🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LilOlLady's Everlasting Gobstopper Illegal Immigration Thread

West Valley teen facing deportation a poster boy for immigration reform

Aaron Vaughn,
Web Content Producer
FOX 13 News
January 20, 2011

WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah While David Morales, 18, was on a bus to attend bible school, he was stopped by customs agents and was arrested for residing in the U.S. illegally. Some would say this is perfectly fine according to law, but many opponents say that Morales is the poster boy for what is wrong with immigration law.

David's family came to Utah illegally when he was 9-years-old. Morales considers himself a Utahn and an American citizen. But now as customs agents hold him in a Louisiana jail cell, they say that he is to be deported to Mexico.

Under federal law, Morales is simply an illegal immigrant. So when Immigration Customs Enforcement conducted a random check of the Greyhound bus taking him to bible school in Louisiana, Morales was arrested and slated for deportation to Mexico.

UTAH IMMIGRATION: WVC teen facing deportation is poster boy for immigration reform - KSTU

A random check on a Grayhound bus? Do they still do this? I know it was done in the 50s but now?
Sad maybe, but the law is the law. The man that robbed the convenience store with this child to feed his child went to jail. That was sad also.
If not for the 7 million illegal aliens in the workforce, this man may have had a job and not have had to turn to robbery.

Man robs store with daughter, 9, in tow - U.S. news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

Did Mexicans cry for those 50 million deaths everywhere in the world except Latin America during WW2?

Illegals Could Work Legally Under Utah's Immigration Bill

Monday, 07 Mar 2011

MESA - Over the weekend at the Utah Capitol in Salt Lake City, protesters called for Utah's governor not to sign a law similar to SB 1070.

House Bill 497 passed Utah's House and Senate. The immigration measure would allow illegal immigrants to get a permit to work in Utah -- but also requires that police check the immigrant status of anyone stopped for a felony or serious misdemeanor.

Supporters say the entire package balances economic needs and compassion, while opponents argue it will likely encourage more illegal immigration.

The governor still needs to sign the legislation, and the feds would have to approve the guest worker program.

Wright says the federal government can't solve the whole problem without states' help and Utah wants a situation that will work in the future.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/national/utahs-immigration-bill-3-7-2011:confused::cuckoo:

Utahs Hispanic population is going to quadruple in 10 years, they already give drivers licenses to illegals who have no papers.

LINK'

Illegals Could Work Legally Under Utah's Immigration Bill

As to the issue at hand, BOO FUCKING HOO! This is the kind of scenario that pro-illegal immigration camps will cite and say that immigration policy is to blame for what's happening to this otherwise innocent kid who was brought here by his parents at a young age. I say BLAME THE IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS!! What kind of decent parent would put their kid in a situation to grow up in a community, a country, to build a life, where he is constantly at risk of being taken away because the whole thing was illegal? Illegal immigrants are unfit parents.

One of my former wards, whose mother brought him here when he was 2 years old (on her GREEN CARD..she's a Canadian citizen, a nurse has lived in the USA for the last 20 years.

He went to CA to visit some chums?

Can't get back in.

His maother and he had been trying to get him his GReen Card or citizenship since he turned 18.

Now this kid is no more a Canadian than mine is.

But there he is, now stuck in Canada desperately trying to get back to the only nation he really ever knew.

Does this kid deserve to be a US citizen?

Of COURSE he does.

This is REALLY, REALLY simple people.... Illegal is Illegal. ZERO Exceptions. If you don't arrive here legally, then you should not even be granted the right to trial. You should be found, tagged, and deported. If you come back and you've already been tagged, we whack you and drop your carcass off at the appropriate consulate in Washington DC for body disposal.

One of my former wards, whose mother brought him here when he was 2 years old (on her GREEN CARD..she's a Canadian citizen, a nurse has lived in the USA for the last 20 years.

Can't get back in.

His maother and he had been trying to get him his GReen Card or citizenship since he turned 18.

But there he is, now stuck in Canada desperately trying to get back to the only nation he really ever knew.

Of COURSE he does.

I don';t know if he "deserves" it or not.

All I know is he is illegal.

Aaron Vaughn,
Web Content Producer
FOX 13 News
January 20, 2011

WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah While David Morales, 18, was on a bus to attend bible school, he was stopped by customs agents and was arrested for residing in the U.S. illegally. Some would say this is perfectly fine according to law, but many opponents say that Morales is the poster boy for what is wrong with immigration law.

David's family came to Utah illegally when he was 9-years-old. Morales considers himself a Utahn and an American citizen. But now as customs agents hold him in a Louisiana jail cell, they say that he is to be deported to Mexico.

Under federal law, Morales is simply an illegal immigrant. So when Immigration Customs Enforcement conducted a random check of the Greyhound bus taking him to bible school in Louisiana, Morales was arrested and slated for deportation to Mexico.

UTAH IMMIGRATION: WVC teen facing deportation is poster boy for immigration reform - KSTU

A random check on a Grayhound bus? Do they still do this? I know it was done in the 50s but now?
Sad maybe, but the law is the law. The man that robbed the convenience store with this child to feed his child went to jail. That was sad also.
If not for the 7 million illegal aliens in the workforce, this man may have had a job and not have had to turn to robbery.

Man robs store with daughter, 9, in tow - U.S. news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

That situation sucks for him.

I wish his parents never broke the law coming here illegally and dragging him along without regard to how it would impact their childs life later.

Its a shame his parents didn't do the right thing and come here legally, then this poor and unfortunate young man wouldn't be in this predicament.

I feel bad for him but my feeling bad doesn't excuse what his parents decided to do to their family.

What makes America great is that we're a nation of LAWS, not a nation of Dictators. It's time to start enforcing those laws otherwise we'll end up being a corrupt, narco state shithole like Mexico.

What makes America great is that we're a nation of LAWS, not a nation of Dictators. It's time to start enforcing those laws otherwise we'll end up being a corrupt, narco state shithole like Mexico.

We already are. If not a shit hole, just as corrupt. And the majority of it happened from 2008.

west valley teen facing deportation a poster boy for immigration reform

aaron vaughn,
web content producer
fox 13 news
january 20, 2011

west valley city, utah while david morales, 18, was on a bus to attend bible school, he was stopped by customs agents and was arrested for residing in the u.s. Illegally. Some would say this is perfectly fine according to law, but many opponents say that morales is the poster boy for what is wrong with immigration law.

David's family came to utah illegally when he was 9-years-old. morales considers himself a utahn and an american citizen. but now as customs agents hold him in a louisiana jail cell, they say that he is to be deported to mexico.

Under federal law, morales is simply an illegal immigrant. So when immigration customs enforcement conducted a random check of the greyhound bus taking him to bible school in louisiana, morales was arrested and slated for deportation to mexico.

utah immigration: Wvc teen facing deportation is poster boy for immigration reform - kstu

a random check on a grayhound bus? Do they still do this? I know it was done in the 50s but now?
sad maybe, but the law is the law. The man that robbed the convenience store with this child to feed his child went to jail. That was sad also.
if not for the 7 million illegal aliens in the workforce, this man may have had a job and not have had to turn to robbery.

man robs store with daughter, 9, in tow - u.s. News - crime & courts - msnbc.com

did mexicans cry for those 50 million deaths everywhere in the world except latin america during ww2?

Mexico does not believe in war - they only like to piggyback on those whose lives have been sacrificed so that they can live to strive for the american dream that is made possible by the sacrifice of others - namely americans!!!!.

Can't get back in.

Of COURSE he does.

He doesn't deserve to be a citizen until he gets it done. This is the problem, this idea of people "deserving" to be citizens of the US.

Aaron Vaughn,
Web Content Producer
FOX 13 News
January 20, 2011

That situation sucks for him.

I wish his parents never broke the law coming here illegally and dragging him along without regard to how it would impact their childs life later.

Its a shame his parents didn't do the right thing and come here legally, then this poor and unfortunate young man wouldn't be in this predicament.

I feel bad for him but my feeling bad doesn't excuse what his parents decided to do to their family.

Don't worry about him. He will adjust better in Mexico than he did when he came here at age 9. He knows the language, the culture and probably have family there. That is not exactly our problem. He should be pissed at his parent for putting him in this predicament. Send them back with him.
I don't think it is sad at all. Deportation back to Mexico may be good for him. He might even do something good for Mexico. More should be deported. People are going back to Mexico and taking their American born children with them. So it must not be so bad. Many Americans retire in Mexico.. Many Amercan student go to school there.

I don't find this to be a game. Evil has invaded the United States. It is up to every American to destroy it not just push it back so it can multiply.

So now you advocate destroying Mexico?

Where did you get this from? That is not what LostAmerican was suggesting. Mexico is doing a good job themselves of destroying their country. What happen to a town when it's people leave? I dies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back