Lighthizer denies Bolton claim that Trump asked China’s Xi for 2020 help: ‘Never happened. I was there’

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
I'm sure more of Bolton's fiction will be exposed.

U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer said former national security adviser John Bolton’s claim that President Trump asked Chinese President Xi Jinping for help winning the 2020 election is “absolutely untrue.”

"Absolutely untrue, never happened. I was there, I have no recollection of that ever happening. I don't believe it's true, I don't believe it ever happened," Lighthizer said Wednesday at a Senate Finance Committee hearing.

Lighthizer said he was at the meeting in question and would have recollected such an exchange, and disputed Bolton's account.

...​

Absolutely untrue, never happened. I was there, I have no recollection of that ever happening. I don't believe it's true, I don't believe it ever happened," Lighthizer said

I have no recollection and I dont believe is not a firm denial

Absolutely untrue, never happened. I was there, I have no recollection of that ever happening. I don't believe it's true, I don't believe it ever happened," Lighthizer said

Bolton is a world class liar. This asshole wanted us to go to war in Syria and Iran, all based on lies. And hear you are, eating up his droppings.

Sounds familiar.
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bolton is a world class liar. This asshole wanted us to go to war in Syria and Iran, all based on lies. And hear you are, eating up his droppings.
When given a choice between what Bolton says happened and what Trump says happened......who should I believe

Trump has tried to block Bolton from testifying to Congress and block people from seeing his book.

Boltons recollections are consistent with what other staffers have said is occurring.

Trump has been known to tell any story that will support his point of view.

The claim is so stupid that it couldn't be true....why would Trump say something like that....Bolton is part of the neo con warrior mentality....he thought he could change Trump into a war hawk but failed....Trump says Bolton was off the charts promoting one war or military venture after another to the point where Trump and the rest of the staff would laugh and just shake their heads after Bolton left the room....

The claim is so stupid that it couldn't be true....why would Trump say something like that....Bolton is part of the neo con warrior mentality....he thought he could change Trump into a war hawk but failed....Trump says Bolton was off the charts promoting one war or military venture after another to the point where Trump and the rest of the staff would laugh and just shake their heads after Bolton left the room....
There is no telling why trump says any of the crazy lying crap he makes up. Ought to be an interesting read, at least the first 50-100 pages if like Fire and Fury book I bought early in the administration.

There is no telling why trump says any of the crazy lying crap he makes up. Ought to be an interesting read, at least the first 50-100 pages if like Fire and Fury book I bought early in the administration.
Trump came into office thinking he could smooth over tyrants and dictators...a common mistake for first term presidents...Obama was no exception...but Obama never dealt with political foe like Trump has had to deal with....both parties wanting desperately to keep things the way they are have went about trying to destroy Trumps efforts abroad and at home....even the courts have joined in...
But this just tells me I need to support Trump even more...when the neo cons hate him and the loony left hates him he must be on the side of the working class constitutional minded patriot....because neither of them are...and never have been...

Yeah, it is.

"Absolutely untrue, never happened. I was there, I have no recollection of that ever happening. I don't believe it's true, I don't believe it ever happened," Lighthizer said Wednesday at a Senate Finance Committee hearing.

Lighthizer said he was at the meeting in question and would have recollected such an exchange, and disputed Bolton's account.

When given a choice between what Bolton says happened and what Trump says happened......who should I believe

Trump has tried to block Bolton from testifying to Congress and block people from seeing his book. ...

The thread is about the absolute denial by Lighthizer.

It was Bolton who refused to testify.

The DOJ is trying to prevent publication because it contains classified information.

Bolton is attempting to damage our foreign policy because he wanted Trump to bomb here, there and almost everywhere, and Trump refused Bolton's war-mongering.

Nothing worse than a war-monger spurned.

boltonford.jpg

Imagine having your head so far up Trump’s ass that you actually think that anybody outside of your cult is going to believe that John fucking Bolton — who has been reliably conservative and anti-liberal, and celebrated by the right for decades — is making up stories.

Bolton is a POS.

Bolton is a world class liar.
Imagine having your head so far up Trump’s ass that you actually think that anybody outside of your cult is going to believe that John fucking Bolton — who has been reliably conservative and anti-liberal, and celebrated by the right for decades — is making up stories.
Hahaha, try again asshole. We’ve pointed out long ago that Bolton is a neocon and globalist pig. He is no “conservative”.

Hahaha, try again asshole. We’ve pointed out long ago that Bolton is a neocon and globalist pig. He is no “conservative”.
You left out war hawk, but other than that, a good assessment. Being those things you mentioned and a war hawk is why he was celebrated by the right. The right used to hang around with conservatives, (to give themselves a little class) but not the same. Bolton is no Bill Buckley.

You left out war hawk, but other than that, a good assessment. Being those things you mentioned and a war hawk is why he was celebrated by the right. The right used to hang around with conservatives, (to give themselves a little class) but not the same. Bolton is no Bill Buckley.
Globalist pigs are warmongers. Look at Hillary and the Hussein.

Globalist pigs are warmongers. Look at Hillary and the Hussein.
Agree on Hillary, suspect Obama would not have appeared as warlike without her influence. He sure didn't reign her ass in though, did he?

I'm sure more of Bolton's fiction will be exposed.

U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer said former national security adviser John Bolton’s claim that President Trump asked Chinese President Xi Jinping for help winning the 2020 election is “absolutely untrue.”

Lighthizer or Navarro or Mcenany ALL works for Trump. Do you expect them to tell the truths? Trump lies like hell then people like you and them support all his lies. Do you expect them to say yes Trump lick Xi boots?

We know for sure Trump love Putin. If he asked Xi to get him reelected just imagine what he asked Putin raping our democracy again this 2020 election. Trump is a traitor.

All these anti China rhetoric coming from Trump is a fake after all. Betraying Americans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back