Like global warming, Democrats fail to grasp the nefarious purpose behind Common Core

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Did Bill Gates admit the real purpose of Common Core?

BILL GATES: "— to create just these kinds of tests—next-generation assessments aligned to the common core. When the tests are aligned to the common standards, the curriculum will line up as well—and that will unleash powerful market forces in the service of better teaching. For the first time, there will be a large uniform base of customers eager to buy products that can help every kid learn and every teacher get better."

“Stop. Wait a minute. It will unleash a powerful market for people looking to learn how to teach the children,” Glenn asked. “And so what they’re saying here is Bill Gates is developing software that will be used in this. That’s why he’s investing all of this money because Microsoft will be able to own and sell all of the software for this particular system. So they’ve really invested in it. Let’s get this system through because look how much money – we have a ‘powerful’ new market.

“So let’s just translate. So this is great because it’s going to help kids learn. But, listen to me. There are going to be a long line of customers. Uniform customers,” Glenn said. “I just have to make one product because nobody’s going to get out of that product line…"

BILL GATES: "— to create just these kinds of tests—next-generation assessments aligned to the common core. When the tests are aligned to the common standards, the curriculum will line up as well—and that will unleash powerful market forces in the service of better teaching. For the first time, there will be a large uniform base of customers eager to buy products that can help every kid learn and every teacher get better."

“Stop. Wait a minute. It will unleash a powerful market for people looking to learn how to teach the children,” Glenn asked. “And so what they’re saying here is Bill Gates is developing software that will be used in this. That’s why he’s investing all of this money because Microsoft will be able to own and sell all of the software for this particular system. So they’ve really invested in it. Let’s get this system through because look how much money – we have a ‘powerful’ new market.

“So let’s just translate. So this is great because it’s going to help kids learn. But, listen to me. There are going to be a long line of customers. Uniform customers,” Glenn said. “I just have to make one product because nobody’s going to get out of that product line…"

It seems he spilled secret of capitalism, comrade. :eek:

Since when is a monopoly a capitalist idea? I think it's antithetical to capitalism, comrade.

In your mind, capitalism is nefarious activity funding a forced government program to create artificial customers that require the exact same product?

Man, you have a fucked up definition of capitalism...

Forum List

Back