Like father like daughter

I'm sure you or your kids never ever smoked a joint right?
She's the daughter of the President of the United States for Christ's sake!
Didn't even have the 'class' to smoke dope out of the public's eye.
What does that tell us we didn't already know about Obama?
Within a couple of years she'll be arrested in a fucking crack house.

She's the daughter of the President of the United States for Christ's sake!
Didn't even have the 'class' to smoke dope out of the public's eye.
What does that tell us we didn't already know about Obama?
Within a couple of years she'll be arrested in a fucking crack house.

She's a teenager and has absolutely no obligation to the nation or it's citizens.

Do you know how many teens smoke pot ? Do you know how many responsible adults smoked pot when they were teens?

JEsus Christ man if you had a life you'd see there are a hell of a lot more important things to get yourself worked up over

Apparently obama never talked to his kids about drugs/pot cause that's not how you hold a joint.

Last edited:
Is this the same slut twerking her ass for the camera? Test her for STDs. Drug addicts usually have several.

n
It so nice to watch a father's moral values being passed down to his children.
Fucking pathetic.
When is she going to get caught in a crack house?
EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking 'Pot'
Woe. this is indeed breaking news, teenagers caught on camera doing the dreaded smokin weed...bitch get a fuckin life..I am so fed up with you white fuck nuts doing your best to degrade and demean this black family. You need to stop it, or better still bitch, how fuckin perfect are your gotdamn maggot eating shit smelling fuckin kids...put down the rock bitch, that glass fuckin trailor you live in has a fuckin crack in...no fuckin pun intended....and just for the fuckin record, Pot is gonna be legal soon in this country in every state, something you moral bible toting fucknuts had better get use to.

Is this the same slut twerking her ass for the camera? Test her for STDs. Drug addicts usually have several.
Oh, now she's a slut...takes one to know one bitch!! And if anybody corners the fuckin market on being a fuckin slut, its lice licking white bitches who can't get enough of some jobless nigga's dick!!

Never.

Yeah OK

I suppose you piss test your kids.
Never needed to. All my kids grew up respecting the law. None of them ever smoked dope or got drunk.
Their reaction to their peers who did smoke dope and get drunk was: "They are losers".
Clueless parent poster child
All my now grown up kids have their pilots license, are highly educated, employed in careers they love and are in solid loving relationships. The kids who have their own kids now are loving nurturing parents.
I'll take that as being a good parent and role model.
You can look at your life to compare and contrast.
If you have the nerve.

Forum List

Back