even respond to the posts.

Yup.

One other factoid..... One half of the dimocrap scumbag Senators who voted for the Liar in Chief's ACA are gone.

Four years later and thirty scumbags are gone from the Senate

Unfortunately, not to Hell

Yet

18. "The assessment Democrats need to hear is less comforting. Their problem is .... in production, management, and quality control. The customers shunning Government Intervention today are no less intelligent than the ones who embraced it two or three generations ago....

What’s changed is that a growing portion of the electorate has come to suspect that the Democrats, while still the party of government in the sense of advocating government intervention as the solution for many, many problems, has become the party of government in other, more disquieting ways. It seems strongly committed to the idea that government should do more, but not that it should do it well. The party of government demands more responsibilities for government, but can’t or won’t demand consistently high performance from government.

“The question .  .  . is not whether our government is too big or too small, but whether it works,” [Obama] said in his first Inaugural Address. “Where the answer is yes, we intend to move forward. Where the answer is no, programs will end. And those of us who manage the public’s dollars will be held to account to spend wisely, reform bad habits, and do our business in the light of day.”

But no programs have ended since January 2009." Liars Remorse The Weekly Standard

See....Democrats just can't stop lying.

And their voters, trained to bob their empty heads and murmur 'duh...yup...yup.....'

Well no, see, as an adult with the ability to create original thoughts I, and others like me, have the ability to read a source, digest the information, and then offer a commentary on it in my own words with a paraphrasing of the source.

You simply take copious amounts of other people's work and present it as your own by randomly inserting numbers.

Topic sentence. Supporting sentences. Perhaps a link or two at the end. Try it sometime.
^ THAT!!!

I just wish you'd stop saying the same stupid shit over and over and over again.
Hit_The_Nail_On_The_Head.gif

There seem to be only two ironclad rules of government:
Rule no.1: Always try to expand;

Rule no. 2: see Rule no. 1.
Beck, Balfe, “Broke,” p. 115

19. " After Presidents Carter and Clinton, Obama has led the third Democratic administration entrusted with operating and improving the megastate for which Franklin Roosevelt and Lyndon Johnson are largely responsible. All three devoted rhetoric to making it work efficiently and responsively. Carter hailed the transformative power of sunset laws and zero-based budgeting. In 1993 Clinton promised to redesign, reinvent, and reinvigorate the entire national government. In 2011 Obama promised to “merge, consolidate, and reorganize” it, so government would be more affordable, competent, and efficient.

After all these improvements, it should have been easy for the party of government to refute political scientist Steven Teles, who argued in 2013, “America has chosen to govern itself through more indirect and incoherent policy mechanisms than can be found in any comparable country.”

Democrats would have cited endless instances of successful programs and consequential reforms that belied Teles’s contention that “sluggish administration, blame-shifting, and unintended consequences” were pervasive problems. But they didn’t. And their silence suggests they couldn’t.

..... Obama’s attempt to stipulate the terms of national debate at the outset of his presidency has failed."

If America continues to place hope and power in the hands of these con artists and swindlers, there is no hope for America to regain the mantle of greatness.

The real value of the Obama presidency is the questions it has brought to the fore.

20. "... Whether government works; whether and how it can work better; and what it means if experience and analysis argue that in some respects it cannot be made to work better—these are all legitimate questions in themselves.

But they are also closely connected to the question of determining government’s right size. The public is justifiably dubious about assigning government more powers and responsibilities when even the party of government’s leaders say it needs a complete overhaul—one which they fail to perform and scarcely attempt.

And when the costs that were supposed to be trivial turn out to be substantial, while the benefits sometimes do and sometimes don’t come through the pipeline, the skepticism deepens and hardens into cynicism.

That some Democrats want to deny these problems by blaming the unpopularity of government intervention on the ignorant, ungrateful voters or on the feckless Democratic politicians who won’t proclaim their triumphs is the strongest evidence that the party of government won’t or can’t remove the political barriers preventing more government. In that regard, the news in the aftermath of the 2014 elections is even better for Republicans than the reports on election night."

The answer to the questions posed by the Obama presidency was written millennia ago...

"Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin,"
You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting.

Let us hope that that doesn't apply to our entire nation.

Forum List

Back