Like I said Farcebook is for idiots, brilliant cop brags that AOC

You can't speak your mind on Facebook, they'll crucify him, of course.

As they should. He IDed himself on Facebook as a police officer, thus everything he says reflects on the police force.

If you worked for Coke and let it be known on FB and then did this you would get fired also.

He's an idiot and needs the feds up his ass for awhile. That is NOT how we should be handling our differences.

As they should. He IDed himself on Facebook as a police officer, thus everything he says reflects on the police force.

If you worked for Coke and let it be known on FB and then did this you would get fired also.
I think I'm gonna set up a go fund me for this guy so he can get whatever he needs.

Reading the headline I was hoping he only meant drinks.
There goes his life...
BUT wait a minute!!

How about the people that have wished death on the president?
Thank You and may the flag always wave behind you and guide your path

I think I'm gonna set up a go fund me for this guy so he can get whatever he needs.
Oh? What does he need?

You go for it. The guy is a fucking moron and deserves to be fired. But you be a moron along with him and give him your hard earned money.

The country is filled with you morons.

Oh? What does he need?

Mental health help

Oh? What does he need?

Mental health help
I was thinking more along the lines of an attorney... bail money... a new job....

You go for it. The guy is a fucking moron and deserves to be fired. But you be a moron along with him and give him your hard earned money.

The country is filled with you morons.
Sure is.…………………….

Oh? What does he need?

Mental health help
I was thinking more along the lines of an attorney... bail money... a new job....

Maybe Frannie will hire him.

Oh? What does he need?
I dunno, what do you need?

Oh? What does he need?

Mental health help

Madonna said she was going to blow up the White House

No biggie there

Oh? What does he need?

Mental health help

I work alone...…………………...

Forum List

Back