🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LilOlLady's Everlasting Gobstopper Illegal Immigration Thread

You know who is gonna' get the real screwjob from illegal immigration? The Mexicans themselves.

When the North American Union is complete, there will be no Mexico for Mexicans to run back to!

And America will be the exact same shithole they ran from! Aye yai yai! :lol:

You know who is gonna' get the real screwjob from illegal immigration? The Mexicans themselves.

When the North American Union is complete, there will be no Mexico for Mexicans to run back to!

There will be no escape for Americans. It will be one big western hemisphere shithole run by people like Hugo Chavez who will threaten the eastern hemisphere with nuclear destruction from US weapons that cowardly Americans cheerfully turned over to assholes like him.

Everybody should own one???? Absurd. Maybe they could be Licensed like pets???
Slavery by any name is still Slavery.

Domestic workers, nannies, chauffeurs, gardeners, cooks and handymen are not slaves. They get paid for their work. How dare you make like of slavery with the comparison of minimum wager earners. No one force them to take these jobs and these jobs actually pay more then minimum wage. Average wage of a housekeeper is $16 and home care aid is $20. Slaves did not get paid at all,etc

Domestic workers, nannies, chauffeurs, gardeners, cooks and handymen are not slaves. They get paid for their work. How dare you make like of slavery with the comparison of minimum wager earners. No one force them to take these jobs and these jobs actually pay more then minimum wage. Average wage of a housekeeper is $16 and home care aid is $20. Slaves did not get paid at all,etc

The Practice of bringing in Undocumented Workers to fill these positions is Illegal and Immoral. It play's to the whims of the controlling Elite Class, and creates a multitude of problems for the Greater Society. You are advocating the advancement of a Hopeless Proletarian Class. Stop with the Self Serving, Self Righteous Bullshit. I dare what I will.

SIMPLE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION SOLUTION.

We don't have to do anything other then make it impossible for them to work here and they will leave with their anchor babies and they will not come. It is as simple as that. Nothing more has to be done. It will work and it is inexpensive. Mandatory E-Verify on employers with punishment and heavy penalties. And that will stop illegal immigration in it tracks.

All the other crap is just a waste of time and money. With holding citizenship is a must. But rounding them up and putting them on train, busses and planes, SB1070 laws included is just just a waste of time and money. Go after the people that hire them. Simple as that.
Most of them come here to work and others to have anchor babies and collect monetary welfare grants, food stamps and housing subsidies. Other for criminal reasons.

Last edited:

We don't have to do anything other then make it impossible for them to work here and they will leave with their anchor babies and they will not come. It is as simple as that. Nothing more has to be done. It will work and it is inexpensive. Mandatory E-Verify on employers with punishment and heavy penalties. And that will stop illegal immigration in it tracks.

All the other crap is just a waste of time and money. With holding citizenship is a must. But rounding them up and putting them on train, busses and planes, SB1070 laws included is just just a waste of time and money. Go after the people that hire them. Simple as that.
Most of them come here to work and others to have anchor babies and collect monetary welfare grants, food stamps and housing subsidies. Other for criminal reasons.

It's already illegal to hire undocumented workers. Levying another mandatory employment practice will not accomplish anything. The main problem is a horrid lack of enforcement of current immigration and labor laws.

There will be no escape for Americans. It will be one big western hemisphere shithole run by people like Hugo Chavez who will threaten the eastern hemisphere with nuclear destruction from US weapons that cowardly Americans cheerfully turned over to assholes like him.

Yep, and the truth of the matter is that our useless governments blindness to this foreign invasion will be exactly the number one factor in creating a future civil war or revolution. ~BH

COEXISTENCE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND CRIME.

You cannot say illegal immigration without thinking gangs, drugs and crime. Where one is there is the other. They tend to populate in certain areas and in those areas are high incidents of crime. I’ve seen this in Phoenix and Tucson. In southern California and in the Bay area and here in Reno.

In the neighborhoods of the these schools; Sparks, Glenn Duncan, Anderson, Smithridge and Pine, the schools are over 80% Hispanics and in those areas are high incident of gangs, drugs and crime.

In 1975 I lived on Robinhood near Anderson elementary and last year my car was stolen and found on Robinhood and just yesterday a drive by shooting of a car and apartment. This is the norm in neighborhoods with high populations of Hispanic. I’ve lived in all these neighborhood since 1970 and have moved when Hispanics moved in bringing with them gangs, drugs and crime.

I have never lived in high crime areas of southern California and the Bay area, but I get news daily from those areas and the same statistics exist. So when we hear “hard working illegal aliens” you can believe it coexist with gangs, drugs and crime. With “hard working illegal aliens” crossing the border to work and give their families a better life, you can bet your life criminals are crossing with them and possible terrorist.

I cannot help wondering how many criminals were given amnesty in 1986? What did the process of elimination consist of if any? Or was it just blind amnesty which Comprehensive Immigration Reform will possibly be because it is impossible to separate the hard working illegal aliens from the criminal illegal alien. Background check cannot be reliable when there are so many aliases from false or stolen documents. Many of these people do not even have a birth certificate. Almost every hard working illegal alien family unit have a criminal member and will we separate families? I don’t think so. And once again we will have a repeat performance of 1986. Blind amnesty disguised as Comprehensive Immigration Reform. And a penalty, going to the end of the line and a path to citizenship is a joke not even worth discussing.

Because of the 1986 amnesty we have thousands of criminals we cannot deport because they are legal and a ward of American tax payers.

Illegal immigration and crime is like a disease and it has spread like an epidemic out of control.

No one want to discuss the criminal element of illegal immigration for fear of being labeled xenophobic or racist and lost of Hispanic votes.

These people, hard working or criminals, has no respect for the rule of law and still we have leaders who want to put them in our neighborhoods permanently.

Open your eyes and see that we are heading full speed toward a third world country with no solution.

“Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you.”

It's already illegal to hire undocumented workers. Levying another mandatory employment practice will not accomplish anything. The main problem is a horrid lack of enforcement of current immigration and labor laws.

Tell Obama about your concerns.

It is illegal to hire illegal aliens but it is not mandatory and it not enforced by raids. Raids work.

Last edited:
I don't see how an act being illegal is not the same thing as no committing the act being "mandatory." And yes, enforcement sucks. That's why I said we need to actually enforce current laws. If enforcement of current laws took place, we wouldn't be having this discussion at all because none of this would be as big of an issue. But inasmuch as the government is not enforcing those laws, there's no good reason to expect that it will enforce new laws that are meant to have the same effect as current ones.

I don't see how an act being illegal is not the same thing as no committing the act being "mandatory." And yes, enforcement sucks. That's why I said we need to actually enforce current laws. If enforcement of current laws took place, we wouldn't be having this discussion at all because none of this would be as big of an issue. But inasmuch as the government is not enforcing those laws, there's no good reason to expect that it will enforce new laws that are meant to have the same effect as current ones.

Start a nationwide campaign to stop paying taxes until all the illegals and their spawn are thrown out of the US.

Utah house, senate pass immigration bill package
March 5th, 2011 1:44 pm MT .

SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Legislature passed two immigration bills late Friday night - one enforcement only, the other a worker-permit bill that would allow people to work here legally.

HB 497, sponsored by Representative Stephen Sandstrom-Orem provides law enforcement with the ability to check the immigration status of anyone who is arrested for a felony or class A misdemeanor. Sandstrom had to remove the words “reasonable suspicion” from his original HB70 in order to get the Senate to pass the legislation.

HB 116, sponsored by Representative Bill Wright-R, Holden, allows illegal immigrants to acquire a permit that would allow them to live and work in Utah. The program will require a federal waiver, but could provide a blueprint for similar federal legislation.
Continue reading on Examiner.com: Utah house, senate pass immigration bill package - Salt Lake City Political Buzz | Examiner.com Utah house, senate pass immigration bill package - Salt Lake City Political Buzz | Examiner.com

Utah house, senate pass immigration bill package - Salt Lake City Political Buzz | Examiner.com

http://www.examiner.com/political-buzz-in-salt-lake-city/utah-passes-immigration-bill-package

Last edited:
Illegals Could Work Legally Under Utah's Immigration Bill

Monday, 07 Mar 2011

MESA - Over the weekend at the Utah Capitol in Salt Lake City, protesters called for Utah's governor not to sign a law similar to SB 1070.

House Bill 497 passed Utah's House and Senate. The immigration measure would allow illegal immigrants to get a permit to work in Utah -- but also requires that police check the immigrant status of anyone stopped for a felony or serious misdemeanor.

Supporters say the entire package balances economic needs and compassion, while opponents argue it will likely encourage more illegal immigration.

The governor still needs to sign the legislation, and the feds would have to approve the guest worker program.

Wright says the federal government can't solve the whole problem without states' help and Utah wants a situation that will work in the future.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/national/utahs-immigration-bill-3-7-2011:confused::cuckoo:

Utahs Hispanic population is going to quadruple in 10 years, they already give drivers licenses to illegals who have no papers.

The Utah Legislature passed a pair of immigration bills aimed at striking a balance between people who want to deport all illegal immigrants and those who want to integrate them into American society.
Utah immigration plan could stir legal storm - USATODAY.com

This is the part I don't understand. It says deportation but where is the deportations part?
$2500 fine, learn English and given a work permit. Amnesty.
Work permit for 11 million people? Where are the jobs when there are 14 million American unemployed and cannot find jobs?
"We cannot deport 11 million people" is the same old lame excuse. We only have to start rounding them up and they will self deport to get the best seats and jobs back home.
I hope 11 million illegal aliens move to Utah.

It is my understanding that ACLU oppose the law. Saying it duplicates SB1070??

West Valley teen facing deportation a poster boy for immigration reform

Aaron Vaughn,
Web Content Producer
FOX 13 News
January 20, 2011

WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah While David Morales, 18, was on a bus to attend bible school, he was stopped by customs agents and was arrested for residing in the U.S. illegally. Some would say this is perfectly fine according to law, but many opponents say that Morales is the poster boy for what is wrong with immigration law.

David's family came to Utah illegally when he was 9-years-old. Morales considers himself a Utahn and an American citizen. But now as customs agents hold him in a Louisiana jail cell, they say that he is to be deported to Mexico.

Under federal law, Morales is simply an illegal immigrant. So when Immigration Customs Enforcement conducted a random check of the Greyhound bus taking him to bible school in Louisiana, Morales was arrested and slated for deportation to Mexico.

UTAH IMMIGRATION: WVC teen facing deportation is poster boy for immigration reform - KSTU

A random check on a Grayhound bus? Do they still do this? I know it was done in the 50s but now?
Sad maybe, but the law is the law. The man that robbed the convenience store with this child to feed his child went to jail. That was sad also.
If not for the 7 million illegal aliens in the workforce, this man may have had a job and not have had to turn to robbery.

Man robs store with daughter, 9, in tow - U.S. news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back